Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2011 14:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1900 SEAJ's post

You are right bro.

My boss said pretty much exactly what you said. The 1,500 could be the appetiser and I have already been kinda stung once.A DH who tried to rip me off a few years back.

Her mother does seem a little dodgy to be honest and although I like to think I am friends with a lot of these girl in the bar, I still have to remember the situation!

Recent Ratings
doghead   26-7-2011 20:28  Acceptance  +1   Easy to say when Petay is outside the bar, but once he is in, he is lost.
SEAJ   26-7-2011 14:30  Karma  +1   Good u're emerging fm ur love induced stupor! Always B thinking w/WG's!

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
xavierkk
Kinky King

UID 39648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1303
Posts 942
Karma 1293
Acceptance 194
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2011 20:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1901 Petay_1283's post

Whenever I go punting bro, I always tell myself, "there's got to be a reason why these girls are treating me so nice, and it certainly isn't because I look like Takeshi Kaneshiro, because I don't. So what could it be?" And that always grounds me.

As my mother used to teach me, there's no free lunches!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 01:14  Karma  +1   How abt. coz U allow 'em to walk on ur Li'l bro?! LOL/SRY cudn't help
stomachache
Lustful Lord

UID 48655
Digest Posts 0
Credits 517
Posts 92
Karma 515
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2011 20:56  Profile P.M. 

Yup listen to SEAJ, have your fun, but always be cautious. I guess I'm just always skeptical with these things since I've been sunk before! Just like in the Godfather "Just when I thought I was out.... they pull me back in". haha

Hmm I was just thinking... Has any bro tried pulling the same crap that the WGs pull on us. For instance ask them for some financial help to test their 'Love' for you. haha. Just a thought.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 01:15  Karma  +1   ONLY if u fancy urself a Bradd Pitt or at least a Peewee Herman?!!
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 00:53  Profile P.M. 

this happened to me a few times... and i've learnt to do this last time

add up all costs for services rendered; ie. how many times had you spent with her but she did not take moneys from you
example, monday RMB1000 +tueday RMB1000 + wednesday RMB1000 = RMB3000 total
basically moneys you would of handed over otherwise (even if she refused)

and IF she ever asks you again for a loan, ONLY LOAN THE BALANCE, NO MORE!!!
under no circumstance should you exceed this amount at any cost

if she returns it, awesome, if she doesn't, no biggie, would of been her fee anyways

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 01:16  Karma  +1   Yup - money makes the world go around and fair's fair!
freepeaks
Kinky King

UID 920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1666
Posts 1001
Karma 1658
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-4-2007
Location usa/hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 05:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1899 Petay_1283's post

I think when she starts lunch at the Ritz Carlton for 1000 you should get suspicious.  

Seriously though her taking 300-400 is alot less than she could be taking if you were just a customer.  Enjoy the frequent customer discount.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   27-7-2011 10:39  Karma  +2   Customer discount lol
freepeaks
Kinky King

UID 920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1666
Posts 1001
Karma 1658
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-4-2007
Location usa/hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 05:53  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by xavierkk at 26-7-2011 20:53
Whenever I go punting bro, I always tell myself, "there's got to be a reason why these girls are treating me so nice, and it certainly isn't because I look like Takeshi Kaneshiro, because I don't ...

It is mainly because when you sit down you lean to you left.. Turns out the more you lean to your left the more they like you.  Also turns out that I keep my wallet in my right rear pocket.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 23:58  Karma  +1   LOL!
sophron
Lustful Lord

UID 67351
Digest Posts 0
Credits 520
Posts 316
Karma 515
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 08:59  Profile P.M. 
haha i agree with freepeaks. its a frequent customer discount. in fact, if you're into gfe this is a deal!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 23:59  Karma  +1   This wud hv been perfect in rating field to accompany u rating Freepeaks.
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 12:20  Profile P.M. 
My turn to rant!!

OK - my turn to rant!!

Do NOT ever go to Zhong Yan clinic on the main hotel drag in Chang Ping in front of the Hui Mei hotel.  Total rip-off scam and totally no ethics AT ALL.

