Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2008 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #40 Siklong69's post

I've learned a new word! But the fact that satyrisis  is so seldom used, in contrast to the ubiquitous nympho, gives some indication of how unforgiving society is of the lusty girl.

By the way, a guy with this condition is called a 'satyriasist' - doesn't quite roll of the tongue like nympho, does it?

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2008 23:06  Profile P.M. 

I think the word was invented to prevent Japanese men from becoming male nymphos! Try saying it out loud after a couple of beers   Have a great weekend.
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2008 23:08  Profile P.M. 
Here's to lusty girls

And here's a toast to all lusty girls all over the world. Where would we be without them?
I have already had three beers and a double whiskey so this may be my last coherent post for today!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2008 23:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #43 Siklong69's post

In that case, be careful if there's anyone looking behind you as you surf this site .... ie your better half !
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2008 16:27  Profile P.M. 
Nymphomaniacs

Going back to the subject of nymphomaniacs; the reports so far are about GFs who love to have lots of sex. But I’ve always thought of a nymphomaniac as a girl/woman who, because of a psychological disorder, just has to have sex and any man will do.

Here’s my story – Part 1

During the 70s, I lived in London for about 5 years before being transferred to another city in the north of England. After a few months, a friend invited me to come back down for his wedding. It was gonna be a short stay – drive down on Friday, wedding and reception on Saturday, drive back on Sunday. I’d missed the stag night, but on the Friday I arranged to go out for a few drinks with two other friends, Colin and Tom, who was also gonna be the best man at the wedding. Colin was good friend and I knew Tom, but not very well. We drove to Tom’s place to pick him up and I met his wife Raquel for the first time. She was very young and very pretty and they’d only been married for a few months. But this was a guys’ night out so, after the introductions, Colin, Tom and I walked off to the nearest pub. After closing time we were gonna get a takeaway but Tom said Raquel would make us something so we went straight back to his place. Raquel didn’t want to make anything and asked us to go for some fish and chips from the chippy across the street. Okay, but as we headed back towards the door Raquel grabbed my arm and said something like … “you don’t all need to go”. Tom said I should stay and he and Colin left. As soon as the door closed, Raquel jumped on me. She started kissing me but all she really wanted was to get inside my trousers. Within a few seconds she had my dick out and was gobbling me. Now, you have to understand that I’d never met this gal before and we’d hardly even spoken. Soon I’m lying on the couch and Raquel is sucking hard. Then she straddles me, pulls her panties to one side and mounts me. So now she’s shagging away in CG and I’m getting worried about Tom walking in to find me fucking his wife. Somehow, we rolled off the couch onto the carpet and now we’re in Mish and I’m pumping like crazy just trying to finish as quickly as possible. After I cum, Raquel rolls me over, withdraws and starts to suck my dick again. I’m completely limp before she releases me, gets up and walks into another room without saying a word. I pulled up my trousers, which were around my ankles the whole time and the guys arrived back about a minute later. After eating the fish and chips, Colin drove me back to where I was staying and, as Colin and Tom were very good friends, I never mentioned anything about Raquel. So - is this a nymphomaniac?

To be continued - 2 more days to go.
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2008 18:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply to Jake

It doesn't really matter, I think you've got us hooked anyway. Can't wait for the next installment.
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2008 23:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #45 Jake's post

It could be that Raquel just wasn't getting any. Also, didn't Raquel's guy think it odd that his woman would grab you by the arm and physically prevent you from going with them? I would have been suspicious as hell. Sounds to me like Tom knew quite well what Raquel had in mind.

As for a nympho being a girl who will screw any guy just to get laid - if these stories come from personal experience, aren't you underestimating yourself? The girls just like you Jake.

[ Last edited by  Marsupial at 14-1-2008 12:27 ]

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2008 14:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #47 Marsupial's post

No, I don't underestimate myself because, despite not being the greatest looking guy or the most charming, I do seem to
have my share of unusual sexual experiences. I remember one time, I was on a new overseas posting and a guy from the
office was showing me around. I met his wife, Mandy, and she was immediately very flirty and, of course, I was flirty back.
After about a week, the company still hadn't arranged for my car so Paul and Mandy took me out to a club. Mandy was
flirting outrageously and rubbing my groin with her foot under the table. Afterwards, they drove me back to my apartment
bulding and when the car stopped to let me out, Mandy said .... "Darling [talking to her husband] I'd really like to stay with
Jake tonight, if that's OK". Paul said WTF at the exact same time as I was thinking exactly the same.  
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2008 14:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #48 Jake's post

please finish the story ... what did this Paul do right after that ???
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2008 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #49 twiceAweek's post

OK. Paul said he thought we should go inside and talk about it. So we went into my apartment but, to be honest, I can't
really remember much of the conversation. I can't even remember if Mandy stayed with me that night. But an affair did start
and it went on for about a year with the full knowledge of Paul, who actually became quite a good friend. It ended when
Paul was transferred back to the UK head office and Mandy went with him. About a year later, I was also transferred back
to UK and found that Paul and Mandy were divorced. I was still friends with Paul but I never saw Mandy again. Soon after, I
changed companies and was transferred overseas again and never saw Paul again.
HeMan
Erotic Emperor

UID 294
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2206
Posts 1522
Karma 2199
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-2-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2008 17:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #50 Jake's post

Jake,  those are fcuking crazy stories man...thanks for sharing.