Reading Access 50
Registered 3-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2016 20:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First Time at Kama Spa - YoYo

Date & Time of Session: May 28 6:30pm
Name: Lucy
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese / Mandarin only, no English (From Sichuan)
Face: 3.5/5 - cute, minimal makeup
Body: 3/5 - average build, small B cups
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $700, 60 mins
Repeat: For sure

ON a rainy saturday, decide to finally try out the Kama spa that everyone talks about so much. I live close by now and after tweaking my back at the gym, figure why not today, why not now.

Appointment is smooth as silk. I wechat Joy around 5:30 and she promptly responds. Tell her i am new, 6:30pm and she says no problem. Building is easy to find, she buzzes me up and i make my way to the 1st floor. Get a tour of the small rooms and the VIP room. Not today...maybe next time

I get into the shower and undress. In walks Yoyo. cute, short, nice B cups, great skin, great smile, and fire red lipstick on I hop into shower and after I'm done, find Yoyo waiting arms open with towel. She dries me off, pats LB and asks me to the bed.

massage is great! i had a whole bunch of knots from sitting at the desk, gym etc you name it and she was able to work wonders. Pressure was strong (which i really like) and she paid attention to my lower back as i indicated. slight teasing, brushes LB with fingernails, butt and my interest is peaked. She then straddles me and begins licking my back/body up and down, licking my butt and getting quite quite close to the * all whist moaning

after dry massage begins oil massage, again focusing on lower back but this time working on my butt and legs. On the flip she oils up LB and begins pumping. Good girl good speed. she's kissing me on my ear lobes, cheeks, nips etc. I ask for permission to her tits and she happily obliges. Play with her nice nips, and LS, which is a little bushy and she responds. Soon I and mistakenly get some on her dress (oops!)

she cleans up a bit and then gives me a head massage. Not sure if she's serious or just flirting, but asks if i can take her out to dinner, and i joke that since she can cook (we talked about her just eating dinner prior to seeing me) she should cook for me. she says yes!

As my hour draws near, i take a quick shower and she helps me dry off again, playing with my chest and arms. Gives me a quick peck on the lips, a quick tap on LB and watches me dress. As i exit, she mentions that i should come see her again.

I think next time will be even better !!!!
Pay Joy, tell her my massage was fantastic, and i leave, fully loosey goosy and stress free. Until next time Kama

Recent Ratings
mmz15   6-8-2016 15:58  Karma  +3   
bludragons   2-6-2016 12:12  Acceptance  +1   YoYo sounds Yum-Yum
mchk   31-5-2016 19:09  Karma  +4   Glad to hear good feedback!
scufferhk   29-5-2016 07:50  Karma  +4   Yep, great place and service
happyydayys   29-5-2016 07:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mcmafia09   29-5-2016 01:03  Karma  +2   Thx for report
barnicles   28-5-2016 23:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent