Acceptance 213
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2016 20:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji 3A1: Cute Spinner/Mediocre Service

Date & Time of Session:  may 29 (7:30)
Location:  Fuji Building, 3A1 (in 3A, first one on your right)
Name:  na
Link: na
Agent: na
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, only used mandarin
Face:  3.5/5 - very cute local HK look
Body:  3/5 - again, cute and skinny (not toned) no tattoos
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 480 + tip
Repeat: no

Found myself around CWB restocking my liquor cabinet (a few wholesalers there where you can ge alcohol cheaper than supermarkets/7-11) and i decide to make the rounds in Fuji. Its been probably over a year since I've been there but based on my punting experience on sundays, i expect selection to be limited. for the most part i was correct

elevator line was packed, so i opted for the stairs and made the trek up to 21 ( i avoid 22) and start the descent. Along the way, a lot of empty rooms, a lot of please wait signs. I ring a few doorbells and nothing really piques my interest. See the Russian nest on 9 and the 2 of the 3 doors are free. Farthest right one has a larger (not fat) blond and the farthest left has a perky toned dirty blonde. I would have opted for the dirty blonde but for some reason i wanted something asian haha (note to self, will probably try leftmost Russian) Both actually looked friendly...not resting bitch face or pout.

i did see a stunner on 14 but when she opened the door, no sound and immediately closed. As most bros have said before, the door open and welcome is a nice gauge of whats to come...usually....

found myself on the 3rd floor where room outside had a gorgeous PRC girl but for some reason her attitude turned me off. Instead walk into the corridor and ring bell for 3A1. Cute girl in sky high heels and maid outfit (apron) greets me. Door says 19 and i would guess correct. Quote was 480 and i walk in (she looks like a girl i was hanging out with last night, which is probably why i was sold so quickly). Clothes come off; about 5 foot nothing, natural B cups, no tummy, but not toned.

Shower is uneventful, room is a bit dirty, and she washes LB. Puts a sheet on the (really soft/lumpy) bed and caps me for BBJ. I think there was an upset for BBBJ but i decided not to go for it. BBJ is highlight of session. She does a good job deepthroating, and i can hear a little bit of gagging, and she moves her hair away for me to see. This goes on for maybe 5-6 mins and then she takes off dom and puts new one on.

new one comes on, and immediately asks me to get on top i ask if she can get on and she refuses, saying she's afraid it will hurt too much. Whatever. I get into missionary and pump away. her moans are genuine and seems to be enjoying. I think she's young/new to this for sure!

Something else funny, notice that her nips are different. one is an innie one is an outie. I opt to play with the outie, and neglect innie haha
a couple variations thereof, and Overall, mediocre for sure, esp since I've been opting for HG but there will always be something novel about the "ding dong"

back into the shower, pay, and leave, and go around the corner to pick up my new whiskies, gins, and rums.

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   1-6-2016 17:57  Karma  +2   
slackerrus   31-5-2016 14:31  Karma  +1   
ernieb   30-5-2016 15:12  Karma  +3   Thanks man
Rdlr84   29-5-2016 22:41  Acceptance  +1   9A1 = Tatiana. She's been reviewed many times on the forum. Nice girl. I've tried her 4 times at least.
cheesosaurus   29-5-2016 21:02  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report and Intel! Curious about the Russians:)
cheesosaurus
Erotic Emperor

UID 144205
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2864
Posts 258
Karma 2850
Acceptance 277
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2016 21:06  Profile P.M. 
Thank for the report and Intel hyped 1. (Especially on the Russians)

This may go in the q and a section, but I don't understand why some wg don't do cg. Doesn't cg give a girl the most control over depth and pace? Anybody have a good answer?
slackerrus
Lustful Lord

UID 15392
Digest Posts 0
Credits 663
Posts 259
Karma 659
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2016 14:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 cheesosaurus's post

They don't do CG because most of them are lazy. They don't want to do all the movement. And yes, it does give them control, but they only want it assuming they want to have sex with you. I mean, a lot of these short term girls are there just to get you off as soon as possible with minimal effort.