Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2016 18:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Perfect Spa] [Quarry Bay]

Name of Location: Perfect Spa
LINK
Name of girl: Unknown
Face: 3.5/5 not exactly MCOT, but cute enough with long soft hair
Body: 4/5 I didn't get her completely naked, but she had a nice figure. I think her tits were enhanced, but didn't see them, just felt them. Nice ass. Hairy LS. Nice Legs. Slim waist.
Massage Skill: 4/5 Decent pressure, good effort, got major spots. Probably not on par with professionals at veggie places, but good for HJ joint.
HJ Skill: 3.5/5 Her ass tease and pre-HJ wasn't as good as others and her HJ didn't stand out as being great, but she got me off quicker than others. Probably because I liked her body and access.
Service: 4/5 Can't complain- cute girl, good massage, hands on and shot a load.
Rate: 500 for 90 minutes.

Details:
I was pretty tired and sore from a big work project and wanted a restful massage with a HE. I have been considering trying Chao Phraya but Wanchai was a bit far as I had calls on the Eastside in the afternoon. And $700 still sounds pricy for 60 minutes and maybe a HJ, maybe a BJ or maybe nothing.

I had visited Perfect Spa a while back and it was alright. There are a few places in the Quarry Bay area that specialize in massage + HJ and to me they are pretty similar. It really depends on the girl you get and if you become a regular to build a rapport with one of the girls that will offer more. I haven't done either, so like I said, they're similar and it's the luck of the draw IMO.

I got there early- like they were not fully open early. One girl came to the door and let me in, she was wearing their blue dress uniform with some silky pajama pants underneath. She took me to the back and I saw another girl scrambling to get ready who looked like she had been sleeping. She was wearing this tiny light blue mini-dress that just barely went below her ass and was a little loose up top. She had a nice body and with that dress, I figured it would be easy to cop a feel up high and down low. However, I was wary that she would be tired and pissed I woke her up.

After I got my room and showered and got on the massage table, she came in a few minutes later. It was the girl in the little dress. I think she was showering while I was showering. But the good news was she was still in that dress and no black face. Started in on the massage. One minor complaint was that because I was early, they didn't fully set up the table, so there was a pillow over the head hole. I should have asked her to remove it for part of the massage and put a towel around the hole so I could put my head in. At times, my neck got a little stiff from the position. However, no crick in my neck later so I guess it wasn't that big of a deal. Massage was good as noted earlier. She dimmed the lights and started in on the oil bit. The dry massage was significantly longer than the oil and she mainly kept the oil to my ass & legs with some work on my back, but not a lot. I was fine with that because some places use too much oil and then you feel greasy all day.

As noted above, the teasing was okay, not great and then she started in on the HJ. It was good, but thing picked up after the flip. She was working on LB and then I rubbered her bum and legs, eventually lifting up her skirt to reveal tiny, black string-bikini panties. Not a thong, but strings on the side and minimal triangle on the front. She had a lovely ass and front. Worked my way up her into her top and found some kind of adhesive cups on her tits- pasties? I guess they keep her nipples from sticking out, but don't really offer an support. Anyway, no hooks to mess with, so I just peeled them off and went to work. She was responsive to having her breasts and nipples squeezed. So I figured I go for the trifecta and went down low to roll down her panties. No blocking, so proceeded and unveiled a black bush. Worked my thumb over the top of her labia gently to tease her lips and clit a bit. She was pretty responsive and working LB. At this point I was pretty pleased and I doubted I was going to convince her to shave her LS, let me DATY before having FS, especially since I couldn't ask in Chinese. Thus, I shot and she cleaned me up, cleaned herself up a bit (with her panties still rolled down as she wasn't in a rush to cover herself) and then left for me to shower.

She came back in to wrap things up as I was finishing dressing. I gave her a tip and then paid the first girl who was now working the desk. My op thought I had short-changed her and not paid the full $200 for the HJ. However, the other girl said I gave her the $300+200 and so the rest was extra. She smiled. So did I.

Overall, I was quite happy and would return to see that girl. Not sure if I will though as my Chinese sucks and not sure how things would proceed. Speaking of which, these girls all speak Mandarin to each other. I'm sure they have some Canto, but if you speak Mandarin, you will be fine. However, I know they have other foreign customers, so don't be afraid of giving it a go if you are English only.

Rating: this trip was an 8/10
YMMV

Here's what most of the rooms look like and the standard uniform. This wasn't my girl and looks more like the "manager" girl I saw.

Recent Ratings
captaincaveman   6-4-2016 12:18  Karma  +3   Excellent
godisdead   1-4-2016 01:53  Acceptance  +1   
obe   30-3-2016 12:08  Karma  +10   Excellent
joseph1970   29-3-2016 09:30  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   26-3-2016 09:56  Karma  +5   Sounds like a good one. Roughly how old was she?
twiceAweek   25-3-2016 20:50  Karma  +30   Thanks for sharing
ts7478   25-3-2016 10:42  Karma  +2   thanks
dryice   25-3-2016 10:38  Karma  +4   Nice one
zennor   25-3-2016 06:30  Karma  +2   nice price
CheeseIsGood   24-3-2016 19:49  Karma  +1