My li'l friend and I was just walking on ZhongYan street when I recalled that she had told me previous night that she was experiencing some itching "down there." I'm pretty sure that it's just a very minor case of thrush - something quite common amongst gals during hot humid weather - and thus decided to just drop in that DEVIL CLINIC to get some OTC meds.

Well... no... the doctor insists that she needs to examine her first - pay RMB 30 (the start of the trap) - all along her/I telling her that we just want a course of medicine to take and definitely NO lousy drip as they're ALWAYS prescribing this in China.

OK - VERY perfunctory examination which only consists of questions and she told us to pay the cashier. RMB 245, which I thought, hmmm, kinda high but OK I guess.  Wait in the room .... and then this nurse shows up with 4 drips - and which I then protested that this is NOT what we wanted.  The supposed Doctor then tells me that the 245 also includes an actual examination of her down there - and so off my friend went by herself to the examination room.

About 10 minutes or so later - the nurse got me and told me to come right away to see something - and when I entered the room, there was my friend with her legs strapped up, an examination tool stuck up her nether region and blood oozing out from the top of her vagina. (she had NOT had any blood discharge, not even spotting prior to this)

The doctor and nurse then telling us that she needs an emergency operation to "cure her."  Here all along my friend was just helplessly strapped up and her telling me later on that when they first "examined" her, that she felt little pain but that as it progressed, she then felt a sharp pain...which I am pretty sure was when the doctor actually just made a cut or wound to cause bleeding.

My friend was of course in a panic and I couldn't even think straight as I was not about to risk her life deciding wrongly.  And after more horror proclamations about needing to stop the bleeding and to make sure that her condition was not gonna spread to her being unable to give birth in the future etc, I relented and agreed to the operation - Kaching - another RMB 1,000.

After the "operation" which lasted a whole of about 5 minutes, and after she recovered from the anaesthesia - it was off to the drip room for a drip, with instructions to come back the next day for a follow up exammination.

Next day - just a perfunctory examination and then another drip - RMB 245 again - and at the end of the drip - instructions that she must come back for AT LEAST another 5 days to make sure she completes the antibiotic course....at 245 a pop again.

So all in all its, gonna cost about RMB 3,000 - just coz of a bad decision on our part to visit this Quack of a clinic instead of the Chang Ping hospital where I and my friends had usually gone to and where we got good (albeit also a bit pricey - but nothing like this!) and PROPER treatment.

So - make sure you do NOT ever go to this rip off joint!!  Its not only gonna make a big dent on your pocket - no matter how minor the ailment is - but they're actually gonna do you physical harm....just to rip you off.

WATCH OUT!!

SEAJ

Ps - During the course of the physical exam when my friend was alone with the doctor - out of the clear blue sky, she had actually asked my friend where her BF is from - to which she absent-mindedly just replied - and which I KNOW its this Thievin' doctor's need to double check to make sure that we were gonna be a good target for her scam.

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 27-7-2011 12:48 ]

Recent Ratings
inbkk   31-7-2011 04:43  Karma  +1   helpfull like all time
Petay_1283   28-7-2011 18:23  Karma  +2   Doctors needs a slap!
xavierkk   27-7-2011 13:11  Karma  +1   Tks for the heads up.
flaemmlee   27-7-2011 13:04  Acceptance  +1   Sad Story but thanks for the information

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
flaemmlee
Nookie Newbie

UID 58290
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 13
Karma 13
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 13:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1908 SEAJ's post

Woow, well thats a pretty sad story SEAJ.

First of all, i hope your friend is doing well again!

These are that kind of stories i have heared on a regular base, well sure, not like the hospital hurts you to be able to cure you. I guess, based on my little knowledge about mainland law, there is no way to get some legal payback to the hospital?  

starting with taxi drivers doing a sight seeing tour instead of using the direct way. Hotel stuff charging prices depending on their mood. Restaurant and Bar workers put some stuff to your bill you acutally never ordered or got to your table.

