Credits 101
Posts 101
Karma 101
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-4-2007
Location china
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2008 04:31  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
Where

Where do most of the western people live at in the Hongkong area that live and work there?
Good area for food, shopping (day to day things) entertainment
other than mongering. From what i here most places are close enough to travel to the playgrounds full of WG's

no
not asking if this area is in mongering territory or if its ok to bring WG's home there
just want to know the realestate areas that you guys feel are nice, safe, and close enough to travel to your favorite areas for mongering from

also which areas seem to have the best girls most of the time?
is it TST or some other?
do some areas seem to have most of the NEW and FRESH girls?
etc.

how about a break down of good bad ugly
both for living
and for mongering
seperate please?

If you dont have something nice to say or add
then change the channel
and if you DO NOT LIVE THERE AND WORK THERE please dont bother to answer about housing
lets not get another brawl going over this one
its just a question
if you dont like it close your eyes and go to the next thread or i am telling mother

thanks
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2008 05:59  Profile P.M. 
Hell, how the hell do you guys monger in such a small area.  HK and Kowloon are so small, I could probably walk it all in 2 days.  I mean, are you not afraid to bump into relatives, nosy neighbors, wives' friends, etc...   When I go to the yellow tag places, I am not afraid LOL... no one knows me when I am in HK.  With a few relatives in Kowloon, I am pretty much free to do as I please when I am there.  How do you guys do it?  When I monger in NYC, I am far away from the prying eyes of relatives.  With you guys, the buildings are known "haunts", how do you explain it?
HeMan
Erotic Emperor

UID 294
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2206
Posts 1522
Karma 2199
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-2-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2008 11:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 southernpod's post

Depends on how much you willing to spend to rent or buy.
Westerners with the money or good expat package will be on HK island - midlevels, central, happy valley, peak, southisland

In Kowloon, lots in Sai Kung, and some like the New Territories.  

Freshest and newest girls - hands down TST/Jordan hotels in Kowloon, on HK island it will be Causeway Bay, Wanchai or Tin Hau.
southernpod
Musky Member

UID 1168
Digest Posts 0
Credits 101
Posts 101
Karma 101
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-4-2007
Location china
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2008 07:08  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
thanks for the reply

any general numbers for mainland vers. island?

i know it can varry

just wanted to get some ballparks as i dont know the markets there

so what is fair ver. what is considered ripping a new ass
HeMan
Erotic Emperor

UID 294
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2206
Posts 1522
Karma 2199
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-2-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2008 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 southernpod's post

you mean prices?

all depends on location regardless of whether Mainland or Island, but expect higher figures for the island.  

If purchasing, per per square foot, you will find a range of flats from 4000HKD to 10,000HKD and beyond.  You only need to look at real estate mags or look at the posted real estate agencies posters to get a feel of what the prices for a particular estate is like.  

Just beware of buying village houses (those 3 story houses out in the rural areas).  Just saw report on people getting screwed big time because of ownership and right to use of the land.  

are you planning on relocating to HK?
southernpod
Musky Member

UID 1168
Digest Posts 0
Credits 101
Posts 101
Karma 101
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-4-2007
Location china
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2008 01:06  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Yes i will
Thank you so much for sharing
and the feedback