Karma 14
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 11:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Irene 5* Australia [PLAGARIZED REPORT]

Sorry bros, I know you experts already know how good Irene is, but I have to share this experience due to a request. Just had her last month as well so it's pretty fresh in my mind.

Was driving 2 bros around to 5*, didnt expect to have a go at all.. But lined 8 to 9 girls, wow.. mostly new thais and said to be well trained by lovely 5* receiption (He is a really good guy, knows how to maintain customer relationship and his advice is 100% right at the spot! Remember your taste as well.)
Suddenly saw lovely Irene standing there and I was surprised, looked again and yes Irene... I can hold, I was triggered, I need her tonight..

Went into room, started with normal chat, cause havent seen her for a while.  in shower, my little canon was already head up.. plus Irene's careness.. body to body slide, washed every part of my body, the touching of every inch of me to her hand, her soft and smooth breast to my back, my front. And of cos down to BBBJ. The magic thing I love about that is while BBBJ, she put the warm water stream at my back, just above my round pap-pap. Made me feel warm at the back and great at the front.( Bros, anyone can image and understand my feeling at that time?? I am a detail focus person, such action just makes a difference. That is what HR is always looking for : Pay attention to details  =P )
I dont mind spend a couple of more minutes in shower at all, love that feeling, she hold me and her eyes never moved away from my eyes, I saw horny, I saw eager..
After that when I use the tower to dry my body, she grabbed hers and dry me at my back. (Normally one tower each) Again, another detail made me feel like home. THAT IS SERVICE.

In Bed, she started some lotion on her round and handful breast body slide (like massage), and French... slowly down to my back door. DD is very soft and comfortable, the tiny and sharp tone totally drove me up, BBBJ while DD, Again and again, such up my round pap pap.. and back to DD, then BBBJ... She rushed to suck my baby canon, I can feel that she also could not wait for me to fire.. little bit of french on my 2 nibbles and straight down to formal BBBJ, that is the feeling I am waiting for.. she was so focus that I reminded her to french more on my nibbles. She did straight away and one hand playing my canon. Her body is on my right hand side, well I natually reach out my right hand to finger her, can feel some lubricant but I didnt mind at all, when I touched and massage her G point, she moaned softly and reaction was so innocent, she twisted her waist. I really felt guilty about that, reaction was so innocent that made you want to hold her in arm and kiss her. (But I know I want to continue finger and continue the game..)

French and fingering continues, she could not hold any more, put on the dom and french my nibbles still, while my fingers were still busy, what a soft and meaty peach (You can really feel the softness when u put in the finger). And it is quite tight, thousands of satisfation. Really really girl friends feelings.

She finally sat on, startwith cow as normal, mate 2 types of cow. First was purely up and down like driving piles. second is actually sat on my dick and twisting, left right, circling,front and back. She was cooperating so good at the very right position and right strength. My canon got harder and harder, now it is my turn, baby... I stood up and doggie, just before I put in, I saw the little juicy peach, could not help to lick it from down side up.. reaction was great and made you crazy.
Standing Doggie was crazy, moaning both her and myself, hold one of her hand and pull back to punt harder and deeper, also touch her body as my hand can reach, breast, legs, her sexy nibbles. And she reacted by scratching softly on my hand, she knows where is the sensitive part of a hand. OMG, this is realy sex, reaction, we are actaully talking through the body action, we all know what we need.

I speed up, speed up, I can't hold any more, and decided to end up with mish. She moved to front position quickly and splitted the legs already, speedy mish for about 5 minutes, with the moaning to scream, with the hand touching on both bodies, finally volcano erupted.. during the whole time, we looked at each other, eyes contact was so satisfating.
Well, isnt the end yet, she clearned my canon use tissue first, and mouth it to another BBBJ, make sure it is all clean..

I cant move at all, she lie down let me hold her and chatted... after that helped me shower softly and nicely, time was up already, but she never care, make sure she did everything for me...  

What can I say bros, I know other girls might have different types of great service but I love this!

Finally, I will rate her 9/10 for everything, well.. face? 7/10.  Brothers, customer attitude makes a big big difference, warm and willing to do covers a lot of other factors. Agree?

[ Last edited by  JckJr at 17-8-2011 18:02 ]

Recent Ratings
TheButler   17-8-2011 17:08  Karma  -2   de-karmanizing for stolen report
angst
Godfather of Hole

UID 16080
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8144
Posts 2261
Karma 8035
Acceptance 2170
Reading Access 90
Registered 21-11-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 12:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wangmao's post

Sorry, none of really know how good Irene is.
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 15:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 angst's post

bro, is that really your report?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
camstuckey
Lustful Lord

UID 53525
Digest Posts 0
Credits 650
Posts 427
Karma 648
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 16:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wangmao's post

Wangmao, went i went 2 saturdays ago, there was only 5-6 working...
What night is the best to go?

Also, the pap your talking about is he a typical HK chinese, i think with glasses preetty skinny and smokes?

keen on looking at the thai girls
camstuckey
Lustful Lord

UID 53525
Digest Posts 0
Credits 650
Posts 427
Karma 648
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 16:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 DaBestHK's post

Damn, typed my post before i read HK's post.

Looks like he copied a bunch of review from SYD99.

And who the fuck doesn't know where hyde park is! esp if you went to uni in syd!