Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2016 13:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fresh girl LUCY at Kama Spa

Date & Time of Session: May 5th 9pm  
Location: 1st Floor, Fook Shing Court, 50 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Name: Lucy
Link: www.kamaspa.asia
Nationality & Language: mainland Chinese ( mandarin and a little english)
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: $700 for 60mins
Repeat: yup

3rd visit and decide to try something new and went for a fresh new girl name Lucy.

She’s literally only been around for 4 days.  She spoke a little English which was fantastic.  She doesn’t know a word of Cantonese and it was funny me as a non-chinese teaching her the one or two words of Cantonese I know and her being impressed.    HAHAHA.  "You not chinese!  But you teach me gongtungwa!"    My cantonese is awful and sorry for horrible spelling.  Hahaha, those one or two random phrases finally came in handy.

I liked Lucy because she was tall, had nice long legs, cute face, nice brown hair and red lipstick.  I wasn’t in the mood for a tiny spinner type (after previous sessions with Shirley) so this was a good change of pace.  She has small A cups, but nice long nipples.  

Lucy is brand new, and there was some hesitancy in her performance, many times she was double checking on feedback, always worried if she did something work.  She must have ask, “Is it OK?” 20 times.  But I didn’t mind.  Lucy was playful, flirty, fun, and had a good attitude.  If I nitpick she seemed a little lost at times or maybe just unsure, but she has potential to be really good with having such a positive attitude.

Her technique is pretty good, and she was definitely game for whatever.  Top came off, then bra, then eventually the whole skirt came off.  I started slow playing on the outside of LS, but eventually gained access inside the panty and while I was finishing   I was lying next to her and my fingers were getting soaking wet slightly inserting and playing with LS .  Oh that was a good time.  That is just an awesome experience feeling a girl's wet pussy as she's stroking you off.  Oh man I love this place.

She knew what to do and how to do it and wasn't afraid to get a little naughty.  She just needs a bit of practice to refine her skills and playfulness which will come in due time.  no DFK, just playing light pecks and lots of cat bath.

We talked quite a bit despite the major language barriers.  She was fun and laughing and it she had a great attitude.  She even started showing me pictures of her 18 year old sister in China, wow she was incredibly beautiful.  

I’d give Lucy another revist after a few weeks once she really gets the hang of things.  She’s a fun cute gal.

My buddy said he picked the naughtiest girl of the bunch named, Candy, and she was insane, at one point his finger was 3 inches deep and she was the tightest thing he's ever experienced.  She was a short spinner, so looks like I need to go back and try Candy first before I repeat with cute and fun Lucy.

Recent Ratings
littlebroatwork   22-5-2016 23:23  Karma  +1   I second that for Candy!!
bludragons   13-5-2016 04:25  Acceptance  +1   I guess I'll add Lucy to my list as well. Love this place!
YapChong   10-5-2016 10:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
James771   8-5-2016 06:10  Karma  +2   Excellent
fiveforks   7-5-2016 15:50  Acceptance  +1   Nice. Will check this place out.
doghead   7-5-2016 15:44  Karma  +3   Making me miss hk. Great report.
ramont   7-5-2016 10:32  Karma  +6   seems all the girls aren't wearing pads
zennor   7-5-2016 06:01  Karma  +2   excellent
MothToAFlame   7-5-2016 00:05  Karma  +2   Nice
scufferhk   6-5-2016 16:56  Karma  +4   Joy recommended Candy for the Spa session.....might have to now! :)