Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2007 11:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jake the Snake is Back

All the bros can relax because Jake the Snake has been un-banned and is back in business.          The Administrator
contacted me - sounds like a nice guy - and said the Forum just wasn’t the same without the Snake and pretty much begged me to
return.  

I was hoping for substantial compensation in $$$$$$$$$ but no such luck.    Anyway, good to be back to talk
about pussy and whatever else we want.
nikkeimaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 68
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2199
Posts 2187
Karma 2198
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Tokyo
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2007 11:51  Profile P.M. 
Welcome back. Nice to have your input again. I can understand the discussion, but I really don't quite understand what was so offensive to get you banned. However, if you are the big man that I think you are, let bygones be bygones. I am sure the conflict is not a major one and that we can all be gentlemen here.
GTI
Musky Member

UID 2399
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 113
Karma 173
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-7-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2007 13:06  Profile P.M. 
We have missed you. Welcome back.   to  the administrator as well
moming
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4402
Digest Posts 0
Credits 429
Posts 467
Karma 426
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2007 13:33  Profile P.M. 
Welcome back, Jake! Forum is not the same without you and you are one of the more sensible ones.

Moming
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2007 15:54  Profile P.M. 
Welcome back Jake!

Yes, welcome back Jake. I was just about to request that the forum declare an amnesty for 2008 and welcome back all bros who have been banned during 2007, but I'm glad to see you back. Happy 2008, everyone!
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 00:51  Profile Site P.M. 
Welcome Jake...

Although you are re-instated, I have the feeling that the incident left a really negative impression about the moderators of this forum.

I do not understand the full story about why it went the way, but I am fully feeling the same negative pressure from some of the 'moderator' here.

Seems like these guys could selectively decide who is allowed to speak out and who cannot.  I am not sure what they are trying to protect.  They made really unnecessary judgement about member's discussion and the right to share, irrespective of whether what they say are true or not.  If they don't like what you say, you will be doomed.

They have the right to shut you down, to inflame, to close and stop your discussion, to put you away, and to belittle you.  They are high above anyone here in this forum, and they don't care about if you are right or wrong.

They can use word to threaten you and if they don't like you and the thread you post, they simply will exercise their careless, impotent judgement upon you and think you are the bad guy to be put into hell.

Yeah and very unfortunate for this open forum, they act like they are God.....

Worst still, their bahavior is not only a negative one... they are here to control the right of speech. Their decision not only limit this benefit of open forum but they discourage people's interest and sharing, whether it is genuine or not, they post a threat to the freedom of our enjoyment, and will ultimately make this forum less attractive and more frustrated.

It is the fear that they impost here that will linger for a long time.  A fear that is so negative and so evil that we who live in a world of free speech cannot tolerate... but what can we do other than congregulating you, bro Jake, of your re-instatement?

It seems so good now you are back to life... but again we will not know how long you will be able to sustain talking to us here.

Of I will not know how long I am going to live alive here.  I can be gone very soon.

Fear is the worst enemy and I am afraid we cannot live without fear in the forum and so why should we continue to come back to have fear.... just doesn't make sense to me....

Welcome to my blog @ happppy-sex.blogspot.com and share my tall girls sex experience
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 01:14  Profile P.M. 
Happppy - I will comment on your post later but there is one sentence in there, you made, that I find unbelievable :

"They made really unnecessary judgement about member's discussion and the right to share, irrespective of
  whether what they say are true or not "

Fo an educated person like yourself do you want to clarify this statement ?

Would you stay quite if you knew someone was writing false statements or reports ?
lantaubuff
Kinky King

UID 3025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 895
Karma 1626
Acceptance 159
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 01:35  Profile P.M. 
WE COULD REALLY HAVE A GREAT TIME IF WE REMEMBER WE WANT TO SCREW LADIES. NOT ONE ANOTHER.
Nothing is worth bursting your vein, smashing you keyboard or making a momentary mess of your life.................

(cannot believe i said that).

