Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-2-2007
Location England
Status Offline
Post at 5-4-2007 23:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cream - TST

What do we think? 18 or a little south of that mark?

Cream in TST.

I wouldn't mind burying my face (or my dick for that matter) between those puppies. Forget about fucking her though. She's probably never even seen a dick up close let alone sat on one.

There seems to be quite a few 18 year old girls from the mainland recently added to the site. I had the misfortune to book Candy yesterday. A two minute blowjob with the world's smallest condom and then down to business. She used her hands to stop me from entering more than an inch or two which was pretty fucking frustrating. I flipped her over to take her doggie style and upon breaching the two inch threshold she jumped of the bed, apparently in pain and phoned her papasan. She passed me the phone and the papasan said she wouldn't perform and asked for $300. I said "For five minutes?!? No way!" and left.

A lesson learned. It's probably a good idea to stay away from the young'uns, particularly the ones with fewer than four smilies next to their Skill rating.
shollkee
Lustful Lord

UID 461
Digest Posts 0
Credits 674
Posts 643
Karma 673
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-3-2007
Location Hong Kong/Korea/China
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2007 01:05  Profile Site P.M.  ICQ Status
This one I am not certain, but definately seem to me hot tempered. Really hard to manage hot tempered girls.   Stay away and same I will say I don't like this type..

Not my cup of tea. I'll think about her when I am alone with this girl for 2 month

Host Can we have a Community Forum here too so, English speaking chicks get to post there infos here? people without agents of course :P
shanghaisteve
Musky Member

UID 11
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 170
Karma 173
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-2-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2007 02:29  Profile P.M. 
I always thought it was best to get some of these hotels girls, like the cutie posted above, earlier in the day, spend more time with them, unfortunately more cost, but the service is far better.  Most aren't pros, so having too many guys in one day, they freak out a bit and give bad service, gets worse as the day goes on.  I would try this one at noon and probably she is quite good.  Try her at 10pm and she would be dead fish.
shollkee
Lustful Lord

UID 461
Digest Posts 0
Credits 674
Posts 643
Karma 673
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-3-2007
Location Hong Kong/Korea/China
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2007 03:19  Profile Site P.M.  ICQ Status
True I agree with that, but if its overnight, it gets more expensive, since you need to make them feel good, not too good so they fall asleep though :p

Host Can we have a Community Forum here too so, English speaking chicks get to post there infos here? people without agents of course :P
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2007 16:07  Profile P.M. 
thanks for the report and going to cross her out of my list
hotdog
Carnal Conqueror

UID 454
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 171
Karma 317
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2007 18:18  Profile P.M. 
Hmm so do you tell teh Papasan you want 2hrs or something like that? But what if they turn out to be ugly?
Or perhaps you visit the girl, see she's the real deal and the ncall the papasan and tell him you want her for the next 2hrs?