Subject: [USA] [FLUSHING] [NEW YORK CITY] - Indy WG - SiSi
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:21. 
batman108
Erotic Emperor

UID 117297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2918
Posts 421
Karma 2873
Acceptance 907
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2016 00:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [FLUSHING] [NEW YORK CITY] - Indy WG - SiSi

Date & Time of Session:  5/23/2016 @ 1pm
Name:  SiSi
Link: n/a
Agent: walk up, no phone
Nationality & Language: china & mandarin/cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill:  4/5
Service:  4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  80 hr + 20 tips
Repeat:  yes

I was walking around flushing looking for food, somehow I ended up on 40th road which is famous for its granny/aunties massage places.  this road has many WG standing outside their door, grapping and asking clients for massage session.  one girl struck me fanny, she looked young and cute with her gentle smile.  she was standing outside her door and asked me massagie massagie very good price come in very good price.  I stopped and decided on her.  i'm guessing my LB was more hungry then me.  anyway, I wanted a massage anyway.  her name is SiSi.  she has a slender body, typical girl from china.  I showered alone and she helped me drying me off.  she took me to the room and started on a hard massage, worked my legs and back with her elbows and fists.  SiSi didn't use oil but I wish she did at the time, it was dry and hard.  I like it and loving it every minutes.  she can do a real good massage.  SiSi was massaging my ass and played with my LB to get me going.  my LB noticed the light soft touch from her and reacted hard.  SiSi asked me to flip and she continued to massage my chest and down to my LB.  She was lightly stoking my LB and massaging my beans.  I was excited and hard up.  She asked me what I wanted and FS was on my mind.  She kissed me on the check and went out to shower.  she came back and started on a nice wet BBBJ with lots of BLS on my LB.  SiSi went to 69 and I went in for daty.  she was clean, no foul odor or anything.  I was surprised her LS looked so tight and wet.  she covered my LB and went to doggy style.  she was very comfortable in that position and I continued working up a sweat.  she was playing with my LB while i'm doing her doggy.  SiSi has tight control of my LB and I shoot with a sign of relieve.  she helped me clean up with a hot towel and followed by a light massage.  I rested a bit while she clean up and dress.  she also helped me dress as well.  we parted our ways and I continued looking for food.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
nyctohkvacation   15-6-2016 18:11  Karma  +2   Wow. Great find
Thai-delight   8-6-2016 16:31  Karma  +10   :)
Blue_Pacific   28-5-2016 10:33  Karma  +4   Sounds like you had dessert before the meal
TheButler   26-5-2016 07:16  Karma  +3   Excellent
bohica   26-5-2016 05:11  Karma  +3   There's a lot of competition in Flushing. Good price as compared to the $20 places.
misterquimper   26-5-2016 02:42  Karma  +1   Good massage and FS for $100?!?
happyydayys   26-5-2016 01:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
purplezub
Carnal Conqueror

UID 55740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 456
Posts 195
Karma 452
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-11-2010
Location Dallas, TX
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2016 04:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Did you pay anything extra for FS?

In my opinion, if you spent $100 for massage + FS, it is complete VFM. I wouldnt mind giving it a try.
hebe
Nookie Newbie

UID 127055
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 10
Karma 7
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2016 12:30  Profile P.M.