Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2016 00:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CWB - Yi Heung Cheun - Not worth the trouble

Date & Time of Session:  4th june 2016 afternoon
Location:  Lai Yuen Building 3/E 59-61 Russell Street Causeway Bay
Name:  Cherry
Link: http://go141.com/en/30054-CB-SPA ... l?ref=Search+(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese &
Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5 5'6" big boobs but chubby
Skill: 1/5 veggie massage was poor, HE she took time but nothing extraordinary
Service: 1.5/5 decent attitude but nothing special in terms of skills
GFE: 0/5 , no kiss, no access t
PSE: 1/5 not really a PSE session
Price & Session Length:  $500 in total
Repeat: No

I had reported on this place a few days back and while that experience wasn't anything great, I went again to check if I could replicate bro dry ice's experience. Sad to say that his experience may be an aberration. This was my third visit and I think all if them are 35+ in age and not very attractive.

Today I got armed Cherry whose face was ok. no help in shower or drying. She asked how long did I want massage for, I n said  9mins and she kind of expected 60 mins and her voice sounded disappointed. She started massage and immediately took out oil and was just rubbing it without any pressure. So, I changed to 60 mins. I let her work 5 mins and then asked for more pressure (da Li) and she couldn't understand and she took it as I just want HE, da fei ji , and immediately wanted to go LB. That was such a downer that this girl didn't even want to have a pretence of massage. Obviously, I stopped her and said I want harder m. This time she understood. And after asking me if I was ok with her stepping with her feet, she started stepping. Gosh, I hadn't realised how heavy she was and she made no efforts to step lightly . She really had no massage skills.

Somehow I tolerated for 15-20 mins, but without me prompting she stopped it, and went to second part , she pulled my legs over her thigh ( I was still face down) and tried to reach under to my LB, I guess she is not flexible and was finding hard to reach. Later, she asked me to flip, worked with both her palms on the shaft but she was kind of rough, not much of slow tease and build up. She didn't take off her clothes and I didn't ask for it as my mood was quite down. Later, I thought anyway i have to pay I got as well look at her assets and she has a nice rack. She continued stroking and I was happy to just get it over with. Showered again and while I was showering she came in and didn't even bother closing the door. I got upset even though shower cubicle is hidden from the view from the door. All in all it was barely 45 mins

Later changed and asked how much. They said 300 for massage and tip. I proposed 500 total and they agreed .

If you are looking for young good looking woman or good massage skills then this is not for you. The only positive things was she didn't ask for an obscene tip.

Would I repeat? No chance. There are many shops which provide equally bad massage but at least the girls are better eye candy.

Recent Ratings
mchk   6-6-2016 16:52  Karma  +4   I appreciate you braving new frontiers for us bros.
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2016 07:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Karanmani's post

It was another bro's glowing report that made me try. I understand not everyone has the same taste and not everyone will receive the same service. But since my first experience wasn't great, I just wanted to make sure whether the place has any real potential with at least some masseuse. Unfortunately not.

Recent Ratings
dryice   7-6-2016 07:45  Karma  +4   It's a fair comment. I haven't Ben back since the first visit with miu miu. Will go back again for a reconfirmation