Karma 5
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2012 19:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hi guys,
Im very new here, and would like to ask one question.
We will have business trip to HK, and all I know is that we will stay in Marriott. So my concern is about that. Can i call a girl there, or not all hotels allow that, cuz somewhere in brand names hotels is forbidden ??
just don't want to make any problem for her, and me also.

cheers !
niksa_sk
Nookie Newbie

UID 90042
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 4
Karma 5
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2012 19:54  Profile P.M. 
this guys did great job. I am newcomer and just follow this directions here. Everything was ok, found all places that I want, and did a great job with good deal, using some of the tip from here. Thanks guys !!   Cheers !!
WamBamRobot
Nookie Newbie

UID 90102
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-5-2012
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2012 09:43  Profile P.M. 
I have tried Thailand and Brazil and CR before but never HK I hope this trip is eventful. I lose myself in this forum recently so I can know at least a bit of info on what and what not to do when I am on the ground in HK. Great info to a newbie (to HK) like me. I look forward to sharing my experiences   

Sunglasses and Advil
furryfriend
Lustful Lord

UID 421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 566
Karma 956
Acceptance 746
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2012 11:43  Profile P.M. 
The legal status of prostitution in Hong Kong

I feel this post should be nearer to the beginning of this thread since it's a question many newbies ask.  But it's better late than never.

YES, prostitution is legal in Hong Kong if the women is in the territory legally, works only for herself and plies her trade discretely. This is how most forms of prostitution work in the territory, including the type advertised on this 141 website.

However, the following activities commonly associated with prostitution are not legal:

- Organized prostitution (such as running a brothel or a call-girl ring)
- Pimping
- Street-level solicitation
- Human trafficking

The reason these activities are illegal is to prevent prostitution from being seen by the public, to curtail triad activities and to reduce illegal immigration.  The government doesn't care about paid sex per se.  

Besides, if you want to know if prostitution is legal, just look around.  Notice this website is accessible by anybody, including the police.  The countless 141 clusters and premises are open to the public with detailed maps and photos pointing the way.  Many girls don’t even bother hiding their faces.  Does that sound like the trade is illegal?!  

In all the years I've mongered in Hong Kong and from reading forums such as this one, I've never heard a single punter get in trouble with the law for visiting a prostitute in the territory.  Hong Kong has one of the most libertarian societies you'll ever encounter.  People there don't care what you do as long as you don't bother someone else.  Naturally, the Hong Kong government reflects the ideology of its people.  

Technically, the walkup brothels in Mongkok constitute a form of pimping and should be illegal.  But the cops mostly look the other way.  Even if they get raided, the cops are just after illegal migrants or triad members.  Patrons may be questioned but are left alone.

The only type of sexual activity that greatly disturbs the government is "compensated dating", which usually involves underage girls.  If you're a foreigner or tourist, it's unlikely this forum of mongering will be available to you.  But even if you encounter it, you should avoid it.  You can get in serious trouble having sex with a minor.  Hong Kong has one of the lowest crime rates anywhere in the world.  That means, the cops and the city's legal system have plenty of time dealing with pedophiles.

The following paragraph is taken from an essay written by a professor at the University of Hong Kong.  It sums up the legal status of prostitution quite nicely:

http://www.tpac.org.cn/misc.php? ... xpos=9&op=print

Dr Chu Yiu Kong (University of Hong Kong)

‘One-woman brothels’ are actually small flats in residential buildings in Hong Kong, each with a single female sex worker working in it.  Although there is no law that specifically stipulates that prostitution is illegal in Hong Kong, virtually every activity connected with prostitution is regarded as an offence.  Therefore, the Hong Kong Police are able to use relevant laws to tackle street sex workers, call-girl services, and different vice establishments such as villas (guest houses), massage parlours, nightclubs and karaoke bars which directly or indirectly provide sex services to their customers. Interesting enough, a lone sex worker who sells her body for money inside an apartment (one-woman brothel) is not technically committing any offences.

This Wikipedia page about Prostitution in Hong Kong is also quite helpful:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Hong_Kong

Now that the legality status of prostitution in Hong Kong is known, you can have fun without worrying about the cops busting down the door.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2012 14:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by furryfriend at 12-6-2012 11:43
...  not technically committing any offences ...

what a jerk!!

it's either against the law, or it's not.  
He makes it sound like they SHOULD be committing an offence, but somehow they get away with it because the law is deficient or incomplete or the police are misinterpreting the intention of the law.  

The point is no law EVER says what you ARE allowed to you, every single law ever written was to proscribe activities you are not allowed to do, so he's doubly a jerk to imply that we should read between the lines of the law rather than read and interpret it as written.  

What he should say is that it IS illegal for anyone to make money from someone else's sex work
and it is also illegal for two people to be exchanging sex for money on the same premises

That's it.  Avoid those, and you comply with the law.  There is no "technically" about it whatsoever

The rest, relating to sex with minors, sex with mentally handicapped individuals, working while on a tourist visa, getting an income and not paying tax - well, those things have nothing specifically to do with paid sex work, they apply to anyone at any time.

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
kakagaga
Nookie Newbie

UID 91016
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 9
Karma 13
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2012 17:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #164 furryfriend's post

Many thanks for sharing the legal knowledge. This is useful for foreigners like myself who intends to visit HK for some fun.

Just to share a bit, I am from Singapore and recently there is a big hype over here regarding an underage sex case involving 48 men.

