Poll Subject: Have you ever had Jock Itch? In Cantonese it's called "Sahng Seen"  single choice [Show Voters]
Yes
  7 (41.18%)
No
  10 (58.82%)

Subject: Have you ever had Jock Itch? In Cantonese it's called "Sahng Seen"
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2008 08:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Have you ever had Jock Itch? In Cantonese it's called "Sahng Seen"

I had jock itch once about 4 years ago.  I didn't get much sleep at the time, worked really hard and was stressed out.  I was mongering at the time too and all of a sudden the jock itch kicked in.  That shit is scary!  Itchy, dry/wet, splotchy, red, burning, and pretty much similar to a number of possible STIs.  I thought to myself, "oh shit! Joong Jiew!"  I went to my non-family Dr and had cultures done but he told me that it was probably jock itch fungal infection.  I used some anti fungal cream and it immediately felt 50% better and by day 3 the treatment kicked ass and it felt regular again.  So after the "recommended" 7 day treatment, I stopped putting on the cream.  I was good for 5 days and then after 3 separate hobby visits, it kicked up again.  Same exact symptoms and I bought another tube of the cream.  Apparently the 7 day treatment did not work so I bought a bigger tube that was the more expensive "advanced" formula and used it against the 7 day recommended treatment and used it for 14 days.  Afterwards I used the anti fungal powder (can be used for daily treatment/prevention) for another 14 days just in case.  OVERKILL?  You betcha!  If you have ever experienced jock itch/ ringworm, you know why I overkilled the treatment!  That shit is really tormenting!  Anyone else suffer this?  Ever?
sectorlord
Nookie Newbie

UID 501
Digest Posts 0
Credits 79
Posts 66
Karma 79
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2008 09:25  Profile P.M. 
I just did NOT scratch it... no treatment ..
nHK
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 211
Posts 192
Karma 211
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2008 10:30  Profile P.M. 
yep a year ago, turned out to be body lice-caught from a wg (i forget which one/where).  I thought it was jock itch at first (which if you excercise a lot can be quite common-independent of mongering) and the cream worked for a couple of days, then the problem came back, so i tried the lice shampoo on my member--gone in a day and never came back
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2008 12:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sexpert's post

I had this itch when i was in high school.....i sweat a lot....i was in sports and had to do training every afternoon....the heat and moist apparently condusive to fungal infection..........I was using some powder ....red color bottle. Within days....it is fine

But after readin this post...I unzip my pant and look down, Geez.....I still have does left over marking from the itch around the inner thigh........I need more salt massage to get rid of it.........

Jock itch is often caused by the same type of fungus that causes athlete's foot and ringworm. In fact, the fungus that infects your thigh area may be spread there from your own athlete's foot infection. So first cure your smelly foot.This is usually common in people who sweat a lot, like athletes or people who are overweight.

So let;s  Keep your groin area clean and dry !!! After shower (especially with WG session), wipe it clean......

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

nipper
Nookie Newbie

UID 10501
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22
Posts 16
Karma 22
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-4-2008
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2008 22:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sexpert's post

Hunter,
You know I have the same thing as you, I think, inner thigh, itches like F**K. Mostly comes in summer, in winter its fine. I guess its caused by the sweat. Been on and off for a few yrs but it got worse this yr, what did you use to get rid of it.

[ Last edited by  nipper at 27-6-2008 22:41 ]
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2008 00:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 nipper's post

Go to pharmacy......it is a kind of powder just like talcum plastic bottle (red packaging).....can;t remember ....have not been using it for decades......

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

bicmetro
Throbbing Titan

UID 2358
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3422
Posts 233
Karma 3408
Acceptance 282
Reading Access 70
Registered 5-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2008 00:55  Profile P.M. 
Boys

For jock itch use try and buy the following treatments

Zarin (Miconazole) cream
Lamisil (Terbinafine) cream

and next time keep your knob dry and wear boxers!!
Tarzan
Musky Member

UID 1274
Digest Posts 0
Credits 161
Posts 154
Karma 161
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-4-2007
Location Manchester
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2008 06:56  Profile P.M. 
Not sure if it's the same thing but had part of my bell end swell up massively and was also itchy which grew even bigger when you scratched it.

very scary first time round as i though i was a gonna  but the swelling started to go down after about 3 days and cleared up after a week.

I must have got it when i rubbed my naked bell end up and down a working girls pussy during a session

Punting is good for you.
Not sure if it's doing the wallet any good though!
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2008 09:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 Tarzan's post

Yes, you probably had a really bad case of jock itch and your immune system was probably very strong in order to fight off the fungus so quickly.  Otherwise it was a mosquito bite. LOL.
jborne69
Lustful Lord

UID 2941
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 757
Karma 769
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2008 12:50  Profile P.M. 
ok.  i had some smiliar shit when i was younger.  
i still get it now if i'm in suits for the entire day.  

after seeing a doctor, he gave me some cream to put on for a week.
but that didn't work, so i started wearing boxer shorts and now i'm fine even in the summers.
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2008 00:43  Profile P.M. 
Never heard of it and never had it. Probably have a good immune system after once-a-week baths as a kid.

Live Life With Passion
daru567
Carnal Conqueror

UID 146871
Digest Posts 0
Credits 340
Posts 65
Karma 337
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2016 08:33  Profile P.M. 
Yes in the inner thigh area, I suppose mostly likely area for me to sweat or be moistt and it was annoying as fuck. I had as a teenager, don't know how I was living in a much more cooler and dryer place region of the world. I looked into the washroom drawer and found a small bottle of anti fungal cream so I used it, then I wondered why it was even there, then I realized I must have caught it from my mom was back then towels were shared between her and my dad and I, I heard heard her saying she had some sort of problem down there somehow but no idea about the details. Can't say the cream worked for me, maybe you got to determine the parasite and use the right cream? but it went away and came back on and off for awhile with varying degrees ofseverity for few years then completely went away.

Recently got a very itchy one here in HK few months ago where it's hot and humid. I went to the pharmacy and bought Trosynd (Tioconazole) as recommended by the pharmacist. Went on a treatment for a montg, can't say it was really helping. I was applying it consistently everyday, it would show signs of healing within 3 days then come back even stronger. Somehow it is when i stopped using it that it seemed to have died by 90% :/