Registered 17-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2011 17:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai HG in Singapore

Kaka:
Duplicate report.
Thread closed.

Sorry for this late post, was very busy during my trip and after her link was removed, contemplated for a while if I should still post this. Finally decided to post to let the Bro's know about this PPS' service even though the provider has left.

Name: Mazda
Race: Thai
Provider: Royal Es..... (PM me if you want the link)
Body: 4/5 (curves in all the right places, no fats)
Face: 3/5 (picture was photo-shopped a bit too much and when I visited her, she just woke up and so, a bit disappointed that she was not "made up")
Boobs: large B or small C
BBBJ: 4/5 (slurpy, with good suction, and nice deepthroat)
Massage: 3.5/5 (pretty good skills, nice pressure at the right places)
Head Massage: 5/5 (fantastic, put me to sleep with the right pressure and at times, light caressing)
Damage: SGD150 + 20 tips.

As usual, sms Bro Royal and things went smoothly, got the location, arrived, sms again to get room number, went upstairs and door opens with Mazda hiding behind the door.

Once door was closed, great GFE, a nice hug, eye contact while she chatted with me, telling me about her arriving only the day before. Some more hugging and kissing, then she started to undress me.

In the meantime, the bath tub was filling and when ready, I got in for bathtub services. Now, if Bro's have not tried bathtub services, this is a must try, in my opinion. Basically, you get into the bathtub and lie down, she gets in and starts to wash you, at times lifting your hands/legs/privates out of the water to give them a good wash. Then, she slides her legs beneath your bums and lifts your privates out of the water, to wash, then some carressing and then wet BBBJ while her other hand is playing with your balls and a-hole. The feeling is fantastic. Don't worry, no "prostate" massage in case some bros don't like it.

She does this and occasionally, lets you slide into the water and continues with caressing underwater, then lifts you up again and continues the BBBJ and if your are lucky, some deep throat. She got me really going and I CIM after 10-15 mins. She kept going and sucked every drop out, holding it in her mouth, than gently let me dip into the bathtub while she climbs out and spits it into the toilet.

Some cleaning and massaging, then we got out and dried up.

Went to the bed and laid face down for a pretty decent massage, followed by a head massage. For Head massages, which I personally love, if done properly with decent pressure on head, face and neck region, then slowly move to soft caresses, it put me to sleep everytime. Must have napped for about 20 mins and then suddenly, I felt tickling on lb and next thing I know, she had lb in her mouth for another BBBJ. lb soon woke up, and to wake up with a nice, sensuous BBBJ while you were asleep is a fantastic feeling. Soon, lb was at full attention and she asked me if I was ready for the CD which I definitely was, taking the state the lb was in at that time.

on came the cap, then she got on top with CG, moved to reverse CG, then mish when she got tired. She has a nice slim waist and so, I soon turned her over for doggie and humping her with her cute ass facing me, and c cup boobs swinging (could see that with mirror on the dresser which was opposite the bed), i blew my load a 2nd time.

Overall, a very nice time and and I have to say that the pics do not really do her justice, and IMHO, she is cute with the right cheekiness, especially when she is doing BBBJ and looks at you with a cheeky look in her eyes.

[ Last edited by  kaka at 16-8-2011 23:13 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mikeo90   16-8-2011 22:37  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report