Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-9-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2008 03:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
utter noob?

Maybe I will get roasted for this, but hey, I am here to learn and I shall have to stand some abuse. I have to confess that all my previous posts were used for research purposes and I do apologise if I have offended anyone in the past by naive comments.

I am a complete and utter noob, and am still pondering the whole mongering concept. A kind friend showed me the sights yesterday and I must admit I wasn't quite prepared for the whole intimacy thing (having to bump into other guys when you traipse round the building, the lifts, stairs, corridors and all). I had no clue it was that busy, but with a tourist's intention in mind, I was eager to see and learn.

I know someone recommended a couple of girls for beginners, but would someone be kind enough to recommend a sort of programme?

Also, just wondering about people's views on this matter: I am kind of looking for a lesson, if you will, a girl who will show me the ropes, of how the act is done, how to do it well. Is that possible, pay a girl extra for extra time and effort, tutelage, that sort of thing? Or is this a big no-no? I have had a girlfriend before but I confess that we were both pretty lost and led me to the conclusion that I must have lots to learn.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2008 17:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
the only suggestion that I can give is;

spend more time at this Forum;

keep asking and asking despite being bashed .....................

and try to build a rapport with someone here .....................

you will get plenty of info ................................................

and one day, your posts will be valuable to the newbies ......

and they will thank you ..................................................