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 03:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply to #6

I have requested the Admin to downgrade my status to my previous status;
one that has no rights as a moderator;

and I am going to take anyone on;

You and nobidy else is going to disrupt this forum;

I am taking it very personal; I set up the team of moderators; and I want to say they do not kow tow to me; you can say what you don't like about me, but never and don't ever insult the rest of the moderators; they are doing their duties in a responsiblle manner; they are free to do whatever they deem fit. If you think you got the bloody right to act what you think is right , so do them;

If you want war, you won't stand a chance of winning; because in the end, the truth will prevail; in view that so many clueless are supporting a blind cause simply becuae of clueless; I am prepare to post private information and let the clueless go shamefully although I risk being expel; I am willing to take this risk and will undertake not to register using another new account nor login to thsi forum; Are you prepared to do this??? and You means everyone who is clueless

It is time to learn; I have the same rights as everyone in this forum; and I intend to discard my rights as a moderator of this forum in order to post what I like; just like what you people think;
posting without any responsibility ; and then I can start pissing just like what you people did

this is personal; you want to continue to make yourself a fool, by all means
and meanwhile many are laughing and jeering at you
it your life anyway

twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 11:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 lantaubuff's post

Yes, you did say that .... and I concur with you whole heartily !!!
Pilgrim
Nookie Newbie

UID 5798
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21
Posts 21
Karma 21
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 12:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 sulasno's post

The whole issue is very simple. You, Sulasno, and ONLY you, abused your power as a mod to ban everyone who disagreed with you. You think disagreement is betrayal. You have this Confucian idea of yourself as the benign leader of this forum, the leader who will take care of us if only we acknowledge your authority and pay you the proper respect. But that's not how forums work; especially forums where many of the members are Westerners.

You have never learned how to manage conflict. Everything with you is face. In your mind, either people agree with everything you say, or they are your enemies and must be crushed. You banned Marsupial, cherry_picker, moebee, Jake, NotMarsupial and probably many others in the past. You banned them all without good reason. You did it to punish them for daring to argue with the the great 'Forum Legend'. And still you try to justify it all by saying you acted to protect the forum when, in truth, you acted out of vindictive pettiness. You say that you are defending the other mods, when you are just defending yourself. No one has any problem with the other mods, only with you.

You have failed to act as a fair, impartial moderator of this forum, and as a result, you have poisoned the atmosphere that everyone breathes here. If you really cared about this forum, you would resign as a mod and let more mature and fair-minded people take over. And the other mods all seem quite capable of filling that role.

Read what people are saying Sulasno, all of them Lords, Kings, Conquerers, and admit that you are just not emotionally capable of acting as the super-mod of this forum. You can be an intelligent, witty guy, and you have a lot of valuable things to say; but as a mod you just don't have the necessary maturity to handle conflict in an equitable and detached manner. Either stay as a mod, or resign and participate like a normal member in the forums; you can't have it both ways; for as things stand, you are ruining the forum for everyone else.

[ Last edited by  Pilgrim at 30-12-2007 14:14 ]
moming
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4402
Digest Posts 0
Credits 429
Posts 467
Karma 426
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 13:10  Profile P.M. 
I'm whole heartedly agreed with Pilgrim, the forum was doing fine before without any mods. Anyone agree that we should get rid of
all the mods and let the forum run free as a forum should? And get rid of all the restrictions that Sulasno implemented like read access,
login to read the reports. These restrictions are scaring any new readers away and thats not what a true free forum goal is.

moming
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 14:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Siklong69 at 29/12/07 15:54
I was just about to request that the forum declare an amnesty for 2008 and welcome back all bros who have been banned during 2007, ...

That's a great idea bro. Let's start 2008 with a clean slate and a general amnesty for all bros who have been banned. It would be a generous gesture
by the Mods and I'm sure it would be appreciated by all the bros. Mods - why not discuss it under the 'Moderators' Only' ban thread and, if there's a
consensus, you can ask the Administrator to un-ban bros who have been banned.      
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 14:29  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sulasno at 30/12/07 03:24
I have requested the Admin to downgrade my status to my previous status; one that has no rights as a moderator ....

