Acceptance 272
Reading Access 60
Registered 13-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2011 21:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
141sex.com - the reverse of sex141.com

Yea, it's deliberately reversed.

Surely it must happen - a few of these (WGs especially, but HGs as well) are friends with their colleagues - especially the 'mainstays'. And women are well known for talking/bitching/generally gossiping about guys and their sexual performance.

So, do you think the other HGs and WGs rate our performances? Do you think some of them go "Damn. I wish I didn't have to fuck this guy...I've heard bad reviews about him" etc..

And what rating system do you think they use?

Should be a fun thread and bring out the creativity in you!

Recent Ratings
halfclover   11-5-2011 18:25  Karma  +1   Love the idea!
JJJ37   9-5-2011 03:17  Karma  +1   Interesting
DimGuy
Lustful Lord

UID 20284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 658
Posts 210
Karma 655
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2011 00:41  Profile P.M. 
Name: (Dimguy) from HK/UK???? (He spoke some kind of weird chinglish??

Face:4/5

Not bad looking, has been mentioned as a leng jai by most of the girls he has punted with, getting on a bit though and has a few more wrinkles than his link suggests.

Body: (3.5)/5

5’6 slightly overweight and slight manboobs, needs to get down the gym to get back to his former Adonis like physique. Copious amount of love handles nice to grab onto.
Penis size above average about 4/5inches? Quite wide, that manbitch KY it so it was like sticking a broomstick in a well.

Estimated age of the guy: (30 going on 40 maybe 50???) This guy has seen better days, matured quite well though, like a fine wine or a particularly smelly cheese.

Skill: (3)/5

DATY was wet (with copious amounts of saliva) and he didn’t have a clue where to put his tongue (I was moaning and grinding so he thought I O'd to get it over with quicly.
Usual Mish, lotus then finished in CG (cowguy) lasted about 3 minutes.........in total.

Service: (3)/5

Very friendly, polite guy and accommodate everything I wanted, what a MUG!!!! LOL!!!!! I made him my bitch within 30 seconds of feeling my tits.

Detailed account of the experience: (*)

Was in my room watching TV and waiting for my lunch QQing with some guys just to keep them interested and see who is willing to part with some money for me and my ill mother''.

This guy knocks on my door and it’s the famous Dimguy, I put on my cutest fake smile have him hook line and sinker as soon as I mention its $350. I love this guy he pays me the money, so I immediately give him the black face so that he knows he is not welcome here. Can’t be bothered to open my luxurious bathroom to him so make him have a shower standing on my toilet, wash him with some domestic bleach then dry him with a old dishcloth.

Start the foreplay i.e. touch his dick till it’s hard then through the motions, total last 7 minutes, including the shower and a smoke.

Conclusion: (*)

Very average punter with below average skills, but very stupid and really thought himself a leng jai   and after I told him his miniscule effort of a penis was HO DAI he premature ejaculate LOL!!!!

Retry: (10)/10

Definitely welcome back anytime he wants, punter of the year  and from start to finish just enough time to cook my cup noodle.

Overall score: (6)/10

[ Last edited by  DimGuy at 9-5-2011 01:34 ]

Recent Ratings
halfclover   11-5-2011 18:31  Karma  +1   Nicely done, some great lines there.
Mister   9-5-2011 22:37  Karma  +2   LOL
hongkongkiwi   9-5-2011 19:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for forgetting the pictures...
JJJ37   9-5-2011 01:59  Karma  +1   Where is the PICTURES?????
Thai-delight   9-5-2011 01:38  Karma  +1   thx for sharing but where as the real pix!! Haha
smilybob1   9-5-2011 01:27  Karma  +1   Thanks for the review LOL
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5331
Posts 3648
Karma 5274
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2011 01:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 DimGuy's post

Was that report written out by a working gal Dimguy....

I clicked onto that link then the popups from hell started opening individual windows...

