Nationality & Language: English/Thai. Her English is basic
Face:  7
Body:  6
Skill: 6
Service: 6
GFE: 6
PSE: No
Price: 2,500 baht, did not tip.
Repeat: Yes to the place, No to her because I would try someone else.

Visited Cowboy and Nana last night to people watch and wondered why more people don't just go to the soapys since the quality of girls are much better than most of the rough looking gogos. Baccara has some nice ones though and I like that place. There would be a few I would like to barfine there. To each their own.

I was seeking some huge tits and ass after a couple spinners yesterday and went to Lemongrass (I highly recommend) for a legit nice foot/thai massage to start my hunt. I headed in order to each of the soapys, Hi-Class, Emmanuelle, Nataree (man what a dump, volume place and full of mainlanders), skipped Merci seems new and didnt get a good vibe, and got to Alaina. I get in and I eye one that I wanted. I was offered a seat and lady attendant recommends me some girl that is being pumped by some dude at the moment... She busts out her phone and she has nude pictures of all the girls. I have no idea how she knows which face picture belongs with which body picture but I said no since she said something around 4,500 baht. I would much rather be at the Lord again if that's whats she offering. I asked the price on the girl I wanted. Cute enough face, big C cup tits, nice thick hips. She said V class is 2500 and prices went up from there. All the girls there in the bowl had a V so I take it. I probably should start haggling since there wasn't many dudes there but I feel the price is fair. This place is no Lord but its not a dump.

We get upstairs and I get to see her out of the clothes and it was everything I wanted. Nice curvy body with a little gut which I do not mind. She massages while the water fills and then its SOP for a soapy. Russian in the tub, no bbbj though. On the bed, cat bath to bbbj for a short time and then onto CG. She hops on and man shes tight, tighter than the hotter and smaller girl from the Lord. I am really enjoying this. Another benefit of not picking to hottest of the bunch.  Switch to CG and her ass was large, round and firm. Very good feel and I am enjoying this even more. I take her onto mish and to finish while watching those big tits move around.

Same outcome from last night and half the price, I was happy. No GFE again but not a bad time.

Heading next to Macau tomorrow on my tour.

[ Last edited by  hollywood626 at 5-5-2016 02:00 ]

Recent Ratings
Neiht   8-5-2016 14:54  Karma  +3   Excellent intel
obe   5-5-2016 13:38  Karma  +10   
jimyum   5-5-2016 13:18  Karma  +4   
jetsetting2much   5-5-2016 09:46  Karma  +6   
sbs23   5-5-2016 09:15  Karma  +1