Font size: S M L
HJ in HJ

Name:  a number that sounds like how you say "drink milk" to a baby in chinese
Nationality & Language: chinese
Body:  7/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  250 (2hrs and hj)
Repeat: yes

This place is a foot massage right on the other side of guanyi road from the sheraton. I had just eaten dinner at maccheroni (quite good italian if you're in the area!) and was heading back to the hotel so figured it was on the way. I've gone here for massage a lot and they have a lot of good looking girls that all provide HJ. Probably the best I've seen in DG. However, you have to negotiate extracurriculars individually. Massage is 88 for 1 hr, 168 for 2 hr, and I think like 248 or 250 or something for 3. I forget. I just remember whatever the number was, it was bad luck so she said to tip her an extra dollar. Sure... So I get the 2 hour. She's all over LB and whispering naughty things in my ears. She gives an excellent massage and I had already a few days every day this week so I wasn't especially looking for any extra services. She intentionally worked LB up to full mast during the massage and said if I pay her 3 hours so she can go home as soon as this is done, she'd finish me with a HJ. Apparently they have some kind of quota of how many hours they have to have. I asked for BJ but she said it was too risky. The room had 4 loungers and the door had a glass section but we were in the seat closest to the door so the angle to see inside was limited and she was blocking most of it. It was already 1 or 2am so things were quiet outside in the hall. She said if I buy out her 3 hour and then 800 she will come back to my hotel with me for FS. I declined. I just went with the HJ as I was feeling tired. I asked for her to pull her bra down and she let me play with her nipples as she applied baby oil to LB and started playing with the head. Let my hands wander to her LS and she was wet! She commented on it and said she promised if I took her home after work that she would be able to get me to again. She kept flirting but I was too tired. I asked if they had any rooms here and she said no. Anyways, this place is the cleanest and nicest in Hou Jie. I asked for this girl since I enjoyed my time with her previously, and we have good chemistry. While I was waiting I saw a lot of good looking girls walk by. And massage in here is cheaper than the hotels. Sheraton/HJ Intl/Royal Plaza are all a lot more expensive. HJ Intl is the preferred hotel, but Sheraton earns me points. Royal Plaza is probably nice, and I've eaten there at a nice italian restaurant inside, but the location kinda sucks because it's middle of nowhere. This is definitely a place I'd come back to and try out other girls. If I could find a girl willing to CIM here that would be perfect. If anyone has any tips here I'd love to hear them as I'm in the area often when I don't wanna go back all the way to DongCheng.

Recent Ratings
Mister   7-8-2016 12:43  Karma  +3   Good, detailed report.
slackerrus   11-7-2016 16:52  Karma  +2   What's in Dong Cheng?
austin821   10-7-2016 09:10  Karma  +3   Nice
skml   9-7-2016 14:43  Karma  +3   Excellent
LeoCan   9-7-2016 13:03  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   9-7-2016 12:20  Karma  +3   Excellent