Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2011 19:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
October 2010

Hotel Name: Holiday Inn Golden Mile

Hotel Address: 50 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui KOWLOON

Hotel Website: http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels ... g/hkgkl/hoteldetail

Pic of Front of Hotel: (apologies, still trying work out the kinks to upload images)

Pic of Hotel Room: (apologies, still trying work out the kinks to upload images)

Star Rating: 4 Star (Self rated)

Price Range Rating: (No idea, did not pay)

Convenience for Hotel Girl Punting Rating: 5 (Double edge sword: no security check and no keycard required to use lift... so they can waltz up to your room for your convenience and so can ANY ONE ELSE for that matter)

Convenience for Walk Up Punting Rating: 5

Convenience for Bar Girl Punting Rating: did not try

W/GIRL FRIENDLY: YES

Any special comment:
Pro:
Safe as houses during the day, any ordinary busy city life
MTR exit right outside the hotel
Outdoor heated pool on the top floor was ok
Con:
The occupants from the 'refugee' mansion a few doors down roams the streets after dark, quite an uncomfortable feeling, but they're quite harmless
They seem to congregate around the 7-11 where the MTR exit is right in front of... quite daunting when returning back to your room late at night

The environment of the hotel is very business orientated
However, they don't seem to mind whatever you're doing as long as its not intrusive
Would I return, perhaps not, rather pricey for what you get and the hustle and bustle really gets you after a while

Recent Ratings
jeffjorge   31-12-2022 14:50  Acceptance  +1   
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2011 19:22  Profile P.M. 
November 2010

Hotel Name: Royal Plaza Hotel

Hotel Address: 193 Prince Edward Road West, Mong Kok KOWLOON

Hotel Website: http://www.royalplaza.com.hk/

Pic of Front of Hotel: (apologies, still trying work out the kinks to upload images)

Pic of Hotel Room: (apologies, still trying work out the kinks to upload images)

Star Rating: 5 Star (Self rated)

Price Range Rating: (No idea, did not pay)

Convenience for Hotel Girl Punting Rating: They have security post after hours where guests have to ID themselves upon return and is rather inconvenient for anonymity

Convenience for Walk Up Punting Rating: 1

W/GIRL FRIENDLY: NO (WG's are reluctant to ID themselves)

Any special comment:
A Family orientated establishment
Pro:
Right on top of MK East MTR
Extra amenities are excellent, eps the outdoor pool
Con:
I usually commute on the 'Red line' of the MTR and its about 15min walk away
Pretty far for WG's to commute to and from TST (which i think is rubbish, CON nonetheless)

Would I return? Perhaps if all other options are not available, certainly not on top of the list

Recent Ratings
jeffjorge   31-12-2022 14:50  Acceptance  +1   
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2011 19:29  Profile P.M. 
December 2010

Hotel Name: InterContinental Grand Stanford

Hotel Address: 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East KOWLOON

Hotel Website: http://www.hongkong.intercontine ... m/kowgra/index.html

Star Rating: 5 Star (Self rated)

Price Range Rating: USD$250-$300 (I paid for myself this time)

Convenience for Hotel Girl Punting Rating: 5

Any special comment:
This place works for me, its clean, secluded enough away from the hustle and bustle
But close enough for all necessities
After a late night getting off the MTR, I have to pass through the infamous red light district which doesn't attract alot of attention
I can pick any available WG from the park and be in the security of my hotel in a matter of minutes
However, the pickings are not as extensive as the 141 database
They're from mainland China, speak mandarin and barely any Cantonese and absolutely no english
Rates are reasonable, however they will take advantage of you if you're not careful
They know you're tourist to be in the hotels so they know you're loaded
If you're not happy with the selections, there are other establishments around the park
But I've never been game to enter these establishments
I'm content with what's available, they're usually late 20's, early 30's mostly quite accommodating

I'm not as experienced as others, but I rather conduct such activities within the confined of my hotel
I'm not at all game to gauge at the brothels or arranged hotel's
Suppose, I'm paranoid that way, but this is personal preference

Recent Ratings
TonyToro   9-5-2011 10:39  Karma  +3   THX.
krm422
Musky Member

UID 48286
Digest Posts 0
Credits 130
Posts 26
Karma 129
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-7-2010
Location HKG/SFO/LHR
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2011 19:39  Profile P.M. 
The Courtyard Outside of The Regal Kowloon Hotel

Another Hotel to consider is The Regal Kowloon Hotel located at 71 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
852-2313871

The reason that I would throw this hotel into the discussion is that all you have to do is to walk outside your hotel at night and there will almost certainly be girls out there offering their services. These are mainland girls and are younger, at least the ones I saw and the ones that spoke to me. There is a large courtyard at one of the exits where these girls congregate. I walked through one night and I stopped counting after 15 girls. I was offered two girls for the entire night for less than a hotel walk-in priced girl!

I saw four of these girls the next morning in the hotel restaurant and even though there is a guy in a suit who works in the hotel he is actually there to stop the girls coming in on their own to solicit potential customers. (I know this because I was talking to him, very generally, about the girls outside). He did tell me that it is rare that the police do sit out in the courtyard and conduct raids on the girls. If a guest walks in with a girl I don't know how the staff will react, but the entrance to the hotel from the courtyard to the elevators bypasses the front desk. It looks pretty easy to get into the hotel and to the elevators undetected.

