Subject: why the post by Marsupial were all deleted or banned?
spiderk
Nookie Newbie

UID 4057
Digest Posts 0
Credits 29
Posts 29
Karma 29
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-10-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2007 10:52  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
why the post by Marsupial were all deleted or banned?

any clew on this?

his replies and the articles were quite useful for newbs like me here.
sexysax
Musky Member

UID 4952
Digest Posts 0
Credits 134
Posts 69
Karma 132
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2007 10:59  Profile P.M. 
i find it weird too.  i was looking forward to his reply on my subject.  but i guess he was not in the bes of moods and made a reply that was too offensive for public viewing.  if he wants to, he can PM for his views.  not trying to create an argument or a war here, just wanna hear a diffeent take on what i think cause i admit i'm not always right.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2007 12:26  Profile P.M. 
Moderator's comments

Moderators do not have to provide any explanations for their actions.

Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2007 23:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 spiderk's post

What does this mean? I don't see any sign that Marsupials's posts have been deleted or that he's been banned.  
furryfriend
Lustful Lord

UID 421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 566
Karma 956
Acceptance 746
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2007 08:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 sulasno's post

Nobody has to explain anything.  But if there's widespread perception of Moderator abuse, it will discourage people from posting or visiting.  I'm not saying it has reached that level.  But if you don't use reason to justify decisions, you cannot expect people to respect your authority.

[ Last edited by  furryfriend at 9-12-2007 08:37 ]
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2007 16:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 furryfriend's post

Many problems arose because I use reasons; but the fact is; are my reasons valid? or acceptable to  everyone?

Personally I feel that it is not necessary to explain to everyone why certain bros are being banned. If you are not happy with how the forum is being run here, you don't have to post or visit. Nobody put a gun to your head and force you to visit this forum;

I have propose getting a rules and regulations section here; but the Admin of the forum stated that it is not necessary because he feels that the bros here are mature; but apparently the Admin is wrong; there are bros who still that they can do anything they want without respecting the Forum;

Getting the bros to login before getting  access to the Reports section was my idea; The number of bros who did not like this idea is minimal compared to those who comply. I got what i want; more bros login; and the bros got what them want; new sections; win-win situation for everyone except for the few sour ones.

Stabbing the back of a bro is also a no-no; What do you expect to gain from this? Making fools out of the Moderators who are volunteers is also a no no. If any bro is not satisfied with any of the Moderators, I would suggest that you write to the Admin directly.

There are many things that I wish I could relate; but perhaps if I leave out personal details, maybe I would consider sharing them with everyone.

Perhaps that is something that many bros do not understand; the Moderators here are not related in any manner to the Admin/Owner of this board unlike other forums;
In other forums, moderators are appointed by the Admin, who would have known each other personally; I requested to be appointed as a moderator from the Admin, and my request was granted; Reason why I requested to be a Mod? Becos I could not handle the number of PMs anymore; Everyone with a problem or request would PM; and I had to report the post to the Mod/Admin for their actions and while thinking what can't the bros do it themselves; If this is the case, I might as well obtain Mod's rights.

The bros here who are in direct contact (with me) trust me with their private details; they know that I will never disclose anything to a 3rd party without their permission. Without building  rapport and creditability, would they trust me? my judgment?

There are 2 sides to a coin; 2 sides to an opinion;

However in response to your post, I am willing to take a big gamble;
Would you be happy if I removed all the Moderators from this forum and hence all bros are free to do what they want?

lowdrider
Lustful Lord

UID 4309
Digest Posts 0
Credits 603
Posts 421
Karma 598
Acceptance 104
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2007 23:25  Profile P.M. 
[quote]Would you be happy if I removed all the Moderators from this forum and hence all bros are free to do what they want?/quote]

haha, definitely not.

These forums are run pretty smoothly and the Mods have been pretty helpful in moving threads, letting stuff go their natural course, and
answer whatever questions.

I don't know what M did, but I'm thinking it's pretty unnecessary as banning is pretty unheard of here.
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2007 23:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 lowdrider's post

since u said for urself " banning is pretty unheard of here."

It is imperative proper action needs to be done to restore peace and smooth running of these forums.

Rest assured, we Mods carry out duty democratically.

Cause and effect.......

