Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 11:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by nikkeimaster at 1-1-2008 07:45
Is the cup half-full or half-empty?? Even with a simple situation like that, you can have two different but accurate points of view. Language is subject to interpretation. The writer may not have mean ...

Assumptions are made without foundations.
It's not whether it is half-full or half-empty but whether there is a cup.
With no cup of any sort then there would be no question of full/empty.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 12:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #21 moebee's post

but still with a cup and there is no water, there wouldn't be a question

Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 14:31  Profile Site P.M. 
Thank you.  I am alive again.

Welcome to my blog @ happppy-sex.blogspot.com and share my tall girls sex experience
Payload
Lustful Lord

UID 807
Digest Posts 0
Credits 884
Posts 849
Karma 884
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-3-2007
Location Blue planet
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 14:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 Happppy's post

Welcome back Happppy! And a Happy New Year!

Whazzzup...
STS-133
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 14:45  Profile Site P.M. 
I am just a simple guy.  I have no agenda.  I am not even intelligent.

I am here to want to have fun.  I have been careful.  I want to share.  I want to find interesting people to talk to and be friend with.

You guys (moderator) think I am here to spread war?  I don't understand.  Why push people away?   Can you be a bit more patient...  Is there any damage I will make to this forum?

Disagreement is not equal to fight.

We are all civilized human being.  You (moderator) here have a job and a commitment.  And I have a lot of respect on you guys.  We have a peaceful forum because of you and we are grateful.

But hearing the Legend (chief moderator) declaring war is kind of scary...

I am a simple man... I want to have fun and to share... I don't want to be scare coming here....

And hearing 'hunter' screaming down on me " full of shit"... the threat of banning me..." teach me a lesson"... and tell me to " shut up.." are very scary... So I shut up for a few day.  Then when I open up again, I got banned.  My posts remain close.  My right violated.  If our right is that easy to be violated by moderators not sure what the intention of the poster is, can he at least sit back and observe for a longer time?

The shadow of getting banned this easy is very very scary.  That is just my 2 cents.

Welcome to my blog @ happppy-sex.blogspot.com and share my tall girls sex experience
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 14:46  Profile Site P.M. 
Reply #24 Payload's post

Thanks bro Payload.  Happy New Year...

BornAgain
Banned

UID 5879
Digest Posts 0
Credits 27
Posts 27
Karma 27
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0
Registered 13-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 16:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sulasno at 1-1-2008 10:35
too late;

War had been declared and it's payback time

I LOVED that film. Bruce Willis man, you don't ever want to fuck with that dude. Those guys who kidnapped his daughter and threatened to kill the crime-fighting senator unless Bruce bagged his ass; and how about that hot chick reporter who thought Bruce was a bad guy but then got to know him better and sex in the car before the big confrontation with the bad guys, who all had beards and accents, and quoted Nietzsche. These Bruce Willis films are great because you know the bad guys are really going to get their asses kicked, and it feels so good to see real justice done when in the real world nothing like that ever happens with all the glass half full, half empty moral ambiguity bullshit we have to deal with, and life is not fair is it?! Makes you wonder.
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 17:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Happppy at 1/1/08 14:45
I am here to want to have fun ........  I want to share.  I want to find interesting people to talk to and be friend with.

I believe ya bro. I also don't undertstand all this talk of ... 'hidden agendas'. But I'm also just a simple guy.  

QUOTE:
But hearing the Legend (chief moderator) declaring war is kind of scary...

Don't worry about it bro. Sulasno is old news and no longer a moderator. Hunter has also resigned as a mod.

QUOTE:
The shadow of getting banned this easy is very very scary.

I agree, and that's what we want to change - no bannings without a good reason being given.

Happy New Year Happppy - keep on writing your silly stuff and having fun  
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 17:53  Profile P.M. 

just wondering what sh!t will I get if I closed your thread immediately when I was still a mod?

Are you not aware the the cc section is closed, and the reasons behind it?

The moderators were rather surprised that the Admin closed the section without any prior notice nor warning; and you think the moderators are fools to question the decision of the Admin?

Personally I thought that some indirectly discouragements would made you realised that your thread was not appropriate;

and by the way, I am not the chief moderator and never was; I was once a Super moderator; but despite my system status, I did not get the respect that I deserved. and instead I was flamed and it's time for payback.

Why should you be concern when I am declaring war; just like any member, I deserve the same rights just like the rest of the members; and besides you are not my target

maybe time to reflect on your actions and your responses; I find it very amusing that you people talk about human rights in a forum; they (human rights) do not exist in a forum;

maybe it is high time for the members to learn; by questioning the moderators, you are indirectly questioning the Admin;

lei_ho_ma
Nookie Newbie

UID 4822
Digest Posts 0
Credits 84
Posts 76
Karma 84
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-11-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2008 21:47  Profile P.M. 
wow i was surprised that Happppy was banned but now he is back so everyone can forgive and forget and move on

where is the luv?
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 00:45  Profile Site P.M. 
Reply #29 sulasno's post

Admin could make mistake too.