In TonyToro's very informative posting: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1 the courtyard outside the Regal Kowloon is shown. The courtyard is picture #9 and this is only a small part of it. If you type in the address of the hotel, at the top of this post, into google maps it will give you an indication of how big the courtyard is.

***Just a reminder. These are street walkers so you might want to keep that in mind if you are looking for a hotel close to girls, whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am in no way making a value judgement on these girls nor am I saying that they are less safe than hotel or walk-up girls, but while I was walking around this area I just didn't feel as excited about spending time with one of these girls. I didn't feel comfortable bringing them back to MY hotel room. (These are just some personal thoughts of mine. Please don't let me discourage you. These girls might be great. It just wasn't for me). There were some really cute girls there.

Recent Ratings
jeffjorge   31-12-2022 14:51  Acceptance  +1   
TonyToro   11-9-2011 07:54  Karma  +3   THX

Never argue w/ an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you w/ experience
wiwa
Nookie Newbie

UID 66058
Digest Posts 0
Credits 79
Posts 48
Karma 78
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2011 23:23  Profile P.M. 
Guest house on Sincere building

Do you interesting about low cost guest house ... Normally I go there to save living cost. Just for sleep not over 6-8 hrs .. it's good deal for me.

A lot of guest house in Sincere building , normally I go to 8th floor. Guest house name is Ousuen or something like these , you can see exactly name at 1st floor of building.

How to go ?

Mongkok MTR station , exit D2 and go ahead 2 blocks not over 100 meters from MTR exit , turn left at corner of 2nd block you can see Sincere building on left hand side.

Cost 200-300 HKD per night , but room & bed too small. Not good for punting .. you need to punting from outside and take a rest here.

Good location for shopping and buy electronic product at local cost ( not tourist cost )

Hope it can help

Recent Ratings
arianmale1975
Carnal Conqueror

UID 73812
Digest Posts 0
Credits 355
Posts 119
Karma 354
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2011 01:08  Profile P.M. 
3 locations in HK

Hey bros... I had visited HK for a week in July. Stayed in 3 different places.

1. Emperor Hotel, Happy Valley - enough has been said about it. Things that I had no clue about but then I was staying with a civvie

2. Bay Resort, Lamma island - I hear there are many cheap but good quality places to stay in Lamma and it's just an easy 40 min ferry ride to Abderdeen

3. Harbour Hotel, Mong Kok. Just off Nathan street. Lots of Walk-ins around that place.

All I can say is that each of these places were lovely, clean, convenient and I was staying with an HK civvie in all of them... so it was not my choice, but hers... all prices were in the range of 700-800 HKD/night with complimentary breakfast in #3

Recent Ratings

My sexual preference is often!
galaxi
Inactive Member

UID 75536
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 1
Registered 28-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2011 08:44  Profile P.M. 
I am deciding between the Guangdong hotel and the Royal Garden Hotel both are 4/5 star hotels.
Just wondering if they are both girl friendly?
And people have been saying that in location is not that important in hong kong due to its good public transport is this true?
Also which hotels are not w-g friendly?
dubleoohseven
Nookie Newbie

UID 76278
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32
Posts 33
Karma 32
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-10-2011
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 16-10-2011 19:32  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Shangrila?

Anyone have any opinions on Shangrila?

Recent Ratings
jeffjorge   31-12-2022 14:51  Acceptance  +1   

TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2011 07:03  Profile P.M. 
South Pacific Hotel Wan Chai.

3.5 star. most rooms small around 220 square feet. The corner studio rooms however are excellent, not huge but 390 squ feet with separate bedroom.

A friend of mine stayed there last week. Brought a WG back around 3am. Had to sign her in. First time necessary (for him) at that hotel.

A few years ago I was part of a trade group that all stayed there. 3 punters amongst the group. We walked through the lobby... quite a "no where to hide" walk of shame to the elevator at this place. We walked in with WGs on our arms around 3 - 4am every night and never a problem or even a question, just a nice smile from staff on duty which we appreciated...

Bar Punting in HKG?
[CLICK HERE] FOR DETAILS...
jc8136
Carnal Conqueror

UID 2747
Digest Posts 0
Credits 415
Posts 98
Karma 414
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2011 20:41  Profile P.M. 
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Island

Mates,

can't believe there is no report about this hotel next to the Wan Chai bar area. I stayed their twice so far and it's just a three minutes walk (ok, one overfly incl.) to Amazonia et al.

Hotel Name: Grand Hyatt Hong Kong

Hotel Address: 1, Harbour Road, Wan Chai

Hotel Website: http://hongkong.grand.hyatt.com

Pic of Front of Hotel: http://hongkong.grand.hyatt.com/ ... mp=propPhotoGallery

Pic of Hotel Room: http://hongkong.grand.hyatt.com/ ... mp=propPhotoGallery

Star Rating: Five stars

Price Range Rating:
5 = $3,000 up (on weekends special rates sometimes go low as 2500)

Convenience for Hotel Girl Punting Rating:
5 = excellent

Convenience for Bar Girl Punting Rating: 5

Any special comment:

This hotel is perfectly located for any punting activities in Wan Chai. Hotel is very clean, has an outstanding room service and housekeeping. I walked in with three different bar girls and a walk of shame never felt so easy. Lifts work during the day without room card restriction, so you need only during the night to use you room card to go to your room.