Recent Ratings
DimGuy   9-5-2011 01:32  Acceptance  +1   Sorry, I just reversed sex141 to 141sex and thats what popped up!!
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2011 01:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 DimGuy's post

The bro's report: ''She was screaming and was telling me to go faster. Then she came.  I came.  We were both happy.''
WG's parallel report: ''I was screaming as he was hurting like hell. I told him to go faster, as I wanted him to cum and get the fuck out. I got indigestion. Then he came. I was happy he left.''
The bro's report: ''She was as wet as hell.''
WG's parallel report: ''I added half a jar of KY as I thought I would dry up.''

Recent Ratings
halfclover   11-5-2011 18:35  Karma  +1   All depends on your perspective!!
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2011 02:08  Profile P.M. 
gee, he sounds hot. I will have to trot over there and get some

Was his ass fat? How did he smell? Will he drool on me, smudge my makeup or get cum on my 1500 dollar Dior shoes? Is his ass hole tight or loose like an old prison inmate? If he licks my pussy does he swallow like a good little man whore or run and spit out window like a sissy? Does he expect full payment in cash or can I use my hubbies mastercard and some coupons?  

Lisa

[ Last edited by  JJJ37 at 9-5-2011 08:27 ]
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2011 04:35  Profile P.M. 
Report on Wander

So, I finally tried that wicked Wanchai barfly, Wander.

I met him in Escape around midnite, but clearly he'd already been guzzling the booze elsewhere, and some pussy too I think - smelled like a pickled fish with a strong dose of tobacco. I hate it when they come to me still smelling like cheap Victoria Hotel soap and a vodka vagina.

He does seem energetic though:  bounced around the dance floor like he thinks he's a Black-Eyed-Pea!  Funny to watch, I gotta say.  Wander's a white dude so his belief in his dancing skills far exceeds the sad reality.  Can't fault him for the effort though!

Not the brightest bulb out there though is he girls?  He wandered off the dance floor suddenly, explored the bar, bought 6 random girls drinks, and finally made it back to our table where he re-introduced himself to me and asked my name!  Haha!  I showed him his drink, cigarettes, and mobile phone lying on our table as proof that he had been sitting here for some time.  Okay, I must admit.., that bewildered expression he has (often) is rather cute.  I figured I better get this guy to a hotel soon.

So he splurges for a couple hours in the Beverley hotel.  Christ, he just spent ten times that buying every pair of breasts in WanChai a margarita and he can't put out for a decent room?  Ah well, at least it is a short walk back to the bar afterwards.

His performance?  Well, it's all been said here 100 times already, right?  And my experience is pretty much the same:  he's eager to please, clueless, but eager.  As mentioned by others, you better make your O convincing or he'll frickn keep at ya for hours.  So brush up on your moans and groans!

Afterwards he paid $1500 - which is $500 MORE than we agreed to in the bar.  Idiot!  Haha.  More money than brains!

Anyway, I would repeat, I suppose, but not sure if he would be better or worse sober??  Any Gals seen him sober?? Ever?

PS:  About an hour later I see him back in the bar again!  Dancing like a fool still.  He does a weird little shuffle over to my table and... Introduces himself!  Again!  Haha.  I think he's losing brain cells quickly so you better see him soon, Gals.

[ Last edited by  wander at 9-5-2011 13:59 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   9-5-2011 22:39  Karma  +2   LOL
DimGuy   9-5-2011 11:33  Acceptance  +1   Thx for sharing, pix???
Thai-delight   9-5-2011 09:26  Karma  +1   funny
DimGuy
Lustful Lord

UID 20284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 658
Posts 210
Karma 655
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2011 11:31  Profile P.M. 
Sorry about lack of pics in my report, but all she had was a crappy camera phone andI need someone like bro Goose to do me real justice!
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2011 12:36  Profile P.M. 
Tried for pics... what a REACTION!

I tried to get pics for this report, but when I pulled out my camera he hit the roof in a white-faced panic!!  Something about an SO and kids or some blather like that!  He was out of there in record time!  Haha.  

Too bad though.., he has the most spectacular dick!