I know I am right and I have the right to say I am right.... it is that simple.

Of course you can use your conspriacy or whatever stupid theory of yours... I cannot stop you but using any cheap shot just because you are not totally convinced,,,, are cheap shot.

I am not sophisticated or else I would not be spending time in this forum.

I just want peace.  I just want fun.

I do not agree with the explanation of why my threads are close.  If the Admin is bias or if the Admin do not understand English or the Admin make a mistake... I can still voice out...

There is no right (human right) in a forum... what is this load of ....

If you are a human, then you will have right.  You will have right anywhere in this world... or virtual world.

I just found you offensive... with special privilege to continue to annoy and trying to control what other want to have fun...

Why should I come here afterall?   I think I am stupid keep responding to your provoking post...

Enough is enough...

Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 00:45  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by lei_ho_ma at 1/1/08 21:47
... so everyone can forgive and forget and move on ...

That would be nice, but don't hold your breath.      
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 00:55  Profile P.M. 

Admin can make mistake too? I agree BUTyour reasoning makes no sense
"I know I am right and I have the right to say I am right.... it is that simple."

You can think that you are right?

I am going to recommend to the Mods that you should be ban permanently unless you restract your statements

You want peace and fun? you got to play the games of the rules. The Admin doesn't understand English? What the fuck are you talking about? Back up your claims your evidence;

You are a bloody idiot and you are not welcome here

sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 01:00  Profile P.M. 

Mods, see post #31

I strongly recommend banning the poster from posting for a period of time to be determined if he does not retract his statements within the next 48 hours; and this time send your request to the Admin and let him do it;This forum do not need members with this kind of attitude.

Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 01:24  Profile Site P.M. 
Reply #34 sulasno's post

Talking about no special privilege..

Admin, Mods, see #34

I strongly recommend banning the poster from posting for a period of time to be determined if he does not retract his statements within the next 48 hours; and this time send your request to the Admin and let him do it;This forum do not need members with this kind of attitude.

moebee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 310
Posts 311
Karma 309
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 14:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sulasno at 1-1-2008 12:09
but still with a cup and there is no water, there wouldn't be a question

But some will still stay it's either half full or half empty...even though it maybe completely empty

[ Last edited by  moebee at 2-1-2008 14:35 ]
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 17:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #36 moebee's post

and as such, shouldn't we give the benefit of the doubt first without jumping into conclusions that we would regret later?

SEX141
Administrator

UID 2
Digest Posts 0
Credits 400
Posts 355
Karma 373
Acceptance 544
Reading Access 200
Registered 16-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 20:29  Profile Site Blog P.M. 
Peace. Not more flame please.
I think everyone joins here for fun.
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 22:11  Profile Site P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEX141 at 2-1-2008 02:29
Peace. Not more flame please.
I think everyone joins here for fun.

Hello I am back.

I apologize to sulasno, hunter, 141Admin and everyone for trouble making and for 'clueless'...

Will take less time here as 2008 will be a buys schedule year for personal and business demands...

So wish everyone a happ..ppy new year and here are my top 4 new year resolutions:

1. Lose more weight, my target is 5 lb a year and I have achieve this every year of the least 6 years...

2. Make more money than 2007.

3. Eat more pussy than 2007.

4. Do not get ban again in the English forum... may be I will try to do it at the end of the year to make it 'Good thing happens twice'... but only at the end of the year....

cheers, all friends....

[ Last edited by  Happppy at 2-1-2008 04:12 ]

nikkeimaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 68
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2199
Posts 2187
Karma 2198
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Tokyo
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 23:23  Profile P.M. 
I am at a loss for all these animosity. I know bro. Happppy from years back in the Chinese forum. Have always found him an upstanding guy with a lot of interesting ideas and wealth of info. (especially on his favorite long legged model types) I have also gotten to know bro. Sulasno over the last few months. I can't imagine these two going at it in this way. We all need to chill. Bro. Happppy's #31 may have been a little strong in wording, but I don't think it is over the top. Afterall, we all often think we are right in an argument or debate. By requesting to ban him, bro. Sulasno, aren't you implying the same thing? We are all human, so we can all make mistakes (admin. moderators included). However, if this is the space of the admin. we should yield to his/her decisions. (agreed, bro Happppy?) Let's not start the new year in such hateful fashion. We all have a year of fun reading and posting ahead of us.

[ Last edited by  nikkeimaster at 2-1-2008 23:25 ]