Only downside is that the a/c in the public area is so cold that you need a jacket/pullover to avoid a cold. If you have a club room you can bring your girl for free into the club lounge brakfast!
T1an
Carnal Conqueror

UID 73778
Digest Posts 0
Credits 241
Posts 51
Karma 240
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2011 10:35  Profile P.M. 
was at bp intl in tst in september.  booked through travel agent in nyc's chinatown -- got the room for a rate of $110/night.

for this trip in december, she quoted me the same rate of $110/night for the bp intl but it turned out to be full.  so, she ended up switching me to the metropark mongkok for the same price.  i took it anyway since online, all prices were at least 40% higher.  i'm thinking if i booked the bp earlier -- would've gotten a room for the price again (even for december).

i do not recommend the metropark mongkok as the soundproofing sucks to hell. i can hear the people next door talking and coughing.  or, if they've in the bathroom, i hear the water through the pipes.  

but, it seems like booking through a agent may get you the cheapest prices (all the online searches turned up $150USD range for 3+ star hotels if I remember correctly).
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2011 14:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #51 T1an's post

Just for your info ... BP International is not GF/WG friendly (one of the few in HK that's not)

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 24-12-2011 14:06 ]
brando768
Nookie Newbie

UID 86851
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 24
Karma 19
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2012 15:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 JackTheBat's post

Very nice and detailed report , even covers the shopping advice It will help me in my next visit to HK
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2012 01:27  Profile P.M. 
Butterfly On Prat, 21 Prat Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui

thinking about staying somewhere new this time
any bro can shed some light if this hotel is WG friendly?
as in, no id required to enter kinda thing???

thanks in advance
yxz11
Carnal Conqueror

UID 67722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 423
Posts 216
Karma 420
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2012 22:38  Profile P.M. 
If you guys want to stay near central and would be willing to pay a slight premium for more comfort, I would recommend The Bauhinia @ Sheung Wan.The rooms are clean and big for HK standard. The hotel is also less than a minute away from Sheung Wan. 20mins is all it takes to get you to LKF. The last time I stayed there it cost me HK$1,100 a night.

There's also another hotel just across the street from LKF called Mini Hotel Central which is going for under HK$600 a night. However, the hotel seems pretty compact. Have not stayed here before but since its new, I would believe it would be clean (which is the most important).

agoda.com is also good website to search for hotels (you guys probably know about it already anyway)
jswang187
Nookie Newbie

UID 17424
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2013 16:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #55 yxz11's post

how is this hotel for punting?
can anyone give me an update?

thanks!
scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 822
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2013 20:39  Profile P.M. 
I recently stayed at the Regal iclub hotel and Royal Plaza Hotel in Mongkok.

Regal iclub is about 800-1000 HKD per night and Royal Plaza which is quite nice is around 1500-1600 HKD per night.

Regal Iclub in wanchai is conveniently located if you are planning to do some take home from the Wanchai scene.

Royal Plaza is in Mongkok... not much take home, but some some punting options on Portland st and near 37D.

Always booked thru Agoda

Recent Ratings
ossanboy   28-6-2014 19:14  Acceptance  +1   iclub Wan Chai Hotel seems to be really good location and amazing price! Thanks
dlsu014
Carnal Conqueror

UID 98257
Digest Posts 0
Credits 224
Posts 31
Karma 222
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2013 01:41  Profile P.M. 
Stayed at burlington 2 service apartment in Wan Chai.

It was abt 1000HKD per night for a room for 2.small but complete dorm-style room. TV, closet, small kitchen, sink, and toilet and bathroom.

It is Wanchai so areas for spas and walk-ups plentiful. also discrete enough because there is elevator access without going thru front desk (w/c is on the 2nd floor).

got a room 50hkd cheaper by booking thru booking.com instead of agoda.
maonana
Musky Member

UID 105890
Digest Posts 0
Credits 157
Posts 73
Karma 153
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-5-2013
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2014 06:45  Profile P.M. 
@scooter : thanks for your info regarding iclub. But i just check at its website, right now the price is about hkd 1000-1200.

I checked at agoda,  Harbour Plaza Resort City

No.18 Tin Yan Road, Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong. Looks nice and only usd 75.
plonkey
Kinky King

UID 60451
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1072
Posts 332
Karma 1043
Acceptance 580
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2014 12:18  Profile P.M. 
mm . accommodation is always a struggle to find the balance between location-quality and cost> The cost eats into the coffers to the point where it can cost a Honey girl every day quite easily.

Still undecided if I will stay on HKG Island near the club area or over at Kowloon. In the past the Novotel Jordan has been good but I think Ill try stay a little closer to TST this time.
Does it take long via taxi to go to Wanchai ?