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

nick
Nookie Newbie

UID 5372
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21
Posts 21
Karma 21
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 00:58  Profile P.M. 
personally i noticed that he was banned, but i felt it was pointless to ask what for and why, as the reasons and basis for doing so are of the mods opinion... thus .. i am wondering why this topic isnt locked or deleted yet

just my two cents.. ;)
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 01:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 nick's post

Moderator's comments;

I intend to stick this post and let this be a good example;

I am still waiting for comments;

Delete this post? Not advisable; Locked? Not advisable;

I do not wish to be branded a "thug"

The rest of the Mods have been doing a pretty good job; and most importantly they have never expected anything in return

sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 01:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 lowdrider's post

Moderator's comments;

you want to know what he did?

1) he posted 2 pics showing full pussies which he would well know that it was not encouraged

2) he posted a post with profanities

3) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

his posts were deleted without my prior knowledge; the Mods in the respective sections deleted his posts because they felt it was not suitable (not that any of the Mods in the other sections got to consult me; The Mods are free to do whatever they deem fit;)

You want to visit this forum; abide by the unwritten rules and regulations;

Personal opinion:
You think he would dare to show up again? I doubt so ................................

I am still waiting for someone to take on my challenge;
Remove all the Moderators from this forum?

I am waiting; and I am still waiting ...........................................................

Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 14:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 sulasno's post

Maybe other guys know things that I don't, but I certainly don't know why Marsupial has been banned. The reasons you give are:

1) Photos - Mars already explained that - there are no written rules on what is allowed or not. After he was told, he said OK - no problem in future. That should have been the end of it - not stored away for future use against him.

2) Profanities - so what? Last time I checked the HK law, it's not illegal to use profanities. We have an over-18 age limit and we're not a knitting circle or bible class. In any case, if a single post is deemed unsuitable, it can be removed and a warning given. A ban is too extreme.

3) xxxxxxxx - ah yes, this is the real reason. So why won't you just tell us?

Over the past few months, Mars has been one the most regular and entertaining posters to the Forum, with 798 posts to his credit [6th on the all-time list]. And now he's been banned with no warning given and no explanation to the bros. All we get from the Chief Mod is ... "Moderators do not have to provide any explanations for their actions". Well, that’s nice for the Mods. And ... "The Mods are free to do whatever they deem fit". Also nice – for the Mods. Not good enough Sulasno. Was this a joint decision or was it yours alone.? Mod Hunter says ... "Rest assured, we Mods carry out duty democratically". Is that true? Can we hear what the other Mods think about this action? If any of you disagree with it, you should do the right thing and resign in protest.

One of our best-loved bros has been banned with no reasonable explanation given. That's an insult and a slap in the face to all the bros who contribute to this forum. I think we deserve better than that and I, for one, have certainly lost a lot of respect for the Mods and for the forum in general.

So I’ll ask one more time – why was Mars banned? A simple question that deserves a simple answer. And it should be a public answer for all the bros. We deserve that much.

Finally, Sulasno, you ask - should the Moderators be removed from this forum? In light of recent events, that’s a good question and should be considered carefully. I would say that unless a satisfactory explanation is given for the banning of Mars, then the Mods responsible should be removed – whoever they are. The Mods are here to serve us, let’s not forget that.

Even better - let’s have a full explanation for the banning of Mars and then have a poll on whether the banning was reasonable or not. If the answer of the bros is no. All Mods should resign – unless they opposed the banning but were out-voted. Sulasno – do you accept? Will you abide by the vote of the bros?

I'm waiting ............................................................
English
Kinky King

UID 3045
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1112
Posts 847
Karma 1109
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 16:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 Jake's post

Calm down Jake. Nobody has been permanently banned. Only one of Marsupial's posts was just deleted. I personally didn't see what the post was about, but mods won't delete anything without good reason. From what I've been told, the post was a personal attack against another member. That's why it was deleted.

I agree with you when you say that Marsupial is a frequent and positive poster on the boards. He and I arrived on the boards at around the same time, and I do believe he even has more posts than me. But there have been more than one occurrence in which his posts have agitated other members or are confrontational. The forum is a place for open discussion, not arguments, and that is why Marsupial is now being dealt with by the moderators.

If any member has anything positive to contribute to the forums, they are more than welcome to. Including Marsupial. The keyword though, is to contribute positively.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 16:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 Jake's post

1) I think you might have been mistaken on about the 2 photos that I was referring to; I did not see the photos as they were deleted by another Moderator; I was not referring to the thread where he posted a picture and removed it later.  When asked, the other Mod replied that Marsupial posted 2 pics showing pussies in full view.  Other bros have done this before and when requested to remove them, they agreed without hesitation and without any arguments and without asking any questions.