Having sex with a minor is always a no-no everywhere. I guess everyone needs to be careful in this aspect. Strangely, Singapore laws seem to place onus on the men to check the girl's age rather than it is the responsibility of the girl to inform. Is this also the same in HK?
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2012 21:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #166 kakagaga's post

if you read the law - which you can do simply by searching for it online -

you see that the law clearly says having sex with a minor is illegal (and it sets out the penalties)

nothing to do with who's responsibility it was to check, it's illegal

you do it (and it is EVER found out), you're liable.  Regardless of who told who what, or regardless of if she wanted it or made you do it or whatever other circumstance, the fact is what matters.  Doing it is prohibited.

furryfriend
Lustful Lord

UID 421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 566
Karma 956
Acceptance 746
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2012 10:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #166 kakagaga's post

It's the same everywhere, including Hong Kong.  It's always the guy who's at fault.  Period.

In countries like Thailand, Philippines and Cambodia where underage prostitutes are everywhere, the cops will bust you even if you genuinely believed she's over 18.  Doesn't even matter if she has ID.  That sounds pretty harsh.  But a judge can never know if you were genuinely fooled or you really knew she's under 18.  So just avoid girls who look young.

The good news about HK is, if you have sex in Mongkok brothels, saunsa or 141s, it's highly unlikely you'll encounter an underage provider.  A girl under 18 won't be able to sign a contract to rent a 141 room.  A mainland Chinese girl under 18 won't be able to get a tourist visa (unless accompanied by adults) or a work visa.  So there are natural barriers to prevent girls under 18 to work in 141 units or brothels in Hong Kong.

"Compensated dating" is the only form of mongering in HK where you might encounter underage.  But you're really playing with fire there.
kakagaga
Nookie Newbie

UID 91016
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 9
Karma 13
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2012 17:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #168 furryfriend's post

Thanks for the kind advice. I am definitely sticking to Mongkok brothels, sauna or 141s in HK. Playing with underage is definitely a no-no for me and I believed that everyone will respect this when having fun. No point playing with fire.

Another interesting piece of fact is that if you have sex with underage girls out of Singapore, you will be prosecuted in Singapore as well. I guess this will only happen if you are caught overseas by local authorities. Otherwise, it is hard to enforce this rule or even gathering sufficient evidence against you. I am not advocating underage sex overseas but the extent of the law is really tough on underage sex. Be safe than sorry.
furryfriend
Lustful Lord

UID 421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 566
Karma 956
Acceptance 746
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2012 18:38  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by kakagaga at 15-6-2012 05:07 PM
Another interesting piece of fact is that if you have sex with underage girls out of Singapore, you will be prosecuted in Singapore as well..

America's version of this law is called the PROTECT Act of 2003.

This story discusses how three Americans got nabbed under this law:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,544660,00.html

Interestingly, in searching Google, the incident mentioned by this article is the only instance I can find of anyone getting in trouble under the PROTECT Act.  This rarity probably highlights the difficulty with prosecuting someone when you can't get victims to testify.  How can US prosecutors get little Cambodian boys who were victimized by a pedophile to testify in a US court?  

Overall, this law seems mostly unenforceable.  But that doesn't mean these pedophiles can act with impunity.  If I were them, I'd be far more fearful of going to jail in Cambodia than in the US.

[ Last edited by  furryfriend at 15-6-2012 18:40 ]
lordaku
Nookie Newbie

UID 91646
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2012 20:04  Profile P.M. 
Heading back to HK soon.

The access is so easy in Hong Kong.  I can't wait to stop surfing and applying what I've learnt form the forms
jasonwoo666
Nookie Newbie

UID 87517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 11
Karma 17
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2012 23:47  Profile P.M. 
This post has taught me so much, thank you for all the experiences from fellow pro mongers!

I punted 3 times so far... all 3 times, I appear nervous and shy and im sure the WG can feel it, so she can easily dominate me and control what happens.

Like how I asked if I can kiss this particular WG, she said no. Even though I read 2 reviews saying she does DFK. So yeah...
gspotman
Nookie Newbie

UID 92032
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-6-2012
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2012 07:46  Profile P.M. 
newb here, are these girls safe from stds?
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2012 13:23  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by gspotman at 29-6-2012 07:46

she'll be safe enough if you're wearing a condom

furryfriend
Lustful Lord

UID 421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 566
Karma 956
Acceptance 746
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2012 14:58  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by gspotman at 29-6-2012 07:46 AM

Hong Kong is not exactly an international hotbed of AIDS and STDS.  Contrary to popular believe, those aren't caused by sex but by poverty and ignorance.
habbyman
Nookie Newbie

UID 92188
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-7-2012
Location norway
Status Offline
Post at 2-7-2012 00:02  Profile P.M. 
thanks

im using this as my bible in about 3 weeks!!
simv
Nookie Newbie

UID 92256
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2012 05:00  Profile P.M. 
great information encyclopedia. thanks a ton.
postcage
Nookie Newbie

UID 92164
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 8
Karma 8
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2012 01:46  Profile P.M. 
another silly question

Hi guys,
Im new here, obviously, so I'm going to ask one stupid question.

when i comes to pay, I can assumed these girls or places only accept cash, right? and only HK$ or US$ too?
thanks
cheers !
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2012 08:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #178 postcage's post

Actually I've noticed some of them have started taking Octopus, and many of the older girls accept major credit cards

... but yes, you're safest to take cash with you just in case their card reader is offline

HK$ is best - not sure how far you'd get trying to negotiate the exchange rate for US$ ... you might get lucky though if a girl is planning to travel

furryfriend
Lustful Lord

UID 421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 566
Karma 956
Acceptance 746
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2012 15:20  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by postcage at 11-7-2012 01:46 AM
when i comes to pay, I can assumed these girls or places only accept cash, right? and only HK$ or US$ too?

Forget US dollars.  

Since currency exchanges are omnipresent in HK, you don't have an excuse not to have HK dollars.