It is time to learn; I have the same rights as everyone in this forum; and I intend to discard my rights as a moderator of this forum in
order to post what I like; just like what you people think; posting without any responsibility

That's good news bro; we look forward to the return of Forum Legend Sulasno and a fond farewell to Super Moderator Sulasno.
When do you expect this change to take place?    
andy888
Nookie Newbie

UID 1691
Digest Posts 0
Credits 45
Posts 35
Karma 45
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 15:59  Profile P.M. 
hey bros, what's happening now???
Too much politics are getting involved now with lots of emotional issues..
I just hate politics..
There is no end on these issues because everybody think he is right.
It would be a shame to end this year on this note...

Shall we just stop all these nonsenses and concentrate on the main purpose of this forum which is mainly to enjoy sex 141 and share experiences in case some of you have forgotten..
we all need each other.
I agree totally with lantaubuff ( reply no. 8)
remember, united we stand and divided, we fall..
Happy New Year...
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 16:53  Profile P.M. 
Pilgrim & moming - you guys talk about a level playing field ...
I agree, perhaps you can start by telling us who you really are
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 17:22  Profile P.M. 
Amazing dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is happening here?????

For all I care is to enjoy this forum and share experience and useful info.
Why all this bombarding at each other, justifying ones' own opinion or making things up.

We all have our own styles of writing, some offensive, some democratic, some full of shit and some liars..........

Come on bros......this is a forum......I dunno who the heck you are and u never seen me before.

You guys are making the Mods as the victim here whereby the fact that we mods are all here spending great amount of time with goodwill and generous intention to make this forum an interesting platform for bros to have fun.  

Today is 30th Dec 2007.........I hereby strip my own Moderator ranking to normal member........I rest my case.........

Admin, I am out.......thank you.

Let's have re-election for 2008.............or better still let there be no Mods in this forum........CHAOS REIGN!!!!!!!!

I just wanna have fun............

Fellow bros.........STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

nikkeimaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 68
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2199
Posts 2187
Karma 2198
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Tokyo
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 19:57  Profile P.M. 
Personally, I thnk this debate is healthy. (if we can all do it in a civilized manner) I don't prefess to know everything or have solutions to everything, but I do think we need moderator(s) for the forum. We need some control in the discussion space. Although I am a firm believer of democracy, I believe democracy can only survive if you also carry the biggest stick. Real democracy can easily lead to chaos. If we are bombarded with false reports and name assasinations, we cannot possibly maintain a useful forum. What we need is for the moderators to be fair and dedicated gentlemen. (and I believe they are) We can all air our grievances in public, but we should also be responsible for our accusations and remarks. Chinese section had a huge problem before with a lot of fake reports (advertisements). The admin. there clamped down on the practice and it is more useful as a result. I like to believe that we are all sensible individuals here. We should be able to agree to disagree in a cordial manner. (and we should all work to ban those who fake identities or reports, make personal attacks or trying to incite hate in the forum)
nikkeimaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 68
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2199
Posts 2187
Karma 2198
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Tokyo
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 19:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #17 hunter's post

It is my personal view that the forum needs a sensible moderator like you. For the benefit of the other brothers, I would like to ask you to reconsider your resignation and continue to maintain order in this space. Thanks.
Pilgrim
Nookie Newbie

UID 5798
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21
Posts 21
Karma 21
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2007 21:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #17 hunter's post

I agree completely that we need mods - mods are necessary to maintain the proper structure and function of the forum, and to weed out the real bad apples like Koizumi. But we need fair, impartial mods. Not someone who abuses his power for personal reasons.

Hunter, it's too bad you feel the need to resign. You have always stuck me as fair. But I can understand with all the negative feelings flying about how you don't feel it's worth all the agravation.