Karma 363
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2014 19:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[thailand][bangkok]the thai Soapy Massage

Bangkok (BKK) must have several hundred of these places. Only two in Pattaya that I know of.

Anyhow, they are the CAT'S MEOW!

My favorite is Cupidy in BKK. I pulled an absolute 10 out of there once. Bangkok Cozy is nice as well.

Here's how it works...You walk into a lounge area & have a seat in a lounge chair/couch with a table. There's usually several of these set up in them & a bar with stools along one wall.

A papa-san/waiter will come take your order as you look thru the "Fishbowl" at the talent on display. Depending on the time of day (usually 6 or 7 PM is optimal - many will be upstairs by 7:30 PM), there will be 20-50 gals sitting on some bleacher style seats behind a big-ass glass window. They'll be winking & waving at you.

I usually order a Chang Yai (Large Chang beer) & peruse for a few sips.

The girls will all be wearing a big number pinned to whatever kind of sexy little outfit she's wearing.

Papa-san will be hovering nearby & they all invariably speak English. Just point & click & tell Papa you want to talk to #46. He'll trot her out & she'll usually be jumping with joy & come sit with you for a bit, so you have the option to check her body out a bit & also check her attitude/see if she has good vibes. You have the option of sending her back & choosing another, though I've never done that & always had a great time.

You can also get 2 or 3 if you want to, though again, I've never done that at a soapy (I have at bars though   ) It's called a soapy sandwich.

I usually buy her a drink & upstairs we go. Now this is where it goes against a Cardinal Rule of mongering, but Papa-san will take you over to the cash register & you pay around $60 for the girl & the room upfront. I've NEVER been disappointed though. I guess the non-performers don't last long.

There's a very good chance you'll be the only foreigner (Farang) at the BKK parlors & don't be surprised to see lots of well-to-do Thai, Japanese, Korean & Chinese guys in there.

So, she'll grab a box with some supplies, such as soap, mouthwash, rubbers etc in it out a locker & into the elevator you go.

Always bring your own rubbers from the West. Asians must have pencil dicks as their rubbers are tiny & are uncomfortable as hell & I'm not hung THAT damned big.

Onto the elevator & up 4 or 5 floors. Some of these places are 10 stories tall!

If you need to piss, tell her "Hong nam yoo nai?" & she'll point you to the pisser down the hall, as the rooms, while nice have no pisser in them. Maids will be scurrying around cleaning rooms like roaches when you turn the lights on as well. No biggie. They keep things clean.

Back in the room, just wait. Invariably a maid will have to bring her something & she might need to hit the latrine as well. Just kick back on the couch & take your shoes off till your Honey locks the door.

Next she'll start the large tub going with lots of bubble bath in it & come undress you. You just kick back. She'll get undressed & you sip on your beer a bit more.

She'll come get you once the tub is full & you plop down in said large tub of soapy, warm water, & she'll wash every square in of your body from the neck down quite thoroughly.

You kick back & sip your beer & develop serious wood along the way.

Next there'll be an inflatable raft thing on the tile floor next to the tub & she'll get you out & have you lay on your stomach (no mean feat with a giant quivering sword), & slop a shitload more warm suds all over you & start squiggling & wiggling all over your back with her ass, tits & twat.

Pure heaven!!!

Then, you get up & she'll rinse you off & dry you off & direct you to the bed, which always a step up onto some carpet off the tile.

Just kick back with your bid-nez pointing at the moon as she rinses off & she'll be there in 2 minutes & it usually starts with a little BBBJ action. The sword is quivering like a wheat field in a tornado by now.

The more talented ones will rip open a rubber & pop it in her mouth & install it with her mouth.

From there it's anything/ any position goes, though most won't do anal.

After you're spent, you'll be hassling like a blacksmith's bellows & she'll roll you over onto your stomach & give you a 10-15 minute massage.

Next it's another quick rinse (with soap of course) in the now empty bathtub, dry you off again, & you'll be one happy, clean camper, ready to go hit the Go-Go bars.

Call me a sucker, but I usually tip her (just leave it on the table) 200 baht ($6) & she's happy as hell.

Don't try to leave without her though! It'll make her "Lose Face" if someone thinks she didn't do a good job, plus they probably don't want you to get lost on your way out & disturb another mongerer.

She'll see you back to the bar & trust me, you'll be smiling.

Land of Smiles.

