Date/Time: April 19, late afternoon
Name: Sandy
Language: Mandarin, English (limited)
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 2.5/5
Massage: 4/5
Part 2 Service: 4/5
Price: 800 incl. tips

Was in need to get some knots and pressure on LB released. Made an appointment with Annie over Whatsapp. She said Sandy is new and I should try, knowing that I need the constant change.

Two hours later I walk up the stairs and get ushered into the room. Sandy is there next to Annie and Annie checks if I am ok. Sandy has a very GND look and what was coming across quite a bit cold in the beginning was later becoming a very warm girl. I confirm and Sandy helps me out of my clothes. While I take a shower, she dims the light and prepared the room. I get out and she helps me dry, paying particular attention to my ass and LB. I could feel her interest and started to get into the right mood.

I hop on the table and she starts to dry towel massage. Given that Sandy is a small girl (I would guess less than 165cm), she has quite some power in her arms and works out my back very well. Once she starts moving down, she applies more oil and lifts my hips to have my legs rest on her, giving her access to LB and the brothers. She massages the area between the balls and ass very well, and is not hesitant at all. This goes on for a while and I start to relax quite well. Then I motion her to flip.

She comes around and I help her out of her dress. She kept her knickers on. Her figure is less attractive as she has a bit of a tummy. Her beasts aren't too bad though. She has been quite sensitive there, allowing me to touch them but only reluctantly kissing them . She put a towel in between LB and LS and performs an interesting rubbing motion that gets me hard. Then she moves into stroking while she was lying next to me on the narrow table. I pretty hard and quite a lot.

She wanted to finish off with a head massage. But since I was going for dinner and didn't want to look like a clown, I asked her to massage my legs instead. Again, good pressure. After 10 minutes time is up and I take a shower, pay and leave, just having enjoyed 90 minutes at Reiki which never disappoints.