Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2016 14:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Repeat at Kama - OMG Shirley

Here is my first visit to Kama and my experience with Shirley.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;page=1#pid534261

I thought that was incredible, well, I apparantly unlocked the sex tiger in Shirely coz things got really crazy the 2nd time around!!

Time: Saturday April 9th 1PM
Girl: Shirley
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.75/5
Attitude/Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5  (oh my...oh my)
Damage: 700 - 60 minutes.
Repeat: As long as she doesn't ask to put a ring on it.

So I must have really impressed my bro with Karma spa that Thursday night, coz he’s messaging me all Friday to join him on another trip to the spa.  I was busy but finally relented and agreed lets go Saturday afternoon.

Joy was extremely happy to see us the 2nd time and Shirley was working there again.  I couldn’t resist a 2nd visit with Shirley and quickly picked her again. My buddy had a choice between Melissa repeat or Chloe, both are pretty, he opted for Chloe.

Joy took me to the Japanese room with the wide futon bed on the floor, she said it’s normally 1K+ for that room, but I think they were busy that day so she gave me that room for the normal 700hkd and a kiss on the cheek.   Oh Joy….

Shirley was happy to see me and didn’t waste anytime.  She took off my jeans and saw lb and (still underwear on) she gave lb a few kisses.   WOW.

I lie down and she gives me a few LFKs then runs away and comes back.  Now she gives me DFK and pushes a mint into my mouth.  Hahaha, maybe it’s coz I had lunch recently oops.  Anyway, I can’t think of a sexier way to hand over a mint.

Shirley started the massage with lots of DFK and it was like lovers reuniting after a long absence.   She did then switch into a proper massage and damn her pressure was good on my shoulders.  I had to have her dial it down after a while, but she was fantastic in getting out a few knots.

This time things were absolutely crazy.  She asked me to take off her bra while she straddled me. Her peach miniskirt came off after that. Her panties came off not long after.  There was an incredible amount of DFK.   We were constantly rolling around.  Sometimes I was rolling on top and DFK while I groped everywhere or then sucked on her breasts.  She was moaning to glory.  The DFK's got more and more passionate and there was more biting, licking, sucking, groping, hugging, OMG.

I 80% played and teased LS, her bush was pretty thick, I’m not as used to that anymoreh , so it was difficult to navigate the jungle, but when I did find the right spots I did insert and tried to get her off.  She seemed hesitant, almost like it was too much for her, and anytime it got really intense she always had to back away.  Stop my hand or push me off a little bit.  Not in a mean way, but almost in a way like…OMG I’m losing control.  At some point she seemed frustrated that she wanted to fuck really bad, but got almost to that point and then backed away.  I don’t think you fake that emotion.  Several times she seemed pretty turned on and our DFK’s were pretty intense and then she backed off almost to cool down.  And the once or twice I did gently get my finger in LS if she started to get wet she quickly pushed my hand back…Although I know she liked it with the way she had lifted up her leg to give me access.

This was pretty much the closest I’ve ever been to having sex without actually having sex.  We did pretty much everything but sex.  The times she did ride me, I was careful to make sure she rested her pussy closer to my stomach, I’m careful about that and didn’t want any accidental bareback, because at times she seemed pretty caught up in the whole thing and all it would take is one accidental slide and I’m in.

It was pretty hot though as she rode me, her pussy rubbing up and down my chest and stomach while I sucked her breasts and she grabbed LB from behind her back and tried to get me off.   And the more passionate it got the more times she seemed to lose focus on the task at hand and forgot she was supposed to simply rub and tug.  I think me playing with LS would always distract her and mess up her technique, She tried to finish me off several times but with everything I was doing she couldn’t concentrate.  Haha.

We changed positions a dozen times, her on top, me on top, side to side, sometimes both sitting up, it was incredible. I don't think I switch it up this much when I'm having actual sex.  Finally she lay next to me and finished me off while I would switch my hands from grabbing her ass tight to playing with LS, to giving her DFK or sucking her breasts.   Wow, we must have definitely gone time over we both seemed to lose track of time.

I jumped in the shower to clean off then and she helped me dress and we gave each other a nice DFK.  Seemed she didn’t want this session to end.  Lots of hugs and kisses and not ready to let go.

Back in the lobby my mate was already out and was heavy flirting with Joy.  He was relentless in wanting ask her out, hahahaha. Joy was teasing him the whole time, she is such a fun person.

My bro said chloe was good, and she moaned a lot and got him off nicely, but did not do anything near what Shirley and I did.  He said maybe she should have stuck with the same girl twice, to see how much more adventurous it gets.  

Wow, my experience was definitely an adventure.  Shirley sexually unleashed was incredible!    Just wow.  I'm almost nervous to repeat, it was so intimiate, if I go back again will we be married with children?  

Recent Ratings
mcmafia09   27-4-2016 19:09  Karma  +2   Hot stuff!
Noobienoob   25-4-2016 00:05  Karma  +1   Great report
zennor   22-4-2016 18:20  Karma  +2   Sounds like a good basis for a great marriage, if you ask me
ramont   22-4-2016 17:45  Karma  +4   sounds fun
scufferhk   22-4-2016 14:52  Karma  +4   Awesome :)