Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2011 23:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Moon @ 5* Australia Sydney [PLAGARIZED REPORT]

Moon @ 5*

Normally, i wouldn't write about girls that i really have a soft spot for..
but since Moon's fame is beyond my selfish indulgement, I suppose it is only civil for me to share my experiences.

This is actually much harder to write.. Simply because Moon  s the benchmark in this industry which i am sure many of you can agree on... i highly doubt i got any special treatment from Moon too..

now il just start small and go big.. so many sessions.. gah.. ok il do the highlights..

What are we looking at..? Moon, big eyes(contacts), big cheeks, sultry face, big lips, cute nose.. Her overall look is quite sexy and cute at the same time.. She has milky white pale skin with nice B-cups.. in terms of height she would only be about a 160cm

In terms of attitude, she is quite amazing... she is willing to do stuff but she is so cheeky about everything..
Moon is a playful girl and has one of the best GFE i has ever experiences.. also the most deadly venom too.. I have tried many times to avoid her.. but when my other favourites are on i have no choice but to see her.. and the problem with that is it leads  to another 1k spent on her.
Moon makes you feel asif she could be your girlfriend.. in actual fact she is probably the worst girlfriend you could probably have in real life.. hahahaha.. hope she doesn't read this.. she is really lazy actually and really childish..
(you know what.. il describe the very first time i ever met Moon.. it was almost asif it was yesterday actually.. this was 5 months ago and compare it to the last time i saw her.. )

Story of my first girl at 5*
*WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is really long because im gonna give you the exact feeling and experience i got and how great i felt from it..

So on a really gay night of uni, i needed a punt and i was just urging to see a smoking hot young girl and where better place to see it then in the city? I stumbled and finnally reached star 52 in King's cross... man i was fking shitting myself when i found out they closed down.. came at a nasty cost too.. saw the dirtiest WL in my whole life next door because i thought 50 was part of no. 52.. (these Wl were like 50.. gross and they charged a fortune too might i add.. yes i said no.. because no fking way i was touching slabs of meat)
So.. extremely unhappy and it was 8:30.. using my shitty phone i pin pointed ace 359.. Drove down and FUCK ME DEAD closed too.. today just wasn't my day..
it was alrdy 9:30 and at this point i would normally never punt this late but i was FKING PISSED...
At this point, money wasn't an issue anymore i just needed a punt.. i ended up driving my way to 5* where parking was easy as pie(now it is fking shithouse) took me about half an hr because of the confusing rds.. i have heard of 5* but i remember reading it was fking expensive

I walked in and greeted nicely by this skinny seedy looking guy.. acting all cool.. yeah that's Benny
and showed me the girls.. i seriously can't rememeber the girls but i at the end of the queue was this one girl.. she caught my eye and probably the prettiest out of the bunch.. To be honest, i didn't think she was that.... hot or that... pretty but in my head i was thinking WL was like goddesses.. damn chinese street hookers in Fujian..
To this date, i blame Benny for letting me pick Moon too..

Reluctantly gave him 150 dollars because fk man 150 bucks was alot back then to me..
And slowly walked up into the room.. at this point, i was like man she actually is quite freaking hot..
back in the days where 30 minutes was more then enough for me..

So.. in the room, she said shower? i was like yeah ok..
walked into the shower and she joined me.. i was thinking huh? wth COOL!?(only TFC did it in my mind )
I talked to her and got to know her.. etc... she said is this your first time here.. i was like yeah.. FKING hell i hate her to this date because of this.. she made use of this and abused it =.= she blew my freaking mind.. anyways..
and she started washing me down.. i was super horny at this point.. she had milky white skin, pointy nipples and big eyes..
all soaped up and feeling great.. then she started giving me a BBBJ.. HOLY FUCK this was amazing.. (as a heads up, i was epic tired man... so there was no way i was gonna release any time soon)
Never had a BBBJ to that extend.. i was like woooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaah.... the power in the BBBJ, technique and tongue work.. all magnificent.. to me back then i coudln't measure this kind of crap but it was blowing my mind..

