Font size: S M L
[FAKE REPORT] First time punting in neptune 2

Name: jo jo
Race:Vietnamese
Age guestimate: Mid-20's
Fee: $800

We met at Neptune II and she was pretty friendly and a delight to be with

looks and features:
Her breasts are very soft, though (not firm, which is how I like them) and her nipples take forever to get hard. Very clean. Her face is OK, with no glaring problems.

Foreplay:
Foreplay was enjoyable. She made a small attempt at a sensual massage, but tried to put a finger in my ass which is a no no for me. Turned me over and gave me condom bj, without being asked.

Sex:
Sex was good. Not very spontaneous, but still pretty good. She kissed at the beginning, but then did not kiss me for a while after I went down on her. Then she started kissing me again only like 20 minutes later. And then only sporadically... Very weird.

To be honest, I was not even planning to go out that night. The rain was pelting down and I was a bit tired. But I decided to have a look at all the the hot girls I hear coming from neptune. And I have to say I liked what i saw.

I soon toke her to my hotel  and she gave me a warm hug and a quick kiss as soon as we got to the hotel. and we sat down on the bed where we started to talk and make out.

Soon I layed on the bed where she gave me the aforementioned sensual massage. Which was not great. Obviously, she is a better fucker than masseuse and so she turned me over and gobbled up my dick. Eventually I moved her into a 69 position and went to town on her pussy while she slobbered down my cock. Eventually she could handle it no longer and put a condom on me and sat on top of me. She really does have nice looking breasts and if you are into soft, feathery breasts, you will love hers. Very natural.

I contained my orgasm as she vigorously rode me and then moved her onto her side and took her from behind. We then moved into missionary position and while I pounded away, she had a pretty decent orgasm.

We tried a few more positions until I eventually I cam on her tits.

She cleaned me off with a warm damp cloth she had just prepared in the bath, and sent me on my way with a song in my heart, a smile on my face and a lighter wallet.

I liked that she did not insist on money up front. I always take that as a sign of a WG that does not often get fooled by non-paying customers... which means she is normally pretty good.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Performance: 8/10
Personality: 9/10

Overall: 8/10

She comes recommended from me.

[ Last edited by  DaBestHK at 19-10-2011 20:45 ]