Karma 207
Acceptance 135
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2016 19:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
4th floor Hung Luen massage review

http://go141.com/en/13027-PE-Mas ... ?ref=Search+(region,building)

Went to PE earlier after some business in SSP, I missed out on the 1st floor brothel before 2pm discount so I decided to go up to the 4th floor and have a look.  The Flat in 4a used to be occupied by my regular massage girl in the area from 2012 - 2014 but had disappeared and not returned since.  She was a tiny little thing with long hair down to her lower back, cute smile and cuter feet.   I had wanted to try the replacement for some time but had not got around to it until today.  The new girl is as pictured with light skin, slender body and nice round tits. She had sort of a skinny face with her cheeks somewhat sucked in but not in a meth user kind of way.  Late 20's or early 30's.  

She let me in right away, spoke no english but was able to gesture 250 for a massage and hj which was same as the girl before. Quick shower and then onto the bed naked where she finished drying me off and started the massage from my neck and shoulder making her way down to my lower back. Good strength in her hands and actually did a massage instead of sliding her hands and elbows over my back like some of these girls do. She spent around 12 minutes or so on my back and legs before asking me if I wanted a handjob and making a gesture with her hand over her upper body which I took as an offer for a body massage, to which I said yes but she said it would cost 350 so I just asked for a handjob.  Shortly after she started gently stroking my ass and lb from behind and told me to flip over.
I was surprised that she oiled my lb right away since I thought she would massage my front first before going right to the handjob.  It was a good handjob, I liked the amount of pressure with her hand being firm without squeezing too hard, or like some girls do barely squeezing at all.  While she was doing that with one hand, she had the other hold up a piece of tissue between my dick and herself which I found quite amusing.   
She did not take her top off. I asked and that's when she made the gesture for 300 or 350, so I guess that's what she meant earlier. I was too tired to explain to her by way of gesturing, that it should normally be part of the service but she did not seem to mind when I slowly eased by hand back up to play with her nice, round breasts through her nightie.  I also grabbed the tissue from her other hand and had her squeeze my balls which she did but she made sure to keep that tissue nearby.   I came shortly after, she kept stroking me while she was cleaning me up which I really like. I hate it when massage girls stop as soon as you cum, so that was nice.

All that was done in around 20 minutes time and she had me shower while she cleaned up a bit.  The last girl had sometimes finished the handjob early but always followed through on the massage after, ending the session in 40-45 minutes but this girl looked like she expected me to leave after that.  We never agreed on the time beforehand, I just assumed based on previous experience it would be at least 40 mins so I made sure to get right back on the bed and point at the clock,  explaining with my limited canto that I expected at least a few more minutes.  She initially wanted me to leave but after another attempt at explaining and pointing at the clock she relented.
Followed up with ten minutes more of really good and strong massage of my thighs and legs while on my back, during which time I tried just talking and gesturing about how I expected 45 mins for the session. I'm sure she knew what I was gesturing and talking about and she eventually softened up a bit making her own gestures and speaking in canto which I didn't understand. She also let me gently stroke her legs and tits again and became progressively more chatty towards the end.

It was a good massage and a good handjob. 35 minutes in total, 20 if I would have let her kick me out when she wanted to, was disappointing. I don't blame her for trying to get away with a shortened session but I did not appreciate her stinginess with her tits . I'm also not too fond of these girls who are cold at first and become friendlier as the end of the session nears. Although this girl just seemed more shy than cold.  I'm sure if I had insisted I could have got her to take of her top after declining her attempts for more money but I enjoyed playing with them through her nightie.

The girl was hot and had a decent enough massage technique that I would recommend it if you speak canto and can clarify the proper duration with her beforehand.

[ Last edited by  illwill2 at 10-6-2016 19:15 ]

Recent Ratings
mcmafia09   13-6-2016 14:06  Karma  +2   Thx for sharing!
Mister   12-6-2016 13:41  Karma  +3   So nether region off limits? If she's hot, $300 for access to tits and over-the-panties play would be a deal these days ...