Subject: [UAE] [Dubai] The Dubai Experience (re-started!)
arianmale1975
Carnal Conqueror

UID 73812
Digest Posts 0
Credits 355
Posts 119
Karma 354
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2016 03:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UAE] [Dubai] The Dubai Experience (re-started!)

Hello Hola Hi my fellow bros and mongers.... it has been just a mere 4 years of not having literally contributed to this wonderful site and it truly makes me wonder, how quickly does time pass. Dang! The last time I wrote something here, I was in my 30s... now am in another decade altogether

Special apologies to bro flowmon who was waiting for my reports from Muscat, after I moved on from Dubai. But as it were, life is also a circle and I am now back in Dubai on a more temporarily permanent basis (which is relative, trust me -- all those who have had any experience of Dubai will vouch for this) and not just visits.

So what happened over the last 4 years... a helluva lot! Am in a country now, where there is no need for a VPN to be able to write this story... whereas in the UAE, they have just made using a VPN an illegal activity even for private folk and being caught can mean both a fine and jail time. So it is a tough choice to make reports from Dubai.

Since, I returned to Muscat back in 2012, there were of course quite a few underground AMP that I did visit. I also took the opportunity to visit the wonderful Philippines and return to Bangkok and Pattaya for a bit. Essentially, there was a lot of action, but recounting it wouldn't make much sense now, so am going to just mention that in both these countries as many a lad has discovered, getting your permanent bags empty is rather easy, if you are so inclined.

Ok, coming back to Dubai. Of course, have been making sure that there as joints that I have carefully selected and been enjoying various Thai and PRC beauties. There are two places I would recommend for bros.

One is an AMP, located on the R floor of Hotel Splendour in Al Barsha area. They do have a good clean place for a proper massage followed by a HJ or a BBBJ or even FS depending on your negotiation skills and preferences. An HJ goes for minimum of AED 100, BBBJ would be 200 and FS would be 300-400 extra, over and above the 150 that joint will charge.

The other place that I want to mention is a gem and it is quite important that you all please respect the info provided here, read that be discreet. Very discreet.

Name: Li Li
Looks: 8/10.
Body: 7/10.
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 7/10
Damage: AED 200 for 1 hour session, extra tip not required but is your choice should you wish to.
WIR: Yes, whenever my nuts become uncomfortably full....

Firstly, have to admit that I have yet to meet anyone like Hai Len, as recounted in my previous Dubai Experience reports. However, Li Li comes quite close. She is very friendly. Apparently from HK and is currently attending classes to learn English and improve her language skills in order to move on from being a WG to a better career. I have been with her multiple times, and if she likes you then a lot of things are on the table, including rimming and prostrate milking. In every meet, she has successfully got me to at least twice in each session. She is very good with her BBBJ. Everything else is with dom on. She is truly a gem and a spinner too. Next time, I will secure some pics of hers and add it here.

Cheers!

[ Last edited by  jetsetting2much at 22-10-2016 06:20 ]

Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   3-12-2016 21:26  Karma  +3   Excellent
jetsetting2much   22-10-2016 06:25  Karma  +6   Thanks. Love Dubai, but mostly clubs and ktvs.
john1958   19-10-2016 15:07  Karma  +3   thanks
mich1234   27-9-2016 04:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
chelsea10010   17-8-2016 21:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ltshinysidez   17-8-2016 21:03  Karma  +6   

My sexual preference is often!
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2016 23:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 arianmale1975's post

Good to see you are back in Dubai.  However, the locals do go to Bahrain for their trysts.  have you tried Bahrain?

Going to Philippines and BKK is a lot chaeper with airfare and accommodation included, so, again not a bad idea to fly there
Let us know if there has been any chnages in Dubai since your last stay...chers
arianmale1975
Carnal Conqueror

UID 73812
Digest Posts 0
Credits 355
Posts 119
Karma 354
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2016 02:22  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by flowmon at 17/8/2016 23:32
Good to see you are back in Dubai.  However, the locals do go to Bahrain for their trysts.  have you tried Bahrain?

