Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-2-2013
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2016 21:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Harmony Spa - LKF - Old Favourite Doesn't Disappoint - May

Address (copied from ZBMthesecond)
Harmony Spa: http://go141.com/en/1815-Central ... ref=Search+(region)
Flat D. 2/F Block A.
Winner Building. 27-37 D’Aguilar St. Central
Tel: 9603-0983

Date of Visit: July 4, 2016 2:30pm
Girl: May
Face: 4/5 especially with current hairstyle
Body: 4.5/5 (definitely a bit milky, with perfect titties and trim legs / ass)
Skill:5/5
Service:5/5

Repeat: For sure.
Price: 500 for 90 minutes plus tips

----

Been getting wechat messages from May (old Reiki and Aura favourite of mine in the past) about visiting this new place.  I finally get the time to sneak off to Central.  Wow, I'm glad
that I did!  This is definitely one of the nicer new spas that I have been to.  Everything is definitely brand new, warm deco, fluffy towels, high tech massage beds and even a
professional hair salon wash basin (which I did try, pretty cool to have this in a spa), lastly there is a mini sauna room as well (I didn't try this part, due to lack of time).

After getting the grand tour from May (she looks much better than before, new look and a fitter body), she introduced me to some of the other girls, definitely a couple of cuties.  But
I came to visit May, since it's been a while.  We proceeded to the room where I couldn't keep my hands of off her, especially her solid ass and rocking' boobs.  Alas, I did come for a
massage first.  For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, besides the usual shenanigans, May is a true professional masseuse, solid skills in Chinese acupuncture and meridian
points.  Definitely got all the kinks out and felt like a pile of blubber afterwards.  

Got some great teasing prior to the flip, getting me nice and aroused.  This is where things got hot and heavy after she undressed, revealing her hot body.  Needless to say, I was a
happy man, I began to do some work of my own on her.  Respecting her privacy, I won't go into all the details here, but there definitely is LFK, FIV and more, depending on your
game / chemistry - YMMV of course.  I was in overdrive at this point, with my fingers, hands, mouth all over her - whilst she jerked me to a powerful eruption, girls got some HJ
skills!  Had a great head massage afterwards, pretty sure time ran out, but May is such a sweetie, never a clock watcher.  Great shower, good water pressure, perfect.

On my way out, May insisted that I try out the salon wash basin, much to the urging of the other SYT's.  I relented and got the best hair wash and scalp massage ever (paid a small fee on top, she never asked, but I tipped extra anyways).  With a GFE hug and urging to come back to try the other pretties, I stepped out like a new man, fully refreshed.  Location of this
new place is alright, as it's in a non descriptor commercial building with restaurants and bars.  I believe that there is an Indian restaurant next door, perfect cover for those requiring
some discretion in busy LKF.

All in all, great experience, I'm sure glad that I answered May's wechat message.  I don't think she's the owner, but perhaps in charge or something.  Treat her well gents, she's
definitely one of the nicer massage girls out there.  She's not a young one, but her experience and attitude truly shines.  Sorry, no pics this time, I know her too well to ask, feel like a
pervert or else - lol.

trip

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   24-7-2016 18:32  Karma  +4   Thanks
test74   23-7-2016 22:59  Acceptance  +1   
LeoCan   19-7-2016 02:35  Karma  +3   CIM?
Scorpius62   18-7-2016 16:37  Karma  +4   Thanks. Sounds nice...
UncleDad   18-7-2016 12:25  Karma  +3   Nice
mchk   13-7-2016 18:49  Karma  +3   Favorable
professuser   12-7-2016 17:24  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
zebra   12-7-2016 10:25  Karma  +3   Thanks
chunggall
Nookie Newbie

UID 150696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 20
Posts 3
Karma 20
Acceptance 1