Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-2-2007
Location Boondock City
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2007 12:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nude Bar at Wanchai

Did anybody went to any of the nude bar fill with Thai and Phillipino's girls? I want to know how much does it really cost? overnight charge?
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2007 14:19  Profile P.M. 
you mean those topless bars that used to be very popular? Never had the opportunity to bring them out, but chatting is buying the girls drinks

will ask around ...............
slasher
Nookie Newbie

UID 278
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2007 20:16  Profile P.M. 
If you decide to go, then do this:
1.  Walk straight up to the mammasan and ignore the other girls.
2.  Tell the mammasan that it is against your religeon to drink....or pay for someone else to drink.
3.  Then tell her you need to skip the drinks and just need to fuck one of her employees instead.
4.  If she gives you ANY shit or tries to hustle you, then just walk out.  She is a master hustler!

They make a commission on every drink you buy for them.  I have spent anywhere from $1400 to $7700 for encounters at these places.  On the latter encounter, I paid $2250 for the girl (all night)....but 13 drinks for those hustling bitches brought my total bill to over $7700!  I'll never go back.  I gave the girl my number and now she spams my phone with text messages.

I love Philipine girls though because I can communicate with them easier and they are usually more interactive (unlike the Hong Kong girls).  But the price at these places can kill erections.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2007 21:48  Profile P.M. 
one born every minute I suppose
realsnake
Nookie Newbie

UID 293
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-2-2007
Location Boondock City
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2007 12:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 slasher's post

Thanks, for the respond.

I got out hustle by these bitch ass mamasan. She charge me $250 for 2 drinks and a girl get to sit next to me and rub my cock. My right hand was all on her ass off course. The mamasan would not stop bother me. She figure I was not a local because my english was pretty good. She charge $4000 to have one of the girl to stay overnight with me. I wouldn't do it and the mamasan kept calling me names and calling me cheap. I almost snap on this bitch. Just to let all you know....be carefull!!! phillipina should not cost that much...plus isn't dark skin in HK is consider unattractive?

I agree phillipina are the easiest girls to talk to and they are very active on bed.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2007 18:54  Profile P.M. 
dark skin sells very well in Bangkok
TrickyD7
Lustful Lord

UID 97
Digest Posts 0
Credits 534
Posts 531
Karma 534
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2007 09:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 sulasno's post

Dark Skin or White Skin does never bother me shake rattle and roll in my bed gets my vote! All the girls from the different nationalities are great especially if you can chat with them and get to know them not all women are good in bed so luck always has to be on your side.  I find that if you go to a room, hotel or brothel for a poke that is what you will get, unless if the girl likes you and wants you to come back.  I find going to the bars in Wanchai I get to chat with them drink with them get to know them and then I find the fucking is always good because a few hours of chatting does make the girls get to know you and break down the fear barriers!! Then baby the fucking is real!!
MIA
Nookie Newbie

UID 323
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 8
Karma 9
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2007 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 TrickyD7's post

Hey bros,

Where can we find Phillipina in HK without being hustle?

Will
TrickyD7
Lustful Lord

UID 97
Digest Posts 0
Credits 534
Posts 531
Karma 534
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2007 12:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 MIA's post

Brother Neptune II early 10pm onwards then Fenwicks after 12am.  Fenwicks is 75% philippina Bar.  Just have to look for the single girls sitting alone and chat them up.  Do not get taken by the pretty girl with 5 ugly ducklings making you feel like a king tagging along.  They do not care for you only want you to buy them commission drinks for all six of them. In all probability they are professional drinkers paid bty the management to suck you in.  If you avoid that hassle you are in great shape to keep your money for the main event.  Most of the professional drinkers do not even fuck most times and even if they do they are dead fish in bed.  You are looking for that elusive one find her she is there all for you.
realsnake
Nookie Newbie

UID 293
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-2-2007
Location Boondock City
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2007 00:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 TrickyD7's post

I'm open for different type of skin color, but i'm talking about culture reason in HK. The economic of sex trade in Asia is like that. The white skin color is always the attractive one and cost the most. Russian girl!! I say that because for anyone going to one of these bars just be carefull and don't get hussle by the mamasan. 4gs that's a lot of money...for 2gs I could get a chinese girl for overnight.

If I go to those bars, I don't want to chat with the girls...I just want to fuck them. I don't care about there personal life. I'm sure is nice. They should give me a good fuck cause I'm paying for it!!
fisheye
Nookie Newbie

UID 183
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 10
Karma 10
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2007 07:46  Profile P.M. 
If your going to spend $7700

Just come to Manila La.

Its cheaper to fly to manila, stay in a cheap hotel and fuck two beautiful girls over night.
TrickyD7
Lustful Lord

UID 97
Digest Posts 0
Credits 534
Posts 531
Karma 534
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2007 05:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 realsnake's post

Realsnake you are paying to get fucked but remember the other person's attitude you are just a fucking John...... so as much as you think you are getting a good fuck from a whore think again?  Women just do not fuck good.... comprendez?  Women are creatures that need a different mind set than a man's to give you a good fuck.  That mindset is if they like you they will do you the way it should be done.  Believe me just basic fucking is actually not worth the money it is when you get the woman involved with you the fucking will be exotic and erotic me Man!!!
realsnake
Nookie Newbie

UID 293
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-2-2007
Location Boondock City
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2007 06:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 TrickyD7's post

We are talking about a whore here right. Aren't they suppose to provide  a service??? You are paying for it right!?? Don't I get the right to get a good fuck. "getting a women involved"....I rather do that at a club(disco) and don't have to pay for it. "If they like you", They better like me cause I'm paying for it and to me they just a regular Jane. If I'm going to get a women involved, the whore should pay me to fuck her. I shouldn't romance a whore to get a good fuck. U got issue man!!
TrickyD7
Lustful Lord

UID 97
Digest Posts 0
Credits 534
Posts 531
Karma 534
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2007 07:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 realsnake's post

No issue Realsnake but try the other approach that you mentioned get the whore involved with you and if she likes you then tell me if it feels different or not!!! To each his own!