Subject: Beautiful Spring Sauna (I think?)
CheeseIsGood
Carnal Conqueror

UID 114249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 457
Posts 55
Karma 454
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2016 01:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beautiful Spring Sauna (I think?)

Date & Time of Session:  Wednesday night, 8pm
Location: Check twice's report (link).  Sorry if you don't have RA 20+, but since I got the info from there, I don't want to wantonly throw it around.
Name:  #16
Nationality & Language: Spoke some Canto.  Not a strong accent, but didn't quite sound local to me
Face/Body:  No clue.. All I could tell was that she was short (5'0"-ish), slim enough, and not obviously hideous.
Skill: part 1- 4.5/5, part 2 - 3.5/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 90 mins (sorta), $520 + $0 (girl) + $20 (locker)
Repeat: For sure

TL;DR version: A 90% full service sauna facility with legit massage skills at a tremendous price point.

-------

Due to all of the hype that GFS had on the boards before and bro twice's recommendation, I wanted to give this new place a shot.

It's not quite the same type of facility as Windsor Spa or Sunny Paradise Sauna, but it's only missing a few (mostly minor) features and definitely much more than your standard walk-up place.  I take the elevator up to their floor and get greeted by the front desk, asked for my last name, and then directed into the locker room.  Standard locker room treatment (except no place to put my phone or eyeglasses--have to hand them to the attendant), then head to the showers.  As has been noted, no doors/curtains on the showers, but I didn't find it that big a deal.  A cozy little sauna at the end of the shower area which is nice and toasty.  Also a sink with simple tooth brushing and shaving tools, but no mouthwash, aftershave, or face wash.  Other things missing include no hot or cold water tubs to soak in, back scrubbing, or stream room.

Exit the shower area and get a pair of disposable shorts and a robe.  Lounge area is nice, but small.  One large TV with the sound on and another somewhat smaller one with sound off.  A basic menu is available: instant noodles, toast/sandwiches, your standard local drinks, and a soup of the day.  At least, I'm pretty sure that's what the menu is, because it's all in Chinese with no hint of English available.  Order a drink and let the manager lady know it was my first time.  She tells me the price is $520 and asks for what strength of massage I wanted.  No hint of the HJ vs FS option that twice mentioned, but I'm not interested in FS on this occasion.  Perhaps that option will become available after repeat visits?

Asked for a strong massage. and, after a few minutes. I was brought to the room.  From what I can tell, the rooms seem nicely furnished, but there is no light except for a dim desk lamp.  Can't really make out the face of my masseuse (hence the very vague physical scores above), but I'm not too bothered.  She starts with a not terribly strong massage, but doesn't seem to mind terribly when I ask for more strength.  Then comes a bit of a problem...

TIP for the future: If you like back-stepping massages, say so ahead of time.  The room I got assigned has the handrails, but they aren't actually located above the massage table...   I think I lose a few minutes of my massage time as a result of needing to change rooms...

Finally, she gets on and she does a heck of a job walking all over my back and legs.  She clearly has had good training and hit all the right spots.  After a while, she comes down, pulls off my shorts, and does some massage by hand as well.  I don't think she used oil per se, but more of a lotion or cream? *shrug*   Whatever it was, it was good as well  Practically no conversation at all, but otherwise a very, very solid part 1.

After the non-oil oil massage, she does a bit of the standard light scratching tease, then drapes a towel over me.  Then she wordlessly leaves the room... and I lie there... waiting... waiting... waiting...     I'm pretty sure I see her outside the window of my door... but nothing.  And I'm completely clueless as to why she left the room.  Did I get flagged as being a cop?  Am I gonna be forced to just lie here until time runs out?

Granted, I'm not sure how good my sense of time is while lying on a table in the dark wearing nothing but a towel and anxious after getting the tease, but I'm pretty sure it's at least five minutes or so until she finally gets back.  She apologizes as apparently she cut her finger trying to get the warm towels to scrub me down before doing the flip.  Now don't I feel like a doofus?  The towels are half-cold by now, but I imagine this rub down would feel quite good if properly done.

Eventually, we get to the flip and she does quite a bit of the catbath while working on LB.  Seeing as the lack of conversation meant no real chemistry, plus the above incident, I don't bother trying to explore at all and just behave myself, so no clue what extras could be on offer.  Despite that, she does a nice job to not rush anything and, after a nice build up, accelerates to a satisfying

No head or shoulder massage to follow up, on account of the cut finger, but she does do some more walking on my legs to finish out the time.  A really loud, annoying phone ring ends the session.

She sends me out and closes the door... I assume I'm supposed to go back to the lounge area, but it's not 100% clear to me.  After they initially suggest that I'm meant to go to the locker room, I'm able to order some food and watch a race or two on TV.  There aren't many seats, but there's only one other customer to sit in the lounge throughout my 30 mins or so.

