Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2016 13:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
What a GLORIOUS Massage at Karma

Time: Thursday night 1AM (last night, still fresh in my mind!)
Girl: Shirley
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.75/5
Attitude/Service: 5/5
Damage: 700 (friend gave 100 tip) 60 minutes.
Repeat: MOST DEFINITELY

I’ve been to Aura and it was my favorite spot, so was disappointed when it closed.  I just haven’t had the opportunity to visit the new Kama.  I was with a close friend from out of town and he likes the finer things in life. Good wine, good women, good cars, good service, and willing to pay a bit more for it. I knew he’d be interested in checking out a place like Kama.  He’s not the type that would enjoy the grimy rub and tug and get out shops that are sprinkled all over the city (not that there is anything wrong with that, sometimes the economical HJ is good value for money and I also appreciate).  Yet my mate would prefer something clean, and friendly, with a little bit higher quality women and quality service, Kama did not disappoint.

When we walked up the steps to the 1st floor.  We were met by Joy.  Oh lovely Joy.   The buzz of LKF could still be heard as it was fairly busy for a Thursday night with lots of Rugby 7 tourists flocking to the area.  This was the perfect Oasis amongst the chaos.  Joy showed us around the new facility and mentioned there was a special VIP room with VIP service, it was available for $1400.  What goes on in the VIP room?  Apparently the girl will be completely nude with you.  Joy also pointed out there is a Japanese room with futon bed for Japanese massage.  I didn’t ask about the Japanese room, and VIP sounded a little pricey so both my friend and I settled on the $700 massage (Joy clearly mentioned $700 for 60 minutes included tips).  The rooms were small but adequate, clean, nice soft romantic lighting and music.

On this evening there were 3 girls to choose from.  My buddy quickly chose I believe Melissa or something.  She was the prettiest of the 3.  She had a cute face, and sexy body.  I chose Shirley with an average to above average face and a petite cute sexy body with a nice tight peach one piece miniskirt.  There was a 3rd girl who looked out of place, she was a bit older and wore jeans and a white T shirt.  It was strange.  Joy was wearing an attractive black skirt, mmmm..Joy , the other 2 wore very tight miniskirts and this lady with jeans and Tshirt?  Huh?  Is she the cleaning lady?  She was getting closer to Auntie age and definitely not dressed right   Joy did introduce her as a choice but clearly I was going to take Shirley all the way.  Maybe the later shift less choices but thankfully Shirley was there (we didn't book in advance, we just walked in).

Shirley made sure I did not regret that decision.  Immediately in the room as I’m changing Shirley begins to unbutton my shirt, pulls it open and gives me a few kisses on my chest.  Oh excellent!   Things could not have started off better.  Shirley undresses me and we begin.

The massage
I had a heavy dinner and a few drinks, so in that situation I was not able to have any strong pressure applied to my back as it would squeeze my full stomach.  I normally like medium pressure with a little harder on my shoulders but I was in the mood for a softer massage today.  Shirley had good massage technique but I had to tell her to turn it down a couple levels and she easily complied.  I think I would have enjoyed her pressure under normal circumstances.

Shirley kept the massage interesting and at times sprinkled in some kisses on my back or forehead.   She always maintained a flirty & sexy attitude and it made the entire experience so much more enjoyable.

For most of the massage my hands wondered around her thighs and ass and even when I reached inside her thin panties and grabbed her ass she was all for it.  Her tiny miniskirt made it effortless to reach into those beautiful regions.   I did softly reach into her panties and brush across LS.  I never want to cause any discomfort to these wonderful ladies so I take it very slow and if I sense they are not interested in letting LS be played with I will definitely back off.  I sensed Shirley wasn’t completely game on for me to go too far (although she never complained) with LS so I played more with the panties on and when I did go into her panties I maintained it soft and light with minor brushes against LS, to keep it more playful.

When the oil started Shirley had soft graceful movements.  Her ass and ball play was fantastic.  Teasing and getting me rock hard but not going too far.  I also liked that her ass play didn’t DIG too far into the ass crack.  I don’t like it personally when they get too liberal with the ass crack like they are digging for gold.    Kinda turns me off, so she followed it exactly how I like it.  In fact, it had been a while since I had such excellent service then went she did reach for LB as the warm up, she let up at just the right time as I was seconds from a PREMATURE.   I needed a moment to calm down.

