Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2012 15:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yep, thought I dialed sin man.

I know everything on here happened so there has to be some explaination for the confusion with the papa. I don't get it either but a possible explaination: i dialed a different number from my paper. Thought is was sin man papa but was another. I was looking at an unruled paper sitting on jiggly hotel bed with drapes cllosed. So yeah, possible

First time I called he answered and I said Sin Man and did not get the repsonse I thought. He talked in chinese a bit, I said Sin Man again and he hung up.  Had to call back again (hit redial which would take me to the same # and not back to paper with possible error detection) and had similar non-converstaion as first. I gave up but he called me back and after some chinese I understood chowder house. Was enough for me to go on. I asked in my hotel lobby if they had heard of chowder house and they corrected it, took a map and marked its location.  Off I went down lockhart.

I just checked my cell to see what number I did dial but as I thought I cleaned out my phone (GF)

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   20-4-2012 20:09  Karma  +1   LOL!
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2012 16:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 JJJ37's post

Look-it JJJ,I really would advise you to just come clean; you may have been in Hong Kong and you may have done some of the things/gals you did - but for sure you didn't do Sin Man as even per your own statement in post #4 of Wander's thread:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... ;highlight=%2BJJJ37

QUOTE:
After banging a DH named Nina I met at Makati the very next day Im hanging out at the lockahart MTR entrance with a girl I'd been banging all day when I look up and who should walk by??? Nina....LOL  . I get the waddup look, stares and look backs after she passes.  Sux because Nina was smokin hot in bed and I was hoping for a follow up

You reported doing Nina on Friday April 6, and thus you were "with a girl I'd been banging all day" on Saturday April 7, which just happens to be when you supposedly were doing Sin Man.

SEAJ
Ps edit - and you've never answered my question as to which hotel you were staying at - coz you, see, I happened to have visitors coming around the same period you were SUPPOSEDLY in Hong Kong and I had a heckuva time trying to get a hotel booking and had to actually call on a few favours to get such hotel.
Also what happened to my suggestion that you post up the immigration chop/passport stamp/the chop that the Hong Kong Immigration officer would place on your passport documenting your Hong Kong entry and exit at the time you stated? It'd be GREAT to cast seeds of doubts as to my allegations! LOL!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 19-4-2012 16:18 ]

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   20-4-2012 16:44  Acceptance  +3   I could use your favours, have any in China? lol

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2012 16:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 SEAJ's post

Yeah I went to HK and went to church the entire time since it was easter.  I stayed in Wan Chai because of all the good churches there.

You're right.  WC chowder house cutie was friday before Nina because I recall telling the brits at Queen Vic about her and that was on the friday they took me to new makati. Thanks for the catch. My head was pretty fuzzy then from 20 hours of travel the day before.

Is it so hard to believe someone came to HK and fucked? Or more plausible that someone would spend hours not fucking and making shit up to get karma points to achive status with people they don't even know? I choose the fucking. I really don't have to write about it on here. Really no benefit to me to do so. I only do because as others have done and it helped me out so I do in return.

I have other punts from my trip to write about, 37D, threesome. If you'd like to hear about em lemme know.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   19-4-2012 16:51  Acceptance  +1   Sure>Write 'em up; why not?>Right?! LOL!
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2012 16:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 SEAJ's post

When did you try to book? I booked a long time ago through British Airways. A no I do not remember which day I booked.

Suprised you could not get a room. The floor I was on was really quiet. Didn't seem like a lot of people there. I saw tons of bags in the lobby but not many people.

My hotel? Why does that matter? You'll just say 'well that means nothing you could get hotel name and info off their web site'

Next time I come (maybe in September) you can verify because we are going to meet and go punting TOGETHER.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   20-4-2012 20:10  Karma  +1   OK! Great attitude!
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2012 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 JJJ37's post

this is getting more confusing by the minute.

previously you've said that, despite your original post about the right number, you dialed the wrong number.

then now you're saying that additionally, you had given the wrong date.

this report is useless then, as the important information contained are wrong, and cant even produce the number to call to enjoy the same experience.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2012 17:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 DaBestHK's post

Sea J was right it was friday. What does the day matter.

Possibly I dialed a different number. Don't know for sure but its possible and would explain the papa mix up.

I learned something. I need to be more careful with #'s when I get there. Had my heart set on Sin Man and didn't make the hook up. Thought it was a B&S but may be my own blunder. B&S was damn good but yeah there is no way to know how to get to her. If you'd like I could look at WC girls and probably re-pickout the girls who's numbers I took and reverse engineer our way into this sweeties panties.

In the future I am not going to clean my cell until posting is done. If I hadn't done that I could give ya the number I called right now.

[ Last edited by  JJJ37 at 19-4-2012 17:17 ]

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   20-4-2012 20:11  Karma  +1   Again LOL! LMAO in fact!
adrenal
Throbbing Titan

UID 62146
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3860
Posts 592
Karma 3829
Acceptance 627
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2012 16:30  Profile P.M. 
A couple of things for whatever its worth

1  I'm pretty sure that the girl doesn't exist - I'd put odds that she's really not here in HK now because
a  I seem to remember that photo being used in the past
b The photo has a 2011 watermark

2 In general, agents aren't the most reliable bunch - yes yes YMMV but that's the whole point.
a Basing an argument on what an agent says isn't the strongest starting place
b Just because an agent treats one punter one way, doesn't mean he is going to treat all punters the same way

3 Why respond?  Keeps the forum clutter down.
a It comes down to he said she said.  Just answer some mod questions via PM.  
b DaBestHK is a mod.  SEAJ is not a mod.

Happy Hunting.  Really wish the weather would clear up
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2012 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 DaBestHK's post

DaBest is right...

If this is a true report, what is it reporting exactly....?

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2012 11:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #28 Petay_1283's post

When I wrote it my thought was that by going to the profile anyone could get the # and get to the girl that I did get (who was super cute I might add)

But after hearing that possibly I talked to a different papa because of my own blunder caused by calllin #'s from a paper with multiple #'s....well that took my intent in posting for other bros to visit too,  away  

Live and learn
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2012 16:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #29 JJJ37's post

anyway since there is now NO actionable and useful info in this thread anymore, will move it to Rubbish Dump