As I stand up to go back to the locker room, a manager lady makes sure that I don't want a massage...  "Uh... I already had one..."  Apparently, they are running some sort of promotion for a second go-around for only $300 more.  As it's getting late, I opt not to take her up on the offer, but perhaps another time.

Shower up one more time, change, drop a tip in the clear plastic box for the locker staff, and back to the front desk.  I realize at that point that I never got the name of my masseuse, (whoops! ) but on the slip of paper listing the charge, apparently they also list the number of the masseuse.     Front desk asks to make sure I'm satisfied with my massage and I pay $520 with no additional tips or anything.

------

All in all, quite a satisfying experience.  

A couple minor quibbles:
- It definitely has the feel of being a bit cramped compared to the larger saunas.  
- The walls seem to be paper thin.  I could hear the doorbell sound from whenever someone walks by the front door going off near incessantly.
- I'd like the ability to have a hot soak after the massage (although the sauna isn't a bad alternative).

Factor in the very, very reasonable price, however, and I think I may have just found my new regular massage place.  Next time, I'll need to make sure to grab a business card or something, as I don't have a phone number.  In fact, now that I think about it, I didn't even see anything indicating the name of the place (although if it was written in Chinese somewhere, I wouldn't have been able to tell).  Oh well...

Thanks again twice for the intel!

[ Last edited by  CheeseIsGood at 24-3-2016 01:27 ]

Recent Ratings
doghead   18-5-2016 07:16  Karma  +3   Thanks for the detailed report.
happyydayys   14-5-2016 13:00  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
mchk   8-4-2016 13:57  Karma  +1   Favorable
cheesosaurus   5-4-2016 09:26  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing! I'm not a spa guy (yet), but all these great reports make we want to try. Great write up!
hb023   29-3-2016 20:17  Acceptance  +1   Original
bc1314   26-3-2016 19:19  Karma  +1   Excellent
ts7478   25-3-2016 10:41  Karma  +2   great info
ramont   25-3-2016 01:20  Karma  +5   thanks
twiceAweek   24-3-2016 12:39  Karma  +50   Excellent report
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2016 08:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 CheeseIsGood's post

excellent detailed report ... but you missed telling us what I think the best thing there (until they get washed too much) ... THE TOWELS ... best towels of any sauna in HK that's open to the general public !

I will rate you later as I will be making an announcement tonight

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   24-3-2016 14:21  Acceptance  +1   My bad! Quite true.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2016 15:53  Profile P.M. 

after the massage part they always leave the room for up to 5/7 minutes saying they'll get hot towels, where in fact they clean and wash their hands and wash their fanny ...  and lube themselves if FS is on the cards ... and have a smoke if she's frustrated with that client

they didn't tell me they offer another round for $300 ... but like I said before, the manageress that knows me well isn't a good manager

next time you try to start up conversation, and next time you take the initiative in touching her ... make their resistance is futile !   

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   24-3-2016 19:34  Karma  +1   Good intel
CheeseIsGood
Carnal Conqueror

UID 114249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 457
Posts 55
Karma 454
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2016 19:39  Profile P.M. 
I noted in your report that you that you could actually evaluate the face of your girl...  I really had no sense of how attractive this girl was at all due to the lack of light.

Was the super dim light something that you didn't encounter?  I'd rather not punt on a complete unknown.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2016 21:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 CheeseIsGood's post

In all places like these, the room has low light or almost no light, only time to see is when the door is open when you enter or leave so you need to be quick and remember the image
wickedwickedsin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 93684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 437
Posts 291
Karma 433
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2016 19:46  Profile P.M. 
they say besides the opening and closing the door for some light, you pretend tht you smoke and light up a cigarette. If the flare is bright enough you can always tell and see the face of the girl. of course, 90% you'll find them ugly and you want to flee from that room LOL. Sometimes its better to let things go hidden .....

Recent Ratings
mchk   8-4-2016 13:58  Acceptance  +3   Well said.
CheeseIsGood   26-3-2016 23:44  Acceptance  +1   Ignorance can be bliss...
mezzscampy
Nookie Newbie

UID 144885
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 8
Karma 9
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2016 23:35  Profile P.M. 

Sounds like a good place . Would it be possible to PM me the location etc?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-4-2016 09:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 mezzscampy's post

The location is at 3/F Wah May Building, 36 Shan Tung Street – directly opposite the carpark entrance of Langham Place and right next to China Citic Bank. There are no signs (yet) with the English name of the sauna there, just walk up the stairs and take the lift to the 3rd floor.
lamaiden94
Musky Member

UID 149467
Digest Posts 0
Credits 132
Posts 22
Karma 131
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2016 21:52  Profile P.M. 
thanks I will check out too for my first time.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   14-5-2016 18:18  Acceptance  -1   Don't tell us what you're GOING to do, tell us when you're already done it, using the report template