(hehehehe)

Recent Ratings
DimGuy   9-5-2011 13:01  Acceptance  +1   Should have borrowed Blazza's cap so we can this marvel!
hkfooey
Kinky King

UID 33205
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1506
Posts 193
Karma 1490
Acceptance 320
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2011 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 fjackass's post

What am I doing wrong with this 141sex link?  I just seem to get a page of links. Any ideas?
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2011 10:34  Profile P.M. 
Re;j Dimguy's comment

Hiding his face for a pic wouldn't work to hide his identity.  He has his ex-wife's full name tattooed on it along the shaft in a 60-point font:

"Elizabeth Wannasumbun Abriola Whatchcaller".

Course, when he's soft it just reads "beth".
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2011 12:44  Profile P.M. 
Repeat with Wander

Repeat with Wander:  Do NOT Try This At Home!

Hey Gals, Jenny here again!  

I just finished my period after a few days of nasty cramps (where I released an unexplainable daily rage on my boyfriend!  Haha).  Anyway, I had been shut-in for days and wanted a party nite (but didn't want to pay for it.., right girls!!!).

I thought about "who?"..,  and immediately sms'ed Wander.  I mean, kinda of a cant-miss with this one.  He immediately re-arranges his entire work schedule to book a fictional "flight out of town" and confirms.  Tells me to bring some girlfriends.  Haha, you can get Wander to do ANYTHING!  Think of a Great Dane with a wallet!  That's him (even all the slobbering...).  He's sweet though.

We hit Neptune around 10pm, and he's raring to go.  The drinks flow and flow and flow and pour and waterfall, etc.., a Tsunami of alcohol and sweat-filled, dance-floor-groping ensues.  Jeez.., Wander has, like, 6 hands I think!  And then....

Ummm, I don't know... I Blacked-out!

I wake up at 10am.  Ouch, my head!  I am in a hotel room, naked and in a bed.  I look around, Wander is on the other bed with Starla (my friend).  They're both naked, he's got his dick in her, pumping away furiously while softly saying "Feels beautiful, Jenny".  Christ, he thinks she's ME!  Poor Starla!  But.., well...,  she is a bit bitchy sometimes, so:  Hahahahhahahhahah.  Hahahahhahahahhahaha!!!   

I watch and he's going at it like the Eveready Bunny!!  The dude's got energy, I'll give him that!!  

I reach down between my legs and yep.., I had sex sometime last nite.  Oh damn, still have cum all over my chest.  Nice!  Fuck!  - he couldn't clean me just a little??

Ahhh, he's finished and collapses on Starla.  His head turns and looks at me.  That bewildered expression returns.  He looks back at Starla, then me again.  Haha, a funny guy to watch!  He says "thanks" to Starla, then "sorry" to me.  (I'm thinking it should have been the other way around.  Haha).  Poor Starla, she looks so hung-over I am sure getting banged all morning was the last thing she needed.  Gonna be pissed at me!!.  

Gals:  look.., he's a nice enough guy, but do not, EVER, attempt to out-party Wander! I don't care how long you've been a Bargil!  You, and any girl in your immediate vicinity, will lose - and wake with a massive hang-over, naked, rubbed raw, and with cum on your tits.  

Anyway, I get up to go to the toilet and BAM..., I trip over Cindy!  She's lying naked on the floor with a used condom  still in her hand!!  Shit!  Doesn't Wander ever sleep?  How many more are in here?

He paid us all nicely and we stagger away.  On the way out I hear him on the phone saying, "Hey babe, I've got the day off, I'm coming over....".  Never finished...
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2011 18:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by DimGuy at 9-5-2011 00:41
Very friendly, polite guy and accommodate everything I wanted, what a MUG!!!! LOL!!!!! I made him my bitch within 30 seconds of feeling my tits.

Brilliant line, I think you have been talking to a couple of the ladies I have seen in the past!!
Thinking back I'm pretty sure I was the one getting fucked on a few occastions.