Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-9-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 02:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
DATY

Just looked up with Daty is on the internet...LOL. I thought someone was just being cute with the word "date". Anyway, for those who dont know, its "Dining at the Y", the "Y" being the reference to the parting of the legs, some believe it to be a cunning reference derived from Dining at the YMCA/YWCA...

Anyhow, I was just wondering, just because CBJs seem to be so common with reports (BBBJ seems to be such a huge bonus), I wondered why no one ever thought that DATY is similarly or even MORE dangerous. I dont want to sound misogynistic, but isnt DATY with a working girl a bit like licking a public toilet seat?

Ok, I know thats a bit harsh, but I remember (and I also read somewhere on the internet that people do actually do this) that Nina Hartley once taught people to use some lubricant (smear it on the woman) and place a piece of clingfilm on top, then start licking that.

Now, some people claim that clingfilm wont help the prevention of the transmission of bacteria and viruses/(virii?), especially the stronger ones (can u get HIV by eating kitty?), and I would like to ask for clarification on that, but I thought, personally, that it would really help get over the smell? I have always had a problem with the smell of a pussy.

What do you think?
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 02:50  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Schmuckass at 27/12/07 02:28
but isnt DATY with a working girl a bit like licking a public toilet seat?

Marsupial - bro, it's time to reappear to defend your favourite activity and to rhetorically swat this guy like a fly.      
Sulasno888
Musky Member

UID 3609
Digest Posts 0
Credits 146
Posts 145
Karma 146
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 02:59  Profile P.M. 
no punching below the belt

(.)  (.)
    o
    Y
飲水思源
NotMarsupial
Nookie Newbie

UID 5860
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 39
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 03:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Schmuckass's post

(Still suffering from a split personality)

DATY! How can I ignore this post?!

I'll leave the medical questions for later.

What I find interesting in this endless debate is how culturally-dependent the attitude towards DATY is. Most Chinese guys are disgusted by the idea of having a naked pussy in their mouths. Most Western guys love it. I've had dozens of non-WG Chinese gf's and not one of them had ever experienced DATY with a Chinese guy. Man did they learn to love it!

And in all the time I've been on this forum, I've noticed that comments like yours come exclusively from the Chinese bros. Who can ever forget the thread on "bugs" in the girls crotch. (And didn't you argue this subject in another thread.)

As for odor: Chinese pussies are odorless, and have a slightly sweet taste. Western girls are more musky, but even that is a turn-on. Antiseptic sex leads to attitudes like our drjoker's, who wouldn't touch a pussy with his bare hand and insisted on wearing surgical rubber gloves.

I can understand not wanting to go down on a WG (tho the toilet-seat metaphor betrays your true attitude towards pussy), but Smuckass, have you ever really liked DATY with even a gf?
NotMarsupial
Nookie Newbie

UID 5860
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 39
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 11:17  Profile P.M. 
This from the San Francisco City Clinic:  http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/womenshealth4.asp

KISSING AND CUNNILINGUS

QUESTION
What is the risk of kissing and cunnilingus for spreading anything other than a common cold?

ANSWER
The good news is that there is not likely a high risk of HIV transmission from performing oral sex on a woman. According to UCSF researchers, there is a theoretic potential of transmission from cunnilingus, but no well-documented cases have been reported. The possibility of transmission is higher if the woman is on her period or has another STD.

Speaking of STDs, there is little to no risk of contracting STDs from performing oral sex on a woman. If you're still concerned, you could be ultra safe and use a dental dam or a cut-open latex condom for protection during cunnilingus, and get regular STD checkups every six months. Learn what risks you are taking when engaging in particular sexual activities.

To your health,
Dr. K
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 13:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Schmuckass's post

If one like it then he'll do it  ... without hesitation
If one doesn't like it he'll try to do it with all sorts of questions in his head ... and he wouldn't enjoy it !

Our bro with the split personality ( - good one !) here is right, most Chinese girls have little or no smell,
western girls mostly do. If you don't like the smell, ask the girl to wash herself properly and the smell wouldn't
come so early.   Use a dental dam if your worried about std.

But with so many reservations and restrictions you're not going to enjoy yourself ... just stick to what you
normally like to do !
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 20:49  Profile P.M. 
Clingfilm?