Of course, we didn't do that for long and got out of the shower.. i slowly analyzed her body and said.. wow am i fking glad i chose this beauty..
Moon said to me "lie down" so i did and waited patiently to do her magic..
she started giving me a catbath.. it was so good and ticklish at the same time.. my little man just thrusted up in excitement..
it was just perfect and amazing to me at the same time..
then she started licking my balls from behind.. boy this was really doing it for me.. FK i was fking horny as shit now.. and she was licking my little man at the same time.. my god i just wanted to pin her down but back then i was a nervous little punter..
and her tongue suddenly moved into DD.. now DD woow.. that was like soo ticklish and amazing in terms of feeling.. my ass cheeks kept clenching and she kept digging (nowadays i don't ask because i find it quite degrading on the girls end) at this point, i said can we stop..
I turned to my front side and she slowly licked my nipples.. and did a catbath all over my body.. this was truly amazing..
licking so nicely.. and then her BBBJ came at it again.. FKKK it was good.. i said can we 69? so i was eating away... and this was like one of those moments to remember..  i didn't let her do that for long because i just wanted to be inside this beautiful girl.. she threw the dom on and was on top..
Okay, not so great.. in terms of tightness etc.. (not surprised shudnt be that tight[if anyone reads my other posts they'll know why]) she did all her routines.. lots of spiderman positions..cowgirl, reverse for a bit, little bit of doggy not much.. mish.. everything
unfortunately, nothing really did it for me..
I said earlier, that i was tired and girls always told me.. if you are tired it will take you ages to release.. (girls hate that obviously)
So, no way i was gonna release any time soon...
the buzzer went off.. and i said there's no fking way im leaving without releasing and paid another 15 minutes..

Moon said.. why you so LONG LAA!@ i was like i dnno guess im just tired =P
so she started giving me another BBBJ and well like i said.. feels good but there was no way i was gonna release any time soon..
i said nah don't worry thats not gonna work.. gimme a HJ.. so she started going at it..  before this she washed her mouth btw..
i said DFK? she said yeah sure.. i started kissing and FK this did it.. (first time i DFK'd  at a brothel) this was epic hot because i love DFK if it is done right.. and Moon hit the spot.. after about 10 minutes of HJ and her tired arms.. i released and she gave me a really intense CIM...
My life was content at this point.. so awesome to me.. mind blown..
Showered up.. and walked down.. Benny saw me and smiled.. he knew i had my mind blown..

During that night, i said.. fuck this night was worth it.. i saw fking ugly WL who gives a shit, 2 brothels closed downs.. who gives a shit, drove around for 2 hours and searching through a shitty phone.. WHO GIVES A SHIT.. because i just met Moon..

Whilst driving home, all i could think about was the impression Moon made on me.. i hate for it.. because the week after i saw her 4 times..

To this date, i talk to Benny about my first time which he vaguely remembers and said yeah sorry but Moon gets moody when no one picks her.. so i kinda pushed her on you.. "Bastard" plus, i know how WL work.. if you tell WL it is your first time there.. it is the opportunity window for a regular customer.. she will make sure your mind has been blown ten folds..

Last Session with Moon

Little tired so i'm gonna try rush this.. i might add to it later.. because im tired and people wanna read..

Ok... So now il go write about a normal session with Moon..
Now, i am quite experienced now i can actually measure things properly and give you a good idea what Moon's true level..

So, my last session with her was.. about 2 months ago..

As usual, she always gives the drony face.. asif she hates work.. She doesn't need to smile really, her customers and regulars always go back to see her.. so no need to "present" herself anymore.. But don't worry, Once she is in the room she changes completely.

So in the room, i  see whats up.. the usual gist.. we are pretty much friends now i would say.. but she is still venom..
Tells me about her life, whats happening, school work, ideas etc...

Then i tease her alot.. so much fun.. it eventually came to the point where she said i don't wanna see you.. i was like.. FINE go tell BENNY i dont care =P!!!
she says FINE then.. and starts walking and i'm like yeah go walk out naked.. she puts and towel on and i was WOW wtf.. nonono!!!
and grab her back.. she laughs and i was like.. Grr....

Moving on, we are in the shower.. she would wash me up nice and clean.. and here it comes again.. her BBBJ

Now, if i was to compare back then and now.. after all the experiences in BBBJ.. Moon is still the one of the best BBBJ's i have ever had..
She is one of the only girls who can make me release during a BJ..
(P.S the best BBBJ ever had was a girl called Jay Jay at ATOC.. she has like an industrial vaccum)
She would always look at your with those eyes and lick ever so gently and hot at the same time..
Sometimes, i would just move my hips back and forth and let her DT and "mouth fuck" as the term would be said...

