Acceptance 105
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2016 11:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa

Date & Time of Session: April 30
Location: 1st Floor, Fook Shing Court, 50 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Name: Judy? or Jody? (Can't Remember)
Link: www.kamaspa.asia
Agent:
Nationality & Language: mainland Chinese (spoke to her in canto, but she understands a few words of english)
Face: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10 (She talked alittle too much)
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: $700 for 60mins
Repeat: yup

So after reading all the reviews on Kama Spa, decided to finally give this place a go. Swung by at around 4pm and was buzzed in. I was welcomed and brought to a room where i was told to sit for a minute while she went to get my masseuse. After a min or so Judy walked in and asked me to shower real quick while she got ready. I hopped in the shower and was out on the bed in a few minutes. The massage was amazing! the right amount of pressure and she worked out several knots in my body. After the full back massage, I was told to lift my legs and place them on her knees so she had easy access to my boys. She ran her nails all over my body and teased the hell out of LB After a while I was told to flip over and noticed she has somehow managed to loose her dress in the process. I was then treated to a cat bath and a very good HJ, while i ended up feeling her up. Towards the end she started licking my ear and moaning and i rather suddenly.

Left feeling extremely relaxed (from the HJ and the very very good massage)

Definitely need to go back. Will some of the bros comment on what the protocol is if you want to choose someone? (Wanted to try CoCo who several of you have written reviews on)

Recent Ratings
James771   8-5-2016 06:18  Karma  +2   Excellent
mchk   6-5-2016 13:45  Karma  +2   Favorable
ramont   2-5-2016 09:01  Karma  +3   thanks
Duckie88   1-5-2016 22:49  Acceptance  +1   
sbs23   1-5-2016 13:30  Karma  +1