Lucky me, i have never been in such a situation by my own *touch wood*

All in all, im pretty sure i dont need to tell you this, you are able to find assholes all over the world. not only in china, HK, Europe or wherever else. of course, sometimes i have the feeling wherever i go, the amount of strange people is pretty high, but maybe it has something to do with myself

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 13:31  Karma  +1   Thanks for being on the same page as me.
xavierkk
Kinky King

UID 39648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1303
Posts 942
Karma 1293
Acceptance 194
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 13:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1908 SEAJ's post

That's despicable what happened for sure, injuring a patient in order to be able to charge more. Bring morals into the debate, is that worse then the US hospitals that refuse to heal someone without insurance?

Uh oh. I think this may open up a can of worms.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 13:32  Karma  +1   Acutally I shud've known better as I AM quite familiar w/China medical practice ...
stomachache
Lustful Lord

UID 48655
Digest Posts 0
Credits 517
Posts 92
Karma 515
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 13:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1908 SEAJ's post

Ya bro. Never trust those small clinics in China. Honestly even to me the hospitals in China are sketchy too, but better than the 'clinics'. Funnything is that I was a WG once and during our chit chat she told me she was a nurse at a clinic before. Then I asked if she's registered, and she told me no. She said most of the nurses in the small clinics aren't registered nurses. haha. Be careful of those places.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 17:57  Karma  +1   Tks for reinforcing the warning.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 14:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1857 and #1887 SEAJ's post

QUOTE:
freepeaks   27-7-2011 05:56   Karma   +1   only +1 cause you asked but you did give +3 information
xavierkk   21-7-2011 11:40   Karma   +2   I'm a softie.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to think - and certainly hope - that most here who knows me well enough - should know that I AM a drama queen!!

And an insufferable bore who keeps on driving home his point at every opportunity! Ad finitum!

And Frereepeaks/xavier - you guys have given me another opportunity to re-present my  POV again!!

And the point being that the use of point-giving is really a very integral/important AND enjoyable part of the 141 experience - both for the giver as well as the receiver.  So guys - spread the JOY!!

You've earned the privilege of being able to give out points - don't hesiitate to actually use it to reward posts/threads you think worthwhile.  It makes if for such a nicer place here!!

Don't matter if A or K's and don't matter if only a single point - the point (OOOPS!) is to acknowledge - and thank - others who are deserving of such recognition.

Just a suggestion

SEAJ

sophron
Lustful Lord

UID 67351
Digest Posts 0
Credits 520
Posts 316
Karma 515
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 16:22  Profile P.M. 
wow that is a fucking nightmare of a story. its one of those stories you hear from a friend who heard from a friend (or fill in any 'reliable source'). i guess that's what it will become for my mates sorry you had to learn your lesson the hard way. my rule is that i avoid all clinics and even hospitals unless absolutely unavoidable. i was around during SARS and birdflu and swine flu. i saw some of the stuff that was happening and lost all trust. also had a friend die from a minor flu that the hospitals screwed up with and you will never get any answers or accountability. i'd prefer to stick to western institutions of medicine even like an SOS clinic if at all possible. obviously sometimes thats not an available luxury. thanks for sharing!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 17:58  Karma  +1   I'm most mad for my fren who needs to go thru this violation on her.
xavierkk
Kinky King

UID 39648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1303
Posts 942
Karma 1293
Acceptance 194
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2011 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1912 SEAJ's post

Agreed SEAJ, but "thou shalt giveth, what thou can taketh" I'm all for giving K and A's, but I'm also all for docking K's and A's, especially from newbies that's been around for awhile. If they are fresh 2-3 months, yes I understand, but if they've been around >3 months, made 30-40 posts, and are still doing the one liners, I think we need to let them know.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   27-7-2011 17:56  Karma  +1   I agree-sorta, as I hope some guys just needs reminders to revert back OK.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2011 00:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1909 flaemmlee's,#1910 xavierkk's, #1911 stomachache's posts

Thanks for your well wishes for my friend - and yes, she seems to be OK, just a bit pale as those antibiotic drips are just too invasive and potent; it kills all the bacteria - bad or good - in one's body and IMHO serves to weaken one's own immune system.

