Karma 286
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2016 17:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Indonesia] [Jakarta] Travel Hotel - Basic Guide - What to Expect

Date of visit: Tuesday April 26, 2016 at 2 pm. The place opens at 1pm. Closes around 2:30am
Name: Kiki
Nationality & Language: Indonesian, speaks very little English
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 6/10
GFE: 3/10
Price: Approximately $34 USD including tip for one hour. Food/drinks are extra.
Repeat: Certainly repeat at this facility, but not necessarily with her (so many others to choose from)

This is a general guide, not a blow by blow replay of what happened with my particular girl.

When approaching the hotel, the entrance is on the left. The central door is for the regular hotel. Once you enter you will get a bracelet with a number to track your bill.

The place is like a night club with a dance floor, small high tables with chairs, & some sofas. When entering you will notice all the girls sitting in one fairly well lit area. The rest of the club is dark. There is also another seating area with girls waiting in the back room, which has pool tables (be sure to check both places).

There are several mamasans working the club with their own stable of girls. The mamasans will have laser pointers so they can signal the girls to visit you.

If you see someone you like, call the mamasan & the girl will sit with you for a few minutes so you can gauge the quality. Don't be afraid to say sorry and send them back to the sofas. The standard price for one girl for an hour is $26 USD. They will try to upsell you two girls for 90 minutes for $42 USD.

Once you've chosen, the girl will lead you upstairs to a small room with a queen size bed & shower. You will shower with her, then you can do your business. There is generally no massage.

My girl gave me a covered BJ and allowed me to DATY with some deep sensual fingering . As always YMMV. When you're done, shower again and go back downstairs where you can repeat the process or just hang out.

Overall impression: fantastic value for the money. Even if you don't choose a girl, it's fun & inexpensive to look around at all the candy while having drinks. The bad part is that the club is very smoky, especially at night.

[ Last edited by  sbs23 at 27-4-2016 01:23 ]

Recent Ratings
thmd   5-5-2016 00:33  Karma  +4   Excellent
JJJ37   4-5-2016 22:03  Karma  +2   
lefeu   2-5-2016 12:58  Karma  +4   Thanks
MiracleCure   2-5-2016 06:02  Acceptance  +1   nicely reported. though the idea of sending girls to the sofas as much as u like is not very courteous. i will share my ...
Blue_Pacific   2-5-2016 04:09  Karma  +2   Nice condensed report; do you have an address for this place ?
hollywood626   28-4-2016 11:27  Acceptance  +1   Good stuff, been there once and had a great time and spot on about value and the smoke.
nyctohkvacation   28-4-2016 09:29  Karma  +2   Spot on
jake.houston   28-4-2016 07:17  Karma  +4   So want to go but hate the freaking smoke!
zorro_oz   27-4-2016 22:12  Karma  +1   Favorable
Nuinui
Nookie Newbie

UID 122499
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 8
Karma 14
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-10-2014
Location Germany
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2016 02:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sbs23's post

Is it not danger in Indonesia? Muslim country don't like sex with strangers
sbs23
Carnal Conqueror

UID 81605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 288
Posts 42
Karma 286
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2016 08:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sbs23's post

@ Blue_Pacific: The address is Jalan.Mangga Besar VIII No. 21 in Taman Sari. You can also use Google maps to show the taxi drivers.

@ Nuinui: it's not dangerous at all. There are several hotels in Jakarta that provide this service. Don't even get me started about Bali (you can't walk 10 feet without someone offering you a girl).

@ MiracleCure: Often the mamasan will be very pushy and send girls to sit with you without asking. If you're not interested in a girl, it's far more considerate if you tell them politely "Sorry". That way you don't waste their time.