Reading Access 50
Registered 9-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2016 02:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
East Castle Spa - Flight Attendant

Date & Time of Session: End march early afternoon
Name:  East Castle Spa
Nationality & Language: Chinese from Harbin I think / 0 english apart from "you're beautiful" and "big"
Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  2400HKD for package + 500 extra for "model"
Repeat: no, will probably try another place

So I was bored in HK 2 weeks ago and decided to go to Macau. Head up to Shun Tak terminal and go buy the 2400HKD package which includes (if I remember correctly): round trip ferry + theme experience + lobby massage.
Not really sure how much it would have costed me without the package, any idea?

I'm there quite early (2.30pm), I'm alone in the lobby staff are still passing vacuum and cleaning the area. Only 2 lobby massage girls available (a cute one for back massage, and a not so cute one for leg massage). Manager tells me not many girls yet, so I order some drinks and food, watch Robocop on the TV (without sound) and have a leg massage with the not so cute one.

A group of 4 japanese guys arrive in the lobby and I see the line up of girls (only 6 girls, 3 models, 3 normal ones - honestly, apart the dress I'm not sure who define who's a model and who's not as I don't see much difference).
One of the japanese guys takes the cutest one so I decide to wait for her. Meanwhile I get a back massage with the cute one.
Didn't take very long, 20min later the japanese guy came back.

Ask the manager for the line up and asked if they have any korean/japanese girl as I've seen some reports about them but she told me they only come after 6-7pm. Too bad, I settle with the cute girl I saw previously (can't remember the number). I see the list of theme available, they added some new ones s ince my last visit last year (I took nurse last year), like "coffee shop" (no idea if any bro tried this theme before) and settle down for flight attendant.

Got into the "cabin", not great attention to details as the 2 plane "windows" movies were upside down with both showing the plane wings. Whatever....

The script starts with safety session, bring some nuts and drinks and then comes the turbulences where she fasten my seatbelt and fall on mind and start grinding me with the clothes on. Not as exciting as I imagined, maybe because I had no idea what she was saying. I made her understand to cut the crap and let's go for the main session.

She undresses me, want to do a water BJ but ask for a regular BBBJ (I don't feel anything with hot/cold water BJ). Nice technique, lot of suction and several attemps of deepthroat. I undress her. What looked like a C cup in her bra revealed a B cup so here goes my fantasy of a titjob by a flight attendant.
Several position, and finish with standing doggy.

Shower, light kiss and bye.

Great funny girl but quite hard with language barrier.

Will I come back? Maybe to try the school theme but I'd like to try another sauna in Macau. Not sure if there is a list somewhere of all the saunas in Macau and their speciality (viet, russian, japanese, korean, bbbj, milk bath, etc.).

PS: haven't written any report for a long time. Not that I wasn't punting, but didn't have time as I was travelling a lot for work lately. More reports to come soon in China section and HK Walk Ups.

Recent Ratings
James771   8-4-2016 20:57  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing! East Castle Spa's quality is still top notch and unique with its AV scenes.
JckJr   6-4-2016 20:25  Karma  +6   Favorable
naughtysgboy   6-4-2016 19:13  Acceptance  +1   
twiceAweek   6-4-2016 13:31  Karma  +30   Thanks for sharing
chaosit   6-4-2016 05:55  Acceptance  +1   
akka   6-4-2016 04:19  Karma  +2   Run out - you can have some more tomorrow. Awesome.