Going to Philippines and BKK is a lot chaeper with airfare and accommodation includ ...

Bro Flowmon! Hello!!! So good to see you are still watching out. Yes, lots of things have changed in Dubai yet much remains the same. So I do hope that I can update all of you as much as possible.

Bahrain is traditionally where the Saudi crowd usually hits and hangs out over weekends and extended holidays. But there are political issues in the country and both stability and life is not guaranteed at this point of time   So whilst it's tempting, I would rather avoid Bahrain unless it is part of a short biz trip.

The wet between the legs oasis in the desert called Dubai is more than enough to satisfy all types. There are the low cost, low quality, possibly even dangerous road based African WGs that one can easily still pick up from in front of York or Panorama. I had been to Jules bar at Le Meridien (Airport) and it was full of CIS, Turkish and Fili crowd. Easy to get gorgeous hotties from there. Non-hotel guest have an entry fee which includes a free beer.

There are plenty of AMPs that almost always provides an HJ option for a nice HE. Tips are usually AED 100. For those who prefer "safer" surroundings, there are plenty of "spas" in decent quality hotels which offer a choice of massage, moroccan bath, etc. What and how much the girl will do depends on whether she likes you, your money and your negotiation skills... lol

Finally there are the "apartment" joints (AMPs in disguise) that are always risky but low cost. Some have been going on for years and chances are there is LE protect involved. The one thing I do notice these days is that number of WG on the roads have truly gone down to negligible. So it is either the visible AMPs, or clubs and pubs. Plus if you are lucky, you will get to the "invisible" joints that can help you in cooling off

Rates are purely dependent on your skin colour and negotiation skills.

arianmale1975
Carnal Conqueror

UID 73812
Digest Posts 0
Credits 355
Posts 119
Karma 354
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2016 11:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 arianmale1975's post

Hola bros. Guess what, amazingly for now found a way whilst in Dubai to get on to the forum. Of course, when the drive exists it is not possible to be a nice man and sit at home jacking off

So been reading on another forum about what is happening in town. Realised that many chaps were all agog about a fili called May. Decided, let me check her out.

Due to the rather open nature Of the other forum everything is mentioned in code which a semi-intelligent chap could figure out. So, Figured out which place. Went. May was busy. Went out and returned for a session. Massage was fine - nothing to crow about. Her looks, voice and attitude were good.

Looks like she gets mostly recommended clients. Whilst on the forum it seemed that 200 AED was her choice for a bbbj post massage, it was AED 300 for me with a CIM. The familiar SEA gang's "aark thoo" at end of session meant baby juice went into tissues and not down the throat. DATY was on offer and May does have a rather small gate to heaven which she remarked is due to lack of any previous 9-month inhabitants inside, ever. All cleaned up and bye bye with a request to return. Will the return happen? Frankly no. Maybe my DXB standards have been set rather high (see my previous reports) and though in all fairness May is a gem for many in Dubai, I would rather continue seeking. So for all those who have not sampled M's offers and all those who swear by it - have a great time. Cheers!

Name : May
Nationality: Philippines
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 B cup, 5'3, slim body
Skill: 7.5/10, BBBJ
Price & Session Length: AED 150 for AMP. 300 for the lady. 1 hour tops.
Link: for details PM me.

M2d4994
Nookie Newbie

UID 166700
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-11-2016 01:39  Profile P.M. 
Hey there!

I'm fairly new to this, but also happen to visit Dubai quite often travelling. Do you have any good  intel on south American ladies? Got hit by a bait and switch a couple of times

Have any good agencies?
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-11-2016 03:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 M2d4994's post

Forget the agencies.  Hit the Le Meridien.  You can see them, pick them.  No B&S when you see and pick them.  Good luck and happy hunting
M2d4994
Nookie Newbie

UID 166700
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2016 01:40  Profile P.M. 
Thanks flowmon

Thing is I don't want to be seen out and about if u know what I mean ;)