And the only reason why Chinese clinics/hospitals insists on using them instead of prescribing an oral course of antibiotic pills is that it forces the patient to come back and of course pay daily. Its gone on to be so de-rigeur there that most of the Chinese there actually insists on getting a drip instead of just the oral tablet course - in the mistaken belief that only such a course of drip will cure them.

What I find particularly galling with such scams is that it is carried out by the very and only people we SHOULD be able to trust in cases of life and death.  I mean, what is more precious than our health??  

I have been to hospitals in China where a whole wing is equipped not only with the latest state of the art medical equipment, but each patient room are suites with separate living, Dining, full Kitchen, patient bedroom, guest bedroom and the bathrooms resplendent with both a jacuzzi as well as a steam closet. And yet, at the very same hospital, I would see "ordinary" sick patients just waiting around desperately in unsanitary, fly and cockroach infested reception areas....and the doctors putting them through all sorts of unnecessary - and expensive - tests, courses of medicine etc - just to gouge these poor people.

I mean the amount of money they spent to equip/furnish the lavish VIP wing - shouldn't they NOT have spent such and instead use the money to be less mercenary to the less well off?  For the books of these hospitals reveal that the majority of the income is from the general patient and NOT from the VIP patients. Yes, the VIP's absolute RMB amounts are large, but the MARGIN on treating VIPS are NOT as high as those to treat the general public. That is how screwed up the system there is.

The medical community is truly a disgrace for China....and this ZhongYan clinic is but a prime example as to how mercenary, merciless and actually cruel they can be.  

Sorry to be so bitter - but I hope you here can at least be aware - and somehow be prepared - for medical emergencies if it unfortunately occurs whilst you are in China.

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 28-7-2011 01:14 ]

Recent Ratings
scootermonger   28-7-2011 00:43  Karma  +3   heard of similar stories

scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 822
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2011 00:41  Profile P.M. 
Oh man oh man am I in the dog house today... totally forgot anniversary with s.o, and was actually spending the day planning out my Shanghai punting trip for this weekend.  

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 28-7-2011 00:28
Thanks for your well wishes for my friend - and yes, she seems to be OK, just a bit pale as those antibiotic drips are just too invasive and potent; it kills all the bacteria - bad or good - in one's  ...

It's also pretty awesome that the biggest hospital in Shanghai does not have soap in any of its toilets.  ( HuaShan Hospital )

[ Last edited by  scootermonger at 28-7-2011 01:23 ]

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   28-7-2011 18:26  Karma  +2   
SEAJ   28-7-2011 01:12  Karma  +1   LOL! Please do me a favour and consolidate your 2 posts into 1; C+P one of the p ...
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2011 01:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1916 scootermonger's post

Women..... IMHO they ALL make a big deal out of anniversaries, birthdays, and every other li'l things that to us guys is actually kinda inconsequential.

I mean after how many years of being together - they still expect birthdays etc as being as special as when they were still kids themselves!

ForCrissakes - don't women EVER grow up when it's about these "Dates??"

Yowich!!

SEAJ

dean.gerrard
Musky Member

UID 66641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 112
Posts 111
Karma 111
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2011 05:31  Profile P.M. 
Just wondering who is the daddy of this forum with the highest number of karma/credits?
Tried searching but dont have enought RA to click on member profiles.

WHO IS YOUR DADDY?

Recent Ratings
DaBestHK   28-7-2011 05:48  Acceptance  +1   go to Statistics and click Credit Ranking
sophron
Lustful Lord

UID 67351
Digest Posts 0
Credits 520
Posts 316
Karma 515
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2011 05:55  Profile P.M. 
wow twiceaweek is a boss. interesting stats. is money basically who posts the most?
dean.gerrard
Musky Member

UID 66641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 112
Posts 111
Karma 111
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2011 06:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1918 dean.gerrard's post

Thanks for for reply DaBest.....sorry for being thick  but i cant find statistics. Where is this link located. The only similar link i could find was "reward statistics"

Cheers