If you're going to use clingfilm, you might as well not do it! As a long-time DATY-lover my philosophy is that you only live once so you might as well have a great time. I've said it before and I'll say it here again we are so lucky to live in Hong Kong and have all these wonderful women at our disposal. Sever of our 141 friends have told me the reason they use the
liquid soap which usually has some antiseptic in it is to keep as clean as possible. I always help out in the shower and
make sure that not just the pussy but the a-hole is nice and clean. Nothing worse than dining at the old Y and getting a whiff of unclean backside! I agree that regular checkups are a must. I have been told by several girls, WGs and regualrs
that I was the first to go down on them and although some found it ticklish at first, most really enjoyed it and came back
for more.
puffdaddy (Puff)
Erotic Emperor

UID 843
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2347
Posts 1892
Karma 2346
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 20:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Siklong69's post

Agree with you bro.....!

I need not say anmore.............
NotMarsupial
Nookie Newbie

UID 5860
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 39
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 21:48  Profile P.M. 
But what of Smuckass's gf?! Isn't there something we can do for the poor neglected girl? Imagine going through life never having experienced the delights of DATY from a true virtuoso of the art! Somewhere in another thread a skeptic asked how a girl could possibly always have multiple orgasms - the answer is right on the tip of your tongue, my son.

Chinese women and DATY are a match made in heaven. Someday I'm going to write a travel book called "The DATY Lovers Guide to China."
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 22:05  Profile P.M. 
I love to give DATY

I love the taste, the lust and the whole act of it.

But not to WGs.  Wife and GF, not a problem.  I just don't like the idea of plummeting my heading in between some WG's pussy and having a Rolex wrapped around my tongue accidentally.  I can't stand the fact of another dudes dick, pubes and balls smacking into the same place that I am eating out of.  As for wifey and GF, it's all good, since it is my own dick and own juices.  

Call me what you want.  Just being honest.  No judgments to anyone who enjoys it on a WG, more power to ya!

By the way, I am Chinese and I love to toss my ladies' salads too as long as there was a nice long shower beforehand.

[ Last edited by  sexpert at 27-12-2007 22:06 ]
NotMarsupial
Nookie Newbie

UID 5860
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 39
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 22:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 sexpert's post

I don't like to generalize, but my comments on the cultural differences in the attitude towards DATY are the result of decades of observation. And I'm not judging - whether one likes/dislikes DATY is entirely a matter of personal preference.

But sexpert, your English is excellent. Either you are an overseas Chinese or you have spent a good part of your formative years in the West. This might explain your sexual tastes. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 22:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 NotMarsupial's post

You are correct my friend.  Born and raised in NYC but my boys in Beijing are avid beaver munchers, perhaps it is the new changing views of the Chinese?  

I won't knock you on the whole Chinese thing because 70% of the Chinese friends I have here do not like DATY.  But those of us who do, like me, are FREAKS! LOL...

It's all good.
eddielee
Lustful Lord

UID 4041
Digest Posts 0
Credits 571
Posts 337
Karma 570
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 02:21  Profile P.M. 
my $0.02: i don't do daty or dfk with wgs (anymore), because i have kids i kiss everyday. nuff said.
having said that, i love daty largely because it's guaranteed (girlfriends, wg, ex-wife, wife) to make a woman come.
even if you're completely self-centered and don't derive pleasure from giving pleasure, there's huge value in that: you'll get her more aroused and she'll take better care of you. and she'll look forward to return engagements.
didn't really notice much difference in smells or tastes. think the idea of western women's cunts being more musky is a myth cause i had asian gfs in the states who also had that. i think asian women just more obsessive about washing. and maybe something to do with diet. could be wrong of course.
anyway schmuckass, if you have a gf, go for it. don't know what to do? here's an idea: ask her.
nikkeimaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 68
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2199
Posts 2187
Karma 2198
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Tokyo
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 04:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 NotMarsupial's post

You may have a good point there. The environment you grew up in can have an influence on your sexual preferences. I was in an American school from age 9, and finished my undergrad and graduate education in the US. Being exposed to too many western XXX movies, DATY came naturally. Returning to Asia for my business assignments, I have discovered that many Asian women were never exposed to this activity.  (mostly non-WGs) Most of them end up liking the procedure since it does seems to provide them with pleasant pleasure. I have also found that most ladies did not do BJ or enjoy BJ in Asia. (again, non-WGs) I have had Asian GFs in the US giving great head, but have not met many in Asia who were good at it from the start.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 04:55  Profile P.M. 
Little ditty about a DATY experience

Well, not really a ditty, LOL... since I am not going to sing about it.

