Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2016 18:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Co Co][Kama Spa][Central]

Name: Co Co
50 Wyndham St
Face: 4.5/5 Very pretty
Body: 4.5/5 Sun-kissed body with all natural goodness
Skill- Massage: 4/5 Good techniques and used a good variation of hands, thumbs and elbows
Skill - HE: 4/5 Nice bit of teasing, worked LB well, was receptive to my response and worked that well
Service: 4/5 Decent amount of access, some English
Rate: 700 for 60 minutes

Details:
So I needed some release and saw a report from mchk and then did a search on Kama. Seemed like a lot of favorable experiences, so figured I'd give it a go. Found the place- Pros: as noted before it's in a pretty nondescript bldg without a bunch of signage that screams "I'm going to get a naughty massage!"; Cons" it's in a busy and well-travelled area so you might run into a co-worker or friend in the area. However, since it's a popular area, if you're quick, you can alway come up with an explanation (unless your mate is also familiar with the spot, in which case, I guess it's alright).

Went up without an appointment. Greeted by a very pretty girl in a long dress that would seem more appropriate for a nice evening out. Told her 1 hour, she put me in a room after trying to entice me to VIP room. I was there to get a sample, so just 1 hour in standard room and then we'll see about upgrades. Saw another woman from behind walking away from me down the hall- so just a black and white striped top with jean cutoffs. I asked the lovely lady that showed me in if Shirley or Co Co were in. She said Shirley wasn't and that she was Co Co. I said, "great, I'll take you." She asked me if I wanted to see the other girls, but I told her, "If you are Co Co, you are who I want. I think you are pretty and will do a good job." She seemed a little hesitant like she might have been the person responsible at the door or maybe I wasn't her type but she said, "Okay, You shower first."

Ran into a bit of trouble as the shower didn't have any hot water. Eventually Co Co came back and I explained the situation. She was embarrassed and apologized and asked me to wait. She left and came back and tried the hot water. It worked. I think someone had turned off a switch to the heater up front. Quick shower and now we are good to go. Someone else noted that the towel were nice and they were. In fact, it was warm, like it had been heated- excellent touch!

Moved to the massage and Co Co did a great job- not too hard, not too soft. Hit some spots that needed it, but didn't overdo it in a way that I'll be hurting more later. Now I was a bit worried about my decision though, because she was wearing a long black dress and as I was being massaged, I thought, "this isn't the most access-friendly dress. Maybe I won't get to sample all her wares." But at this point what are you going to do?

Onto the stimulation portion of the event, and it was a nice, but rather oily bit of sensuality. While I was on my front, she slipped her legs under my legs and was teasing me from behind. I have to say I love it when a gal pulls LB down and gives him an oily tug and she was a pro at that. Onto the flip and she was working him good with some nipple kissing and such. I slyly tried to tell her that it might be better for her to disrobe so she didn't get any oil on her nice dress, but that was too complex of an English sentence so she didn't get it it. However, eventually, she figured out I was a horny guy and pulled the top down to reveal her breasts- nice and natural, not big, but delightful. She then mentioned that VIP service includes nude massage. I said next time and decided to see what we could do about this time. I was feeling her nice ass over the dress and occasionally trying to lift her dress, but damn that thing was long and I couldn't get it up (the dress, not LB). Ever the clever girl, she eventually lifted it up for me, revealing a black thong. I swung the dress over to one side to give me a nice view of her sexy ass and begin exploring her lower chassis. She was pretty responsive and after a few strokes on top of her panties, I pulled her leg that was up on the bed over my torso and then she was straddling me with her panties right in front of me. Now, I wanted to have a late lunch, but figured that might not be on the menu. Settled for some rubbing her on while she rubbed on me and then exploded.

Helped her wipe off. She left to wash her hands and straighten up. Came back and gave me a head and shoulder massage and we chatted a bit. Showered. Dried off. She was helpful in me dressing. She pushed for a revisit in the VIP Spa. Paid. Left and saw a girl in a blue mini-dress tidying up front as I left.

Conclusion:
Co Co is probably the sexiest looking girl I've ever experience in a massage+HJ situation. Her sexy, sun-kissed body and beautiful face would make any guy feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof if she was on his arm for a night out or laying out next to him on a sunny SE Asian beach. Her skills where good too. I'd love to see her again.

Rating: 9/10

Recent Ratings
mchk   24-6-2016 17:59  Karma  +3   
Thai-delight   29-4-2016 08:55  Karma  +10   always a pleasure reading your reports
obe   29-4-2016 08:34  Karma  +10   
Siklong69   26-4-2016 01:50  Karma  +6   Gotta try one of these days!
scufferhk   25-4-2016 19:00  Karma  +4   Yep fully agree - she is gorgeous.