2) I did not view the post that was deleted. While we can tolerate profanities, we do not encourage it being used especially in making attacks against any bros. The post will deleted by one moderator and I had no prior knowledge.

3) As for your comments; read on;

I presumed that most of your reply are mainly your personal opinions; while you have every right to express your opinions. the facts will always prevail;

Over the past few months, Mars has been one the most regular and entertaining posters to the Forum, with 798 posts to his credit [6th on the all-time list]. And now he's been banned with no warning given and no explanation to the bros. All we get from the Chief Mod is ... "Moderators do not have to provide any explanations for their actions". Well, that’s nice for the Mods. And ... "The Mods are free to do whatever they deem fit". Also nice – for the Mods. Not good enough Sulasno. Was this a joint decision or was it yours alone.? Mod Hunter says ... "Rest assured, we Mods carry out duty democratically". Is that true? Can we hear what the other Mods think about this action? If any of you disagree with it, you should do the right thing and resign in protest.
Unquote

Has Mars been one of the enertaining posters to the Forum? Please explain your comment. The Chief Mod? That's is no Chief Mod here. Moderators are free to act whatever they deem fit within the guidelines of this Forum and I am sure that no Mod would abuse their powers. If you want to hear what the rest of the Mods have to say, please address the thread to all the Mods of the forum. As for whether any of the Mods disagree with each other's actions, I suppose you have to ask them individually.

One of our best-loved bros has been banned with no reasonable explanation given. That's an insult and a slap in the face to all the bros who contribute to this forum. I think we deserve better than that and I, for one, have certainly lost a lot of respect for the Mods and for the forum in general.
Unquote

Again you mentioned "One of our best-loved bros" You care to provide some statistics on your claim? Insult and Slap to all the bros? You care to explain? Your opinions and comments are merely yours and do not represent the rest of the bros

So I’ll ask one more time – why was Mars banned? A simple question that deserves a simple answer. And it should be a public answer for all the bros. We deserve that much.

Finally, Sulasno, you ask - should the Moderators be removed from this forum? In light of recent events, that’s a good question and should be considered carefully. I would say that unless a satisfactory explanation is given for the banning of Mars, then the Mods responsible should be removed – whoever they are. The Mods are here to serve us, let’s not forget that.

Even better - let’s have a full explanation for the banning of Mars and then have a poll on whether the banning was reasonable or not. If the answer of the bros is no. All Mods should resign – unless they opposed the banning but were out-voted. Sulasno – do you accept? Will you abide by the vote of the bros?
Unquote

Any particular reason why you should be concern whether Mars is being ban or not.
If ever I do find the reason, would anyone question the decision made by the Mod? or accept the reason as it is? regardless of the reasons?

"If there is widespread perception of Moderator abuse" I quote from another reply; All Mods should be remove !
The Mods are here to serve us? Something is not quite right with your comment; You want to consider amending your comment? One of the duties of the Mod is to ensure no one disrupts the Forum. There is no necessity for the Mods to ask anyone bro when any of the Mods takes a course of action. If the Mods got to run a poll whenever they need to action, why have Mods in a forum in the first place.
Why don't you run the poll instead and I will abide by the results of your poll;
After all, what have I got to lose?

Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 23:31  Profile P.M. 
So it seems I was only temporarily banned from this forum. At first, I thought that I would just walk away, but I was surprised to see that I've gotten some support, and for that I'm grateful. I really didn't think anyone would say anything.

To the point: Sulasno, in attempting to justify banning me, has been saying things that just aren't true. So I think it's only fair that I be given the opportunity to present my side of the case.

(Never, by the way, has any moderator PM'd me to object to anything I've written, and no forum member has ever complained to me about anything I've posted in the forums. Never was I warned that I might be banned.)

But let's first examine the two reasons Sulasno actually  gives an explanation for:

1) Posting pics of pussies:

That happened in this thread: I can finally post pics      in Q&A

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... nally%2Bpost%2Bpics

In this thread I first asked what kind of picture was acceptable. I got no reply from the mods, and there is no FAQ. So, as an experiment, I posted a couple of pics of girls where you could see their pussies. Hunter said that was not acceptable, so I immediately deleted the pics myself (altogether, the pics were up about 60 minutes.) The Mods did not delete the post. Only after I had deleted the post did Sulasno start to scream. Read the thread. He goes on about common sense, and I pointed out that pics of pussies are freely posted in the Chinese forum. In any case I deleted the pics myself, apologized, and said that now that I know the rules, it wouldn't happen again. From Sulasno's hysterical language in this thread, it's plain to see that he is looking for an excuse to ban me. In any case that was months ago

