Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2016 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Chau leaf Yuen - Wanchai

Date & Time of Session:  30th may Afternoon
Name:  Joey
Link: http://go141.com/en/31382-WC-SPA ... l?ref=Search+(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Mainland/Cantonese
Face: 3.5/5
Body:  4/5 smooth skin, C/D cup boobs, I guess 165 cm tall
Skill: 3/5 veggie massage is quite good, 2nd part is okay but not great
Service: 4/5 undressed completely, LFK, allowed access to LS but I know her from a previous place, so not everyone may get that
Price & Session Length:  $300/60 minutes + $400 tips
Repeat: Yes

After not so satisfactory experience at Yi Heung Chuen, one of the girls whom I used to visit in wanchai texted me that she is at a different place and would I like to visit her. When she said she is at Chau leaf Yuen, i was a bit disappointed as my previous experience with this place wasn't good. But as i was in need of a decent massage as well as release, I agreed to visit.

The rooms are kind of decent size, shower is good, in the reception area there were other girls. But she led me to one of the rooms, i showered alone, dried up. She starts with dry massage, good pressure, not too much of chit chat. About 10-15 mins later, she asks if i would like some oil, of course i said yes. so she  continues massaging with the oil, long smooth strokes with appropriate amountof pressure. in between, she will brush her fingers against the butt crack. or at times, she came to the head and i was looking at my kindle, but with those long legs in front of me, it was hard to concentrate. so i closed the kindle and moved my hands to her legs. After a while, she went back to massagin the legs and reached underneath to massage around the groin area. It was so sensual, i couldn't take it and turned over for the final deed. i took off her top and bra, she started with licking my nipples and I returned the favour in kind! While sucking on the nipples, I unbuttoned her shorts and while she protested half heartedly, she allowed me to take it off. I grabbed her boobs from behind and kissed her neck, at the same time she continued to work on my shaft. it was insanely erotic and if I were better equipped, i would have asked for FS though she may have asked for a crazy price. But as I wasn't adequately equipped, I just rubbed her clit with my finger, she kept getting wet and continued to stroke me vigorously and soon I erupted. I was quite satisfied from the experience and helped me erase poor experience of moring.

however, she left me to shower alone, i showered, changed, paid her 700 and left.

Would i repeat, definitely yes.

Recent Ratings
mchk   2-6-2016 15:57  Karma  +3   Favorable
zennor   2-6-2016 05:23  Karma  +2   excellent
ernieb   1-6-2016 22:58  Karma  +3   Thanks..
twiceAweek   1-6-2016 16:07  Karma  +5   thanks, did she specifically ask for $400 tips ?
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2016 16:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Karanmani's post

I think standard is 300, as last time I was there I was asked 300 though the whole experience wasn't good http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D3, so I had paid 200. This time since she had given good massage and allowed fingering, I paid 100 extra.