Acceptance 54
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2011 20:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
When taking photos...

Hi Bros.  

I still have not taken a photo of a girl yet, but am planning to very soon.  I assume that girls won't want you to take photos unless it benefits them (i.e., free advertisement in the forums).  A few quick questions:

- do you tell the girls that you will be writing up a report on them?  Assuming you do,
- do you tell them before, during or after your session with them?
- do they generally give you better service knowing you will write a report?
- do you give them your username?

Thanks for any advice on the above.
SkinnyForum
Master Mongerer

UID 37369
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5867
Posts 1187
Karma 5787
Acceptance 1604
Reading Access 80
Registered 5-1-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2011 14:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 charliehorse's post

- do you tell the girls that you will be writing up a report on them?  Assuming you do,
No. They don't speak English, I don't speak Chinese. So I just assume that they know photos may end up in reports.

- do you tell them before, during or after your session with them?
I always as for photos after session. When I'm finishing on dressing up, but before paying (and tipping) her. Some as before session or even during, it's up to you and her.

- do they generally give you better service knowing you will write a report?
Don't know because can't communicate. I'd think not. Or that it would sound silly telling her you'll write a report beforehand.

- do you give them your username?
No.

Just snap photos and post them.   Even phone photos are good.
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2011 15:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 SkinnyForum's post

Skinny, you're the expert on getting the girls to pose despite the lack of verbal communication between you and the WG. I have not logged in for awhile but have you ventured into China yet? There are lots of pretty girls there but these days they tend to be more reluctant to have their picture taken as compared to their HK counterparts.
SkinnyForum
Master Mongerer

UID 37369
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5867
Posts 1187
Karma 5787
Acceptance 1604
Reading Access 80
Registered 5-1-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2011 21:18  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by geoduck at 19-2-2011 15:20
have you ventured into China yet? There are lots of pretty girls there but these days they tend to be more reluctant to have their picture taken as compared to their HK counterparts.

I've only been to mainland once last fall. Tried to make a sauna trip weekend by myself, but failed as my target establishments were closed down for business. The one girl I did get to my hotel room did not allow photos.

The reports from China KTV's and saunas are very interesting, and the volume of selection seems stunning. Itching to go again, but next time should have some company.
charliehorse
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59504
Digest Posts 0
Credits 428
Posts 232
Karma 425
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2011 21:22  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the info.  Just had a punt today and got the girl all tensed up when I talk about taking photos and writing a report.  I was stupid and talk about it before the session.  Here's the report:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Most likely it was because she was a local.  I'll try to ask only mainlanders and only after the session next time!

Recent Ratings
SkinnyForum   20-2-2011 00:09  Acceptance  +1   Yep, local girls value their privacy.
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1757
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2011 11:21  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by charliehorse at 2/18/11 07:02 AM
do you tell the girls that you will be writing up a report on them?

I never mention anything about writing a report, nor anything even knowing about reports and online sites.  If the girl asks, I just feign ignorance.

The reason being that saying that you're going to write a report can be taken as a threat -- As in, "If you don't do a good job then I'm going to tell everyone."  The girl's job (or anyone's job for that matter) should be 100% up to her without outside influence.  If she does a good job or bad job then that's how it is.  How would you feel if someone came to your workplace and told you that they're going to write a report about you for other customers to see?  It would influence your performance, sometimes for the better and sometimes worst.  Regardless, it becomes an external factor that shouldn't be there.

Recent Ratings
SkinnyForum   20-2-2011 11:31  Acceptance  +1   Well said. No need for 'threat' elemen .
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2011 12:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Freelancer's post

it all depends on the chemistry. if you want to have a good session, then the lady has to feel comfortable with you. i speak mandarin, so we do quite a bit of chit chat.... eventually the question will be asked how you found out about her, then you can say from DB 141, or from the forum, and that will raise her curiosity, then depending on the mood, you can talk about reports and pics etc. i always just let it flow. if she's interested to take pics before, then so be it. if after, ok. if during the session, ok. i've had (and so have other bros) action shots during the session and that all came with chemistry.

the questions asked by OP charliehorse seem to be quite rigid. of course, if you're gonna walk in with a checklist of questions about pics and reports, then the chemistry will be shot
Rance
Nookie Newbie

UID 60947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 20
Posts 20
Karma 20
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-2-2011
Location Italië (Italia)
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2011 12:04  Profile P.M. 
I find girls are more receptive to their picture being taken after the session when there's more of a connection.
It's a bit like when a complete stranger goes up to you and say hey can we take a picture and you go
wth? pro's like celebs and 141girls probably won't go wth out loud anymore as they are more used to it, but
instead kindly decline. When you have spent time with them however, celeb or girl, declining a picture with
someone you have spent time with is a very unnatural thing to do. Not talking about xxx pics of course, that's another
world entirely.
netfreak2k11
Lustful Lord

UID 59140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 539
Karma 767
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2011 13:35  Profile P.M. 
I once asked a WG who spoke no English about taking photos (hand gestures helped her understand my intention), and she asked in Cantonese "why".

I was speechless for a second then out of the blue just told her I want to show your photo to a friend.. I thought that was one dumb answer.

Needless to say she said no.. and I said, OK, no problem. But she nevertheless did not appear alarmed as she still wrote her number for me to keep.
Rance
Nookie Newbie

UID 60947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 20
Posts 20
Karma 20
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-2-2011
Location Italië (Italia)
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2011 21:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 netfreak2k11's post

It's difficult to come up with a good answer out of the blue.

Next time when a WG asks you why you want to take a picture try, "because you're beautiful". She can't say no to that, being beautiful that is. And if she for some reason (low self-esteem/really does not want picture taken) says something like "no I'm not beautiful at all" you can follow it up with "Are you serious? Look at you, you're gorgeous!" After that you should be able to take all the pictures you want. Or if it does not work, you will have left a good impression with her by giving a sincere compliment.

[ Last edited by  Rance at 21-2-2011 21:43 ]
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2011 22:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 Rance's post

OK great advice, i use you're beautiful and it works.

now we're waiting with bated breath for your reports and pics... dont keep us waiting