Face:  3.5/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3.75/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $900 -> 90 Mins
Repeat: Maybe

The chase for the Valeri, ended in misery and anger for the most part. So I headed back to my hotel - hungry, angry, frustrated and sticky from the heat! Need to get some food and need to come down from this adrenaline saturated state of mind to think clearly, so I decide to give Kama a try. I message and get there. It's so easy to find, I don't know people are having a hard time finding it. I head up and am given the tour. Was asked if I want the VIP room, I pass because if I am not having sex then there is no point in paying bucket loads of money for a HJ.

This my grief with Kama like establishments is for the most part. Yes the teasing and massage is great but at the end of the day, it's just a HJ. They are at the highest echelon (well maybe GiGi Tantric would be the zenith of HJs) however I have upgraded from that level and must at least get a BJ to pay tons of money. Actually I would pay more for a BBBJ then for FS.

Either way I choose the 90 min massage option (in hindsight I should have gone for 60mins). The room is nice and I take a shower and clean of the grime from my failed adventure. I still feel ecky. Either way I make sure to clean up good, increase some butt stuff is on the menu. Ivy is a pleasant girl, who's nice wifey like nature brings my descent to a clamer place. She is no stunner and not the one with the best body however her demeanor is nice. She sensed my frustrations and tiredness and supplemented with some extra affection, lots of pecks and hugs. Good social acumen. The massage was ok nothing to brag about, the oil came on next, she used a lot and my butt crack was soaking. Oh well. Then the leg thing, where I am on my belly but my legs are over her thighs giving her full access to LB. That was awesome but the oil was so much, I could not feel my cock at all. This went on for a while and was great, LB was rock hard but not ready to cut diamonds yet. Oh well flip and then more teasing and LB massage - single handed, double handed, fast and slow etc etc eventually I Sigh what a failed day. I kiss her and hold her for a while to feel some sort of comfort. Shower, pay and leave.

Ivy was awesome for the whole session but I just was not in the mood and cannot get past it just being a HJ

YMMV and so will your taste depending on the day and appetite

Sometimes I like being a kitty and cuddle but yesterday I was a wounded tiger who missed the kill.

[ Last edited by  ltshinysidez at 26-7-2016 14:11 ]

Recent Ratings
bigchief27a   26-7-2016 22:44  Karma  +2   Thanks
mchk   26-7-2016 18:40  Karma  +4   
twiceAweek   26-7-2016 17:14  Karma  +4   thanks
Mister   26-7-2016 16:51  Karma  +4   Nicely written report
LeoCan   26-7-2016 16:06  Karma  +3   
myrtlegolf
Nookie Newbie

UID 6555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 8
Karma 7
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2016 03:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Macau vs Hong Kong sauna

Can someone give me their prospective regarding the major differences in Hong Kong saunas versus Macau?  Other than the food and
lounge area of the Macau operations are the services / quality similar? Thanks in advance
Dbcheung
Carnal Conqueror

UID 132522
Digest Posts 0
Credits 493
Posts 73
Karma 488
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2016 11:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
No lineup in Hong Kong. Quality wise I find that Macau is much higher in quality. Hong Kong you should not really expect young WGs but better trained masseuses.