My latest ex GF was married, been with about 4 men before her husband and had never experienced an orgasm with a man, only with a vibrator.

The first time we jumped into bed she claimed about 4 big O's.  I thought I was the man, but I thought about the way it went down and realized 2 days later that there was no way that she had 4 O's that day.  Kinda pissed me off, so I gave her a call and she fessed up.  Man that shit hurt my manhood big-time.  Threatened to call it off because she lied.  Eventually I felt bad since she fessed up that she never had an orgasm.  

Next meeting I spend 30 mins DATYing her and she's so stiff.  She tells me not to worry because she can't but then I realize that she never even received DATY before either since all her EX's were Chinese who did not like DATY.  I tell her to relax and enjoy it.  She stiffens up again and this time I told her to stop trying so hard and relax her legs.  20 mins later of DATY she finally starts to stiffen up and she comes like a maniac, screaming, kicking and grabbing onto my head.  It must have lasted a good 16 seconds.  She then gets up to kiss me but she starts bawling!  LOL...  she was so grateful.  After that, she was putty in my hands.  Anything I wanted I got sexually.  She became my love slave for a good 2 years until we broke it off.  

With her it took a good 40 mins of tongue lashing before she came but it was well worth the mouth cramps and practice.  I think I worked that pussy maybe 2 times a week but that was enough to have her eating my ass as well as letting me pound hers anytime I wanted.

A little DATY goes a long way boys.  Something to think about, perhaps adding it to your repertoire if it already isn't listed.
andy888
Nookie Newbie

UID 1691
Digest Posts 0
Credits 45
Posts 35
Karma 45
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 11:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 sexpert's post

yes, i totally agree with you.
a good DATY for a start, then the girl will melt in your arms..
hmmm, the feeling is so nice after.
we are in total control ..
SiMianFo
Nookie Newbie

UID 6414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 39
Karma 40
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 21:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 nikkeimaster's post

But Nikkeimaster, I would assume from your username that you must have a lot of experience with the Japanese. Aren't the Japanese very much into oral sex? The Japanese women I've known were always gobbling my knob, whether I asked for it or not, and they were certainly not adverse to DATY!

[ Last edited by  SiMianFo at 28-12-2007 22:17 ]

nudge, nudge, wink, wink
SiMianFo
Nookie Newbie

UID 6414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 39
Karma 40
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 21:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 eddielee's post

Ah, finally someone who values DATY for the pleasure it gives the girl! Pleasure given is very much a part of great sex.

[ Last edited by  SiMianFo at 29-12-2007 01:31 ]

nudge, nudge, wink, wink
SiMianFo
Nookie Newbie

UID 6414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 39
Karma 40
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 22:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 andy888's post

A very interesting comment! I had never really thought about the aspect of control before, but it's true. Giving the girl an orgasm with your mouth lets you concentrate completely on technique and her pleasure since you aren't always distracted by trying to delay your own orgasm. She's lying there, legs spread, totally absorbed in the intense selfish pleasure of your tongue, as you coolly, deliberately, skillfully bring her to orgasm. You are in total control, the center of her universe.

nudge, nudge, wink, wink
SiMianFo
Nookie Newbie

UID 6414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 39
Karma 40
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 22:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 sexpert's post

A wonderful story! After so many years of faking orgasms, she experiences the real thing with a guy; and when it finally, finally happens, she is so relieved and grateful that she breaks down in tears. You did a good thing sexpert!

I had a French girlfriend when I was very young who had never managed to have an orgasm with a guy. It was a terrible hang-up with her. She felt there was something wrong with her - that she wasn't a real woman. She would never let me touch her with anything other than my dick because she wanted an orgasm the "real" way. Unfortunately, I was too young to know how to deal with the whole thing.

nudge, nudge, wink, wink