2) Profanity:

Never was I warned about profanity. Many of the bros on this forum use the word 'fuck'. Sulasno himself always writes 'fcuk'; rearranging two letters is supposed to make everything nice? Are we adults here? As Jake says, you should be 18 just to access this site. The whole reason for this site is to discuss screwing prostitutes! 'Fuck' is a word you can hear on TV in any English speaking country. Everybody uses it. Everybody on this site says, Dyou lei lou mou. That means 'fuck your mother'. So it's OK in Chinese but not in English? Obviously, this thing about profanity is just an desperate excuse by Sulasno to justify his decision. Ask yourself this: has Sulasno ever warned anybody about the use of the word 'fuck'? Do you feel shocked at seeing the most common of all English words written down? Do you think it's reason for banning without any warning? Just why is that word banned (by no one else but Sulasno, and then only now?) Even some of the other Mods have used this word.

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2007 23:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 English's post

QUOTE:
Originally posted by English at 10/12/07 16:01
Nobody has been permanently banned. Only one of Marsupial's posts was just deleted.  ...

Now I 'm confused. Has Mars been banned or not? Hunter and Sulasno seem to indicate that he has been banned, as do other bros. And I have an email from Mars confirming that Sulasno has banned him and says it's because of his post on the 'Trafficking' thread.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... page%3D1&page=2

Has one of Mars' posts been deleted?  nick doesn't think so ... "i am wondering why this topic isnt locked or deleted yet". Sulasno replies ... "Delete this post? Not advisable; Locked? Not advisable;".  I've readl the posts on this thread and I can't see any that should would cause anyone to be banned. Can anyone else?

Of course I can only guess why Mars has been banned because, despite Sulasno's longish reply - he still won't answer my question - "why was Mars banned?"

C'mon Sulasno - answer the question.

I am waiting and I am still waiting ..............................................................................

Edit - well, now we have the answer to one question - Marsupial has been banned and his posts deleted. Looks like Sulasno is covering his tracks and the answer is now unlikely to come out.

[ Last edited by  Jake at 10-12-2007 23:44 ]
eggcard
Musky Member

UID 4514
Digest Posts 0
Credits 133
Posts 130
Karma 133
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2007 00:39  Profile P.M. 
this story reminds me of another member...........i seem to think that his posts
were too far fetched and they usually ended up being stopped.

was he always ranting about girls of different nationality?

anyone remember the name?
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2007 01:43  Profile P.M. 
I found bro Marsupial to be intelligent and uncompromising. I felt he spoke his honest opinion every time and usually hit the proverbial nail. For someone who has been posting for so long (and so I dare say trusted), it seems a very abrupt end. Was a warning given before the ban? (even though he does not seem the kind of guy who would appreciated being threatened with a ban) Couldn't his post, or similarly unacceptable future posts just be deleted? After getting many posts deleted, I'm sure he would just get fed up and leave on his own accord. Is this the way it works on other forums? (I don't post to other forums since mongering is my major interest!)

Anyway, I appreciate the work you mods do here for free - organizing the chaos of posts, moving them, deleting ads and other crap, reminding bros why we're on here and being objective, prompting interesting and lively debates, nurturing threads to become superb info sources... the list goes on and on, it's all good stuff! I certainly wouldn't have the energy or time to do the work you guys do.

BUT, I feel mods should have all the powers they have minus the one to ban people - moderate as much as you like, but you shouldn't have the power to shut someone up for good in a democratic and free world. Marsupial's opinions will be missed.

All the above are, of course, my two invaluable cents.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2007 03:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 Jake's post

If I do post an answer to your question, regardless of whether it is acceptable or not, either to you or any other bros, will you take it as final?

Don't guess; because guessing is dangerous ...................................

Instead of asking for the reasons why Mars was banned (despite with 798 posts to his credit) , why don't you state the reasons why Mars shouldn't be banned?  

ooops and I had only 5384 posts to my credit .....................................

moebee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 310
Posts 311
Karma 309
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2007 04:45  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by English at 10-12-2007 16:01
Calm down Jake. Nobody has been permanently banned. Only one of Marsupial's posts was just deleted. I personally didn't see what the post was about, but mods won't delete anything without good reason. ...

I don't know why he was banned but I have noticed recently that he has been picking "fights"
It's okay to disagree with people but to direct personal attacks on family members are uncalled for.

No doubt he will return in one form or another.