PS.....Any decent hotel concierge will be able to direct your taxi driver to either Cupidy or Bangkok Cozy. Grab a hotel business card to show your taxi driver how to get you home.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   24-9-2014 23:07  Karma  +8   
jimyum   9-7-2014 13:08  Karma  +2   
ggherkin   8-7-2014 20:52  Karma  +6   A good summary
amagarwa
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10437
Digest Posts 0
Credits 364
Posts 29
Karma 363
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2014 20:56  Profile P.M. 
I think bkk has the best soapys. Anybody has any other recommendations other than thailand for soapys
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2014 22:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 amagarwa's post

hey bro!

how long was your session and whats the damage?
marco81
Kinky King

UID 113908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1274
Posts 84
Karma 1272
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2014 14:56  Profile P.M. 
soapie

Thanks for your report.
I am hoping for ages to find something like this in europe, because I always miss it the most when being back from Thailand.... but maybe it is good to not have it here.. that makes us go back to Thailand and the rest of Asia more often
traveler777
Carnal Conqueror

UID 106848
Digest Posts 0
Credits 437
Posts 85
Karma 433
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2014 00:57  Profile P.M. 
Cupidy and Bangkokcozy are old and total rip-offs, IMHO. I would steer clear of both placees. If you take taxi to Cupidy, don't get dropped off at front door or else taxi get's commission.
amagarwa
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10437
Digest Posts 0
Credits 364
Posts 29
Karma 363
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2014 19:37  Profile P.M. 
any other places can you suggest
amagarwa
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10437
Digest Posts 0
Credits 364
Posts 29
Karma 363
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2014 19:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 cookiemonsta's post

around 100 usd and session was for 90 mins
random1
Kinky King

UID 13175
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1205
Posts 660
Karma 1196
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-7-2008
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2014 23:54  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by amagarwa at 7/10/14 03:37 AM
any other places can you suggest

Nataree is a good place for first-timers and easy to get to by subway (MRT). There are also other soapies in the vicinity:

http://fullservicebkk.wordpress. ... atchadaphisek-road/
ggherkin
Kinky King

UID 99550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1870
Posts 1400
Karma 1776
Acceptance 1883
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2014 02:12  Profile P.M. 
+1 for Nataree. Poseidon is more famous, but I've found the service to be better at Nataree, and the selection of part-timers there is better too.

Gherk
bmberman
Lustful Lord

UID 10121
Digest Posts 0
Credits 899
Posts 706
Karma 886
Acceptance 254
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2014 14:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 amagarwa's post

QUOTE:
Originally posted by amagarwa at 8-7-2014 19:51
Asians must have pencil dicks..

Really? penis generalizations?

[ Last edited by  bmberman at 13-7-2014 14:38 ]
nedword
Lustful Lord

UID 967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 671
Posts 392
Karma 668
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-4-2007
Location America
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2014 05:10  Profile P.M. 
A nice start to this topic but let me suggest a few changes.  First Bangkok does not have 100's of soapies the actual number is much lower, 30-40 perhaps.  Next the points made about the body slide on the mattress does not apply to all the women in the massage shop, only women that are designated for that. For instance at the Nataree the women in the fish bowl do this but the sideline women do not.  Finally a 200 baht tip would have to be consider the bare minimum if one is provided wonderfully good service.

Shops that I have enjoyed include the Nataree, which for girls on the younger end of the scale is great, although I paid many visits to a girl in the fishbowl.  The Chaophyra 2 on Sri Ayuthaya Road has been the place I've been to most often nowadays.  The girls are not as good looking, or young as Nataree, but I have had great service from the ladies in their 30's.

Finally, there is no best shop.  Each visit is what you, the whoremonger, makes of it.  Do you speak Thai?  Are you polite?  Are you fun?  Such things make a difference in what is going to happen.  For example my last four visits to soapies I have been given two shots during my visit, most times fucking before the bath, taking a bath and fucking again.  I call this double tapping.  

Here is a website:  http://www.thaimassagemodel.com/home/index2.php   join and look around, get an idea.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2014 23:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 amagarwa's post

I also know of two, I don't know the names but i know they are around soi 6 area, one is a white building & one is a hello building.

A friend told me to avoid the yellow one as the girls aren't very good, around 3 years ago I visited. Was amazing. It cost 3000 baht, 1500 upfront to company and 1500 to the girl, only had to pay the girl 1000 but she was certainly worth the tip.

I was also told that the best time to visit is early afternoon

Old news but hope it helps

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
Elise303
Nookie Newbie

UID 122951
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 2
Karma 6
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 24-10-2014 12:09  Profile P.M. 
There is a place that has been around for a while in Patpong and it gives a real good soapy. It is close to Kangagoo and Rose BJ bar. You can take a small lift up the second floor. The good thing about it is the price....1000B for 1hr and thats for FS. Tanakra or something like that.

Good choice of ladies, 8/10.