Feels so good.. she would always get some hotwater in her mouth and go at it.. damn i feel like going aiyah.. screw you s*******

Now, Moon doesn't usually play around anywhere but on the bed.. Unlike Joanne, Joanne uses the whole room to her advantage..

Regardless, back to moon once you are on the bed, Moon will do the usual Catbath and DD.. She knows i hate it so she never asks me to turn around..
Which is fine with me.. Now it has come to the point where Moon and i play around ALOT in bed..
She would start giving me a catbath and biting out of nowhere.. and i'd be like OUCH =.= that's it i am biting you back you watch...
she just laughs and says il hurt your little brother.. and il reply saying yeah you do that and i wont be back..

One time, she said in a cute voice.. i wanna lick your little brother. that really turned me on..
She likes to play around and be cheeky..

Usually, we would laugh together and then BBBJ again, ball licking, kissing fuck she is good at this foreplay..plenty of eye contact here don't worry about that.. she will keep you heated up!

To give you an idea, if i usually go for a one round.. and i am DEAD literally DEAD no way i my little bro is coming up.. i can always gurantee that Moon will make it go up!

So, i the same will pin her back down.. and do the same back...
Now, though i have been with her so so so so many times.. i haven't worked out her erogenous zones.. i know where some are but she is the hardest girl to make really really really wet during foreplay.. done it heaps of times but it doesn't always work..

(Pretty much everything is on the table with her.. except kissing her neck, NO DD and no anal)

I would usually DFK her here.. but she is a little in the face DFK.. she has a bit of a ciggy taste but it is really light which i don't mind.. but if it bothers you tell her because she has a mouth spray. Her dfk's are quite hot though.. really passionate at times and really wet.. just the way i like it.

When we are usually ready, i would whisper in her ear.. throw the condom on.. and OFF we go...
now, at this point.. if i can get her aroused enough she is quite comfortable.. not like my first time..
Always start in cowgirl and it feels epic here she knows what she is doing.. and it is tight and feel sooooo warm and comfortable..
Once she gets tired, we would vary it a little so i would do most of the work.. Then after that, i would move to Mish
During Mish, she loves specific positions and when she is really horny, woo she is wild.. she will MOAN really really hot.. gosh sometimes i can just imagine it.

Have to go at it REALLY hard when she is turned on... she will moan really hot. love hot moans.. and she will clench real tight.. you can feel it getting really really wet too down there.. when you get her aroused she is really btw.. but if you guys notice, she never gets really wet during foreplay..

Do a bit of doggy, she is a good height for this too and she isn't too skiny which makes it a great way to pound her from behind..

If i can usually finish during sex, i would hug her and she would make sure i leave it in until it goes soft again but but but.. she keeps jerk and that realy makes it fun hehehe.. i can feel her tightening and jerking on my little bro..

However, when you are about to come, i use to just say i wanna come in your mouth etc.. etc.. and she will do it..

But, there have been times when i stand up and she is kneeling down and i just shoot it in her mouth..
Trust, when she CIM it is really intense because she knows how to make it intense and really hot..  

If not, she will just HJ which is quite often with here these days.. she is so tired and i'm so tired.. takes her a while to get aroused and me to release..

Personally, i can't think of much since my brain is like dead.. but il add more later..

Overall, Moon is a great feeling.. most of the time, she is great at GFE, playfulness and cheekiness which is heaps of fun..
But i have warned you.. she is like a drug.. once you pop you can't stop!!
Once she knows it's your first time, you are in for the ride of your life.. actually, if you know you can't get attached.. TELL her that.. and you will have the ride of your life..

To date, that first session with her was the hottest session i have ever had.. all the other sessions had small combinations of hotness here and there etc..

So in terms of scoring:

Face: 7.5/10
DFK: yes
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Sex: 8/10
Cat bath: 8/10
DD: yes
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 8.5/10
PSE: 5-8/10 (depends on how aroused you can get her and how horny she is)
Overall: 8.5/10
Return factor: well you know she is one of my favourites
Money factor: Worth it everytime...

