Karma 1141
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2011 14:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
shenzhen girls

Was here for most part of 2010 and even though recently there has been fewer girls because of the runup to the Universade, still plenty of action around though not as much as before. Most of the girls I got were close to the train station since I know several of the mommies around there and they know what services I want. Anyways lots of wild wild shit happened during my stay here. This is one of them.
This was sometime last year maybe november or december. Anyways i was horny for some action, called my mamasan got a girl I got before. I met her outside my place and brought her up. Did the usual suck and fuck, not going to bore you with this part as the drama begins after this. anyways, once we were done I told her I was hungry and we went outside to grab a bite to eat. went downstairs and as we were going to a local restaurant, passed by some local chinese in heated argument with a young HK guy couldnt be more than 22 very young guy. I knew he was HK because when he spoke he had a canto accent. They were arguing about what I didnt know at that time but we stopped a bit and watched. By this time several people were staring and then all of a sudden, the local chinese dudes pulled out  knives and started stabbing this HK kid, stabbed into his head and his stomach. Blood was everywhere, it was f....ing crazy. after everyone saw this, everyone just scattered everywhere and I did the same with my date. 5 minutes later, the police came but the chinese dudes were all gone. The HK kid was lying on teh ground  dead with his head split open, literally his head was split open by knife wounds and there was blood everywhere. Poor kid, life cut short. Several days later, I found out from my mommy that the argument was that the kid wanted a girl and he agreed to a price with the dudes but after he done the deed, the dudes wanted more from him and he wasnt willing to pay. This was big news around here, was on tv and shit and people were talking about it for days. I heard it was on HK newspapers as well. Fucking crazy shit. that's why you should find a mommy and stick with one or two. Dont ever find girls with papys or mamys you dont know as this could happen to you. Shenzhen is not the safest place in china so be careful folks when you are having fun

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   30-5-2011 09:32  Karma  +1   Thx for cautionary tale ... stay safe ...
SEAJ   27-5-2011 17:38  Karma  +2   Absolut nothng wrong w/good posts like this/way better than throwing fart balls.
venetiangirls
Kinky King

UID 23344
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1141
Posts 1304
Karma 1141
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2011 14:52  Profile P.M. 
sorry, the title above was probably not a good title for this article. I was about to write about my exploits but this just popped into my head so i detoured and talked about this first.
yiplo88
Carnal Conqueror

UID 54088
Digest Posts 0
Credits 454
Posts 139
Karma 450
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-10-2010
Location The Netherlands/CWB
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2011 15:15  Profile P.M. 
luckily i didn't read this before i went to Hooker Alley the first time!
This is a bit scary!
xThunderx
Nookie Newbie

UID 63448
Digest Posts 0
Credits 76
Posts 74
Karma 75
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2011 20:59  Profile P.M. 
This happen all around world everyday, just mind your own businesss!
And remember the golden rule: SAFETY FIRST.
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1757
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2011 22:08  Profile P.M. 
Not just Shenzhen but a lot of young thugs think they can be a pimp.