After a short while then came the flip.

Things got heated.  Shirley turned on her sex kitten performance and what a performance it was.  She got on top and began riding me (with her panties on and a thin sheet in between us).   She started kissing me on my neck and chest and moaning pretty hard. She lowered her top but kept her bra on but I was able to cop and feel, and also squeeze her ass tight.  She kept leaning in and I was able to smother her with kisses on her neck and chin.  Then while she dry rode me she gave me this intense sexual stare, OMG it was HOT.   It was incredible!

This lasted for a bit and was exhilarating.  Then she went to the end of the massage table and began her work on LB.  I knew we were getting very close to the climax, but I wasn’t thrilled that she was on the opposite end of the bench. I had nothing to hold onto except barely able to reach her calves.  After a minute I finally lifted myself up, gave her a few kisses on her cheek and chin and lay back down.  She giggled and seem to appreciate it.   So a minute or two later I did it again.  I think she got the point as I hugged her and kissed her.  So she changed technique, she got on top again and this time off went her bra.

I did not miss the opportunity and quickly her soft supple B sized breasts were in my mouth. She continued her moans and rode me longer always giving me that intense stare.  Finally she asked me to move over and she lay on the bed beside me.  I had one hand playing with LS, while my face was buried in her neck, and sometimes I squeezed her ass cheeks tight while she continued her final strokes on LB until I had a glorious orgasm.

She quickly cleaned me up and kissed me on the forehead again and I jumped in the shower.  Shirley came back a minute later to help me button my shirt and gave me another kiss on my cheek.  What a delight.

Finally Shirley offered me a head massage for a few minutes which she did a great job.  I finished getting ready and finished before my friend and sat in the waiting area.  Shirley politely got me some water and candy chocolate.  

When my mate came out he gave both girls $100 tip (I told him $700 included tip but he still wanted to) and honestly I was so pleased with Shirley I was more than happy he did.

It was 2AM by the time we finished and both of us were relaxed and sleepy after a long work day.  It was the perfect ending to a long day.  My mate said his girl had an excellent attitude and provided great service but did not go anywhere near the things Shirley did with me.  His girl’s bra never came off, he was never touching her ass or LS and she never rode him or any of that stuff.  Again as the saying goes YMMV.   Shirley was amazing for me, and I could not be more pleased, this was the best massage I’ve had this year.  Excellent.  Thank Joy for Kama.

Yes you do pay more, but that intimate service, the sexual play, attractive ladies, kissing and flirty attitude, coupled with a good massage make it worth the extra $$$.

[ Last edited by  mchk at 8-4-2016 13:35 ]

Recent Ratings
bludragons   2-6-2016 12:41  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the detailed report
doghead   17-5-2016 03:44  Karma  +3   Surely sounds like a great place to try.
happyydayys   14-5-2016 13:00  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
bigchief27a   14-5-2016 01:46  Karma  +2   Excellent
ramont   22-4-2016 18:02  Karma  +4   Where is this place?
zennor   12-4-2016 03:16  Karma  +2   Great service
dNA3D   10-4-2016 08:45  Acceptance  +1   Curious also whether VIP room = VIP service. Will find out one day.
James771   8-4-2016 19:15  Karma  +2   Excellent
akka   8-4-2016 15:49  Karma  +6   Quality.
dryice   8-4-2016 14:18  Karma  +4   Well written bro!
twiceAweek   8-4-2016 14:09  Karma  +50   Thanks for sharing
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2016 14:08  Profile P.M. 
Fab report !
For a walk up massage place I think 700 incl tips is fine now days but when I see people paying nearly or over 1k then I think yhese places will price themselves put of the market
lamaiden94
Musky Member

UID 149467
Digest Posts 0
Credits 132
Posts 22
Karma 131
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2016 21:56  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the report, I will definitely try this one

Recent Ratings
bigchief27a   14-5-2016 01:47  Karma  -1   Please ease up on the pointless replies bro