Subject: D030 - Dongguan BBBJDT CIM rimming face-fucking cock-hungry sex doll back!!
pooner
Erotic Emperor

UID 14677
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2043
Posts 247
Karma 2031
Acceptance 240
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2015 07:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
D030 - Dongguan BBBJDT CIM rimming face-fucking cock-hungry sex doll back!!

Hi bros, just a heads up about this cock-hungry beauty. She was here several times in HK about 2 years ago under AL.Galaxy, and I had a blast with her. Here's my account of my experience with her. Sounds like her service has remained consistent this visit around.

Date of visit: late July 2012

Link: http://go141.com/en/A11547-Tsim% ... rls%20-%20D030.html
Name: D030 (previously AL.Galaxy)
Face: 3.5/5 (fair complexion, cute face but more like older sister feel, big eyes)
Body: 4/5 (on the short side, but slim legs and no fat, nice C-D cups very full and grabable)
Skills: 5/5 (everything offered short of BB and anal)
Service: 5/5 (eager to please throughout, like a machine lets you do anything you want; rimming, BBBJ, DT, CIM, sex in multiple positions)
Agent: 5/5

Visited D030 during her last trip in HK. This is around her 4th trip already to HK and she seems to be getting some pretty rave reviews on the Chinese side about her skills. She definitely did not disappoint, and I had probably the craziest session with any of AL's girls up to date haha. I was really itching for some BBBJDTCIM (my favourite way to finish), and thinking back to some of the reports of her skills, I got a hard on during lunch and immediately gave AL agent a call to book Galaxy. Went up to the hotel without any waiting and Galaxy opens the door. She's on the shorter side around 5'3" in heel, and also looks a little bit like an older sister, and face not really MCOT, but I didn't book Galaxy for those qualities  

The usual stuff, undress, shower. In the shower she offered some very nice WBJ and also a tit job for 5 minutes! Also quite aggressive with DFK using her tongue. Soaped and cleaned me up nice and squeaky clean around my cock and asshole area  Both got dried and then got onto the bed. She started off with some aggressive DFKing, sticking her tongue into my mouth. Then moved down onto lick my nipples and give me catbath. But instead of going down for BBBJ, she actually turns me on my stomach and then gives me a catbath from behind, moving up and down my back, until eventually she grabs a dom by the side of the bed, spreads my ass, and then uses the dom as a dental dam, to give me some rimming!!! if i didn't see her grab the dom, i wouldn't even have known she wasn't licking my ass bare. Felt awesome, and spent a good amount of time cleaning my ass with her tongue while milking my raging hard cock. She eventually moves her head underneath my cock and then faces upwards to give me BBBJ. The crazy part was she was actually grabbing my ass and actually pumping my cock into her mouth so I saved her the work and face-fucked her myself, ramming my cock into the back of her throat. Go on like this for 5 minutes and almost came.

She turned me back onto my back, and then continued with the BBBJ. She gave some nice ice/fire BJ using listerine and warm water. While I was enjoying the view of this slut sucking off my raging hard cock, and thought things couldn't get better, she actually grabbed both of my hands and put them on top of her head. She was encouraging me to use my hands to face fuck her!!! This bitch is indeed a crazy sex machine and just can't get enough of cock!! I get near climaxing and ask her if I can cum in her mouth, and she nods her head. I ram my cock as deep as I can against the back of her throat, building up the tension, until I can feel a welling up from deep in my balls coming out, and exploded into the back of her throat. She was a real trooper and let me hold my exploding cock deep against the back of her throat until every drop was out. She spat out the cum, and took a sip of warm water, and then proceeded to use the water to clean my cock!!! this slut is hungry for cock!! i didn't get as far as ML, but from what I've heard she is equally wild when fucking!!

I rest for 10 minutes on the bed and almost fall asleep in a stupor, before going to shower, get dried and dressed. Gave her 800 + tips and left satisfied.

Retry: 9/10 definitely for the great skill/service, and gotta try out the main act

[ Last edited by  pooner at 24-1-2015 09:59 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Freelancer   26-1-2015 06:50  Karma  +4   Favorable
guysty   24-1-2015 22:02  Karma  +1   Damn nice one.
Macau81   24-1-2015 20:32  Karma  +2   tits real? link says 900?
devilgodspeed   24-1-2015 17:19  Karma  +6   Thanks!
Macau81
Erotic Emperor

UID 121051
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2017
Posts 404
Karma 1990
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2015 00:25  Profile P.M. 
Why are these 2 reports word for word the same?

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 1004&highlight=

NM, i got it.  u should have just linked to ur previous report.  it was really confusing.

[ Last edited by  Macau81 at 25-1-2015 00:29 ]
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7405
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2015 13:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Macau81's post

Good point about rehashing OLD reports...

pooner: don't post old reports here! To be moved to rubbish dump.