Conclusion

Overall, Moon is an exceptional Wl.. she is pretty much the benchmark that everyone uses today to compare to in sydney..
Moon is one of the proest WL i have ever come across.. she knows when you are done.. what turns you on and all the little neat tricks here and there..
She has one of the best GFE you can ever expect and when she is Horny she will give you a nice wild ride.. However, that isn't too often since she is with so many people and booked for outcalls and booked normally..

Her skills are one of the best.. in terms of Sex and PSE she isn't as good as Irene or Fei Fei.. but nothing can compare to her combination of GFE and PSE
because those two together make a deadly combo with her.. She knows all the right buttons to push and what you want to be satisfied in a session..
If you wanna do something you really enjoy, ask her.. she might agree to it..

Moon is quite open to alot of things so don't be afraid to ask her..
Also, the more you see her the more GFE and dangerous it gets..

Moon is a literally the definition and brand  for 5* today..
When someone says.. 5*? you say.. Moon..

So as i will say and have always mentioned *WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. "Once you pop, You can't stop"

[ Last edited by  JckJr at 17-8-2011 18:03 ]

Recent Ratings
JckJr   17-8-2011 18:00  Karma  -10   U FAKE FARKER!
TheButler   17-8-2011 17:07  Karma  -2   Get ready for the shit storm coming your way . . .
SilverBird   17-8-2011 00:07  Karma  +2   Original, But still how much should we pay for a session with her?
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 07:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wangmao's post

wow! exceptional report! seems you really like her.

can you help me with directions to 5 Star from Hyde Park? That's my usual area when I come to Sydney

thanks in advance
wangmao
Banned

UID 72370
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 9
Karma 14
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 DaBestHK's post

no idea where Hyde Park is, but here's the address for 5 *

CATHERDAL ST
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
AUSTRALIA
angst
Godfather of Hole

UID 16080
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8144
Posts 2261
Karma 8035
Acceptance 2170
Reading Access 90
Registered 21-11-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 11:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wangmao's post

Where and what does ATOC stand for?

Any report on Irene?
wangmao
Banned

UID 72370
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 9
Karma 14
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 11:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 angst's post

A Touch of Class (ATOC), Surry Hills
camstuckey
Lustful Lord

UID 53525
Digest Posts 0
Credits 650
Posts 427
Karma 648
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 13:46  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by DaBestHK at 17-8-2011 07:03
wow! exceptional report! seems you really like her.

can you help me with directions to 5 Star from Hyde Park? That's my usual area when I come to Sydney

thanks in advance

Bro, you can catch the 311 bus in front of cook phillip park. then get of at wollomoolloo. it'll be 2 stops. (or ask the driver)

You can walk, but it'll be about 15. Or simply catch a cab less than 7aud..
camstuckey
Lustful Lord

UID 53525
Digest Posts 0
Credits 650
Posts 427
Karma 648
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 13:49  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by wangmao at 17-8-2011 11:06
no idea where Hyde Park is, but here's the address for 5 *

CATHERDAL ST
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
AUSTRALIA

Bro, dunno if i read it wrong but don't you live in SYD? how can u not know where hyde park is lol

I have read that some of the papasans can be dicks at 5 star, not sure if ben served me but he was ok.

Went few weeks ago for the first time and tried MAY - $220aud for 45 mins. Pretty good. But i wouldn't go 4 times like you! hahah.

where else in SYD do you recommend besides atoc?
wangmao
Banned

UID 72370
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 9
Karma 14
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 14:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 camstuckey's post

sorry I know what Hyde Park is, I'm not familiar with it's area (because I didn't live there) and how to get to 5* from there.

SYD has some nice places, forbidden city, 5 marrickvielle, golden flower....etc. Lots of shops to choose from. And of course the famous white brothels.
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2011 14:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by camstuckey at 17-8-2011 13:49

Bro, dunno if i read it wrong but don't you live in SYD? how can u not know where hyde park is lol

I have read that some of the papasans can be dicks at 5 star, not sure if ben served me but he was ...

bro the reason I asked and the reason why wangmao doesnt know where it is is because the report wasn't his.

[ Last edited by  DaBestHK at 17-8-2011 14:59 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments