Acceptance 5
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 13:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Where do the used condoms go?

Last week some guy got stopped at the Shenzhen border carrying a bag of sperm, he has been stopped before.......Ever wonder what happens to the used condoms and their contents?

From  The Standard:

Giving birth to a new carry trade?

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Maybe it's the new carry trade? A Hong Kong resident was recently stopped at the Shenzhen border and found carrying a large amount of sperm in his bag while crossing at Lo Wu checkpoint.
"This is the second time that the man has been found trying to transport human sperm across the border," the Shenzhen Daily newspaper quoted an unnamed quarantine official as saying. "However, he refused to specify the purpose of smuggling the sperm." The man used Lo Wu the previous time and had not attempted to change his phone number since he was last caught. The official said the Hong Kong man had not breached any laws and there will be no further investigation. The Shenzhen checkpoint authorities can only return the items to Hong Kong authorities, the paper said.

Many hospitals in the mainland have been promoting test-tube babies, but inadequate knowledge of sperm donation has prevented many mainland men from offering their sperm to hospitals, the Southern Metropolis Daily said recently. This has led to heightened demand for sperm imported from outside the mainland, the paper said. However, there is no guarantee the sperm will survive the border-crossing trip.
Piers
Lustful Lord

UID 1229
Digest Posts 0
Credits 515
Posts 490
Karma 515
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-4-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 17:51  Profile P.M. 
Bizaare!  Hard to believe that the sperm would survive the trip!
gatal
Carnal Conqueror

UID 2795
Digest Posts 0
Credits 334
Posts 332
Karma 334
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-8-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2007 19:17  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Reply #1 nHK's post

hmmm....if the sperm can survive then all the girls will have side income
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2007 01:38  Profile P.M. 
I once had a WG who, after taking off my condom, wrapped it in a tissue and put it in the drawer of the
dressing table. I thought this was strange, and you'll probably think I'm paranoid, but I thought she might
have wanted a sample of my sperm/DNA for blackmail puposes. So, when she went to the bathroom, I
took it out of the drawer and put it in my pocket. Then I threw it away in a rubbish bin when I was outside
the hotel.    Now I know what she wanted it for.  
TETEK
Nookie Newbie

UID 3624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30
Posts 30
Karma 30
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-10-2007
Location BELGIUM
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2007 06:34  Profile P.M. 
another way for longtime trip....
Piers
Lustful Lord

UID 1229
Digest Posts 0
Credits 515
Posts 490
Karma 515
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-4-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2007 13:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Jake's post

i wonder if they get paid by the litre!
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2007 13:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Piers's post

At my age, all they get is a dribble. Sometimes it's humiliating - after taking off the condom, they squeeze it to
to the end just to make sure I've actually cum. I envy the bros who can spray it all over the girls tits. Is there
any drug to increase the amount of cum? I get spammed all the time but do any of them work?   
HornyABC
Musky Member

UID 1519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 112
Posts 110
Karma 112
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-5-2007
Location Northern California, USA
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2008 18:27  Profile P.M. 
That DOES sound bizarre... but I also find it bizarre that they need to research test tube babies and such. How big is the population in China? A simple change of the one child policy would do the trick.

As for increasing your volume of cum. I've heard zinc supplements can help. There are also a few others that I can't remember at the moment but I'm sure you can find them online. I've tried the zinc supplements and did notice a little bit of an increase, although it can simply be psychological since there's no way to measure the amount difference.

Give it a shot though. It doesn't have any side effects.

[ Last edited by  HornyABC at 8-1-2008 18:33 ]