Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2012 23:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
37D - Nemon

Friday April 13.

After reading all the reports over the last year about 37D I had to check it out.

MTR to TST to pick up some shirts and then MTR to Yau Ma Tai. up Nathan a few blocks to Dundas and there it was on left. 37D.

Took me a bit to figure out where to go in. Went down alley and left up some stairs. Coming back out I notice another door and am thinking there might actually may be two places her for WG's. I see there are multiple signs so thinking this is the case. Any insight into this?

I talk to papa. He asks, 'massage'? I hesitate. He asks, 'sex?'. I smile and nod. He takes me to a small room, I hand him 400HKD and I sit and wait. Papa returns shortly with 20 in change on a tray. First girl he brings in is not MCOT. I shake head and he takes he out and returns with two more. Both are nice looking, 30ish but a bit too heavy for my liking. I shake my head no again. Papa has a WTF look on his face. I try to tell him what I want but obviously "no english". so I try to indicate short and thinner (petite) with my hands. Papa nods and returns with a shorter leaner girl names nemon. She is wearing a short black shirt and has really nice ass and legs.

We leave the waiting room and go up one flight, nemon hands a gal 100 HKD (and I thought I was going to have to pay for the room based on what I have read on here about 37D) and off we go down the hall to a room. Its really nice with a small bed with glass separating it from a fairly large shower/toilet area. We go into shower and Nemon scrubs me down. She is very attentive and thorough.

We move to bed and I get a good look at her body. Not the best boob job. One of those where the base is firm but the outer part of the breast is hanging a bit almost like a boob on a boob. I notice the lower part of her ass is darker in color and looks to be bruised. Spankings? Later I think it is caused by her CG style.

Nemon has me on my stomach and fills her mouth with hot water and kisses my back all over. OK, feels good. Lots of spitting into waste basket , hot water and kissing ending up with hot water kisses on the ole b hole. OK, feels good I guess.

I roll over for nice BBBJ during which she somehow adds a cover without any detection by me. Then to CG.  Not realizing she added a cover with her mouth I ask "CONDOM", she smiles slyly showing me its on, and appears pleased she was able to add it without me knowing. Sly little girl!! The CG turn out to be really good with her feet forward and some hard punding, and I mean hard pounding with her ass. Likely the source of the heavy bruising on her lower ass. Probably best CG ever for me.

Next is mish and then i lay on my back and watch her finger her clit, slit, spread her pussy and slid her fingers in and out. The phone rings during this, she answers and says something and hangs up (is our time up?) we continue until I shoot with a handy manual finish. Back to shower for clean up.

Total damage: 380 HKD
Return: Whole experinace was really good and the price was great. Worth a return but generally I never visit a girl more than once plus I am back in the US and my dick doesn't reach that far

Edit to fix typo's

[ Last edited by  JJJ37 at 22-4-2012 00:03 ]

Recent Ratings
Blazza   24-4-2012 20:28  Karma  +4   nemon = lemon?
gordong888999   22-4-2012 10:22  Acceptance  +1   JJJ37 - u sure this is 37D, 1 or 2 stairs up? 37D is one stairs and only MMS's
Musky Member

UID 26758
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 113
Karma 190
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2012 03:52  Profile P.M. 
Clearly this is in the wrong section, should be in "141 & others". Was gonna rate this as Im interested in 37D for my next trip to HK but given your rather dubious reports recently....
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2012 22:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JJJ37's post

Yeah, I am thinking there is two places here and I went up too far.

When I came out and went down the stairs I recall going by another doorway and noticed a girl going in.  At gound level I noticed multiple signage.

2 places here? I dunno. Was my first time.
stu05655 (Nut Buster at Large)
Erotic Emperor

UID 41055
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2158
Posts 234
Karma 2151
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-3-2010
Location Airport Lounge
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2012 09:37  Profile P.M. 
this isn't 37D and the hotel isn't 100 anymore....

Keep the faith, keep it hard, and keep it real!
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2012 10:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 stu05655's post

so obviously this isn't 37D and the report is next to useless again, with no verifiable address of the establishment.

moving to Rubbish Dump