Posts 17
Karma 1
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 0
Registered 26-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2011 00:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Okie, I was just stating facts that there is a stereotype that Chinese man have smallerpenis. This is not being racist. It's just a fact. Yes, there are some that are medium size but if you look at the sauna shower area, it is evident that vast majority have small dicks.

Okie, there is nothing wrong with small penis but I think the girls like larger cocks to touch, suck and have inside their kitty. Its the truth. Just ask any girl out there.

Recent Ratings
ulebsari   3-11-2011 03:17  Acceptance  -1   Take that big cock of urs and stuff it up ur ass. cheers
SEAJ   3-11-2011 00:42  Karma  -3   Truth? Fact? Besides being racist, U're an idiot; and a voyeur w/homo tendencie ...
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2011 03:41  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by andrewzecha at 3-11-2011 00:08

Okie, I was just stating facts that there is a stereotype that Chinese man have smallerpenis. This is not being racist. It's just a fact. Yes, there are some that are medium size but if you look at the sauna shower area, it is evident that vast majority have small dicks.

Okie, there is nothing wrong with small penis but I think the girls like larger cocks to touch, suck and have inside their kitty. Its the truth. Just ask any girl out there.

Jeez, dick. Will you just listen to yourself...

stereotype = fact ???
you think = truth ???

OK, I'm not going to call you a racist, since actually that's not the crux of what most people on this thread are pissed at you about. It's not even about your claims that your dick is larger than a stereotypical Asian dick. It's your attitude and tone, dick. If you're innocently just trying to impress the anonymous people on this forum, let me tell you right now that it's not your dick size or your performance ability with WGs that will impress, or how erotic you can write a fuck report... it's your ability to share info/insights and to participate in a manner that makes others want to participate too, to engage in conversation with you. Currently, all I find when I read your stuff is a shaking of my head and laughter at your crock of shit... Sorry if I'm being a bit direct here, dick, but I'm not in a good mood anyway and you're here, so just had to say it, and reckon you need to hear it.

My penis mightier than the sword
issacbleeder
Kinky King

UID 76596
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1821
Posts 361
Karma 1811
Acceptance 201
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2011 04:15  Profile P.M. 
Bros! May I remind you of an old internet forum saying....DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!  
andrewzecha
Banned

UID 73111
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 17
Karma 1
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 0
Registered 26-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2011 05:01  Profile P.M. 
Why are you not in a good mood bro? Something to do with the performance of your little willy wonker? Or is it that the massage girl didnt boost your ego.

Okie, just to conclude. Whenever I go to sauna and I see those Chinese man with little dicks in the shower, I really feel sorry for the guy and I am sure the girls also feel the same way as they expect something substantial hanging down there. Oh I feel sorry for you buggers. At least I am treated like a god - thanks god for that.

Looking forward to my fourth round in four days. Going to do some interesting positions that I found on the Internet. I am sure the girl will enjoy it. Oh Andrew Zecha, you are the best aren't you. I big pet on your back. Keep up the good work. The Chinese girls love you Andrew Zecha. They have fallen in love with the beautifully crafted cock that god has given you. Thanks Lord for his kindness.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by CunningLinguist at 3-11-2011 03:41

Jeez, dick. Will you just listen to yourself...

stereotype = fact ???
you think = truth ???

OK, I'm not going to call you a racist, since actually that's not the crux of what most people on thi ...

andrewzecha
Banned

UID 73111
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 17
Karma 1
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 0
Registered 26-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2011 05:13  Profile P.M. 
Tonight's Pick for Chinese Bonking

Fellow bonkers,

I've selected my bonking girl for tonight. Check it out:
http://sex141.com/en/sheung-wan-141-walk-up-sa-girl-8187.html

Cannot wait to bonk her and have a good chit chat. Her description is perfect for my type of bonking. I am sure she will be very happy to see Andrew Zecha and his almighty willy bonkers.

Sa, here I come to your sexual rescue. Hang in there girl. Once you experience Andrew Zecha and you will never want to go back to small cocks! I say bring it on baby! Woohoo!!!
paladin310
Throbbing Titan

UID 45631
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4250
Posts 1340
Karma 4226
Acceptance 471
Reading Access 70
Registered 27-5-2010
Location The American West
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2011 07:23  Profile P.M. 
Review

As trolls go, this was a great series...what game you are really playing here is a mystery. You obviously had a pretty good time writing this, but soon, it will be time to leave. Real soon. Maybe before you have time to read this, but, oh well.

I personally would have used even more adjectives to describe your, ahem, (forgive my Victorianness here) the proud evidence of your desire. Also, some exact idea how big you actually are, and don't forget to exaggerate by at least a good 3-4".

The Chinese stuff was amusing , but that's really standard racist troll material. The riff on the exotic animal eating was much more creative.

Which reminds me, no tiger's penis soup for you?

I would have added a few more positions and been more graphic about it. Finally, since your lovemaking skills are non-pareil and you have a penis that really should be bronzed and put in a museum, you really should have gotten the full dai lo service, with no condom being used, and you could have creampied the shit out of all of them. The fact they capped you only proves you're just an unknowledgeable tourist. You should have fucked a couple of them in the ass as well, because with your big swinging dick, you can. I mean, since we're making it up anyway, what's the difference whether they could or not?

I mean, if you're really going to go over the top, don't go halfway, and then have reservations. Just sayin', you know.

Hopefully, next time you try this shit on a message board, you'll be a little better prepared. They really eat this shit up on ISG, you know. There, this sort of report would just make you one of the regulars, so you need to stand out a little more, and I'm not talking about your "third leg" .

Have a nice life!
andrewzecha
Banned

UID 73111
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 17
Karma 1
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 0
Registered 26-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2011 08:15  Profile P.M. 
Okie, I'll try tiger penis soup before my session today. This will give me extra staminaand strength to my long hard cock.

None of the stuff has been made up. It's as per my experience with the Ching girls. Oops, am I being racist here. Have I hurt your feelings because Chinese man have suchpathetic small penis. I feel so sorry for you guys. Really! I always think poor guy has to put up with that crap. God bless.

Okie, back to my other story, as I said, I love bonking Chinese right pussy and they love and worship my cock like if it's there hero. I don't blame them since they are deprived of large thick cock. You small dicks cannot perform well.

I am disgusted by the small Chinese foreskins. It really looks disgusting. Yuckie Pooh.