Reading Access 30
Registered 28-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2011 18:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 5-1-2011 23:45
Huh? I didn't know THAT!

At least when I go to the BBS's in CP and Shenzhen, I've ALWAYS gone in to get full service - and I mean FULL service!  To the point of clarifying with both the momma as well ...

The first time I ever punted in China, which was also the first time I ever did the deed with a working girl, she (they) took me for quite a ride. They sensed my fear and upsold me through the roof. I walked in wanting a BJ and ended up getting a FS threesome.... for 800 kuai. Thinking back, I want to beat the shit out of the past me for being such an idiot. But everyone has to learn their lesson.

The worst part of this, even worse than my getting upsold and ripped off with a huge pricetag, is that they didn't use condoms. This isn't to say they did it bareback. They weren't crazy and I wouldn't have tolerated that either. But they put something like saran wrap on my LB or like plastic bag or something. You'd think for that pricetag I would've gotten better than a makeshift condom

Anyway, after that, I never did FS in a BBS ever again. Stuck to foreplay services.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-1-2011 16:31  Karma  +1   Ouch! Saran wrap?! U're kidding!
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2011 19:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #61 Deggwin's post

WOW....That's got to take the cake!
Saran Wrap or plastic bag??!!!  
Are you serious?
When was this and where was this?

Was it at some out of the way little town or village where most of the clients were local?  I mean, I would think that just about everybody in China would know about condoms.  Even going back as far as 10 or so years ago, there were already condom vending machines just about every 2 or 3 street corners in most larger cities; RMB1 coin for one condom and locals can even get them for free in their units responsible for enforcement of China's 1 child policy.

I'm not going to comment on the pricing you mentioned. You see, these days, depending on where and who, prices for WG services CAN be very steep - unless you really go down-market.

SEAJ
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2011 19:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #60 johndoe83's post

Glad you think the same way.

My spider man senses also tells me that there are guys putting up these "best whatever award threads" who would like to have their own particular thread or report to at least be nominated - but of course - nobody really cares do they?!  LOL!

Ah well.... things like this is what makes the world go around...and makes forums such as ours a comfortable little hamlet of insanity!!  LOL

SEAJ
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2011 20:17  Profile P.M. 
Mugatu's question

Mugatu, on my bing bing thread http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;extra=#pid313487
has asked me where Chang Ping is.

Don't want to have to repeat - as I will probably mention Chang Ping or CP in my rambles - so....

Chang Ping is unofficially known as the Sex capital of Southern China - if not the whole of China. Whilst the town started as just another little factory town in Dongguan, (Guangdong province), its renown nowadays is for the wide variety of entertainment venues and choices available there.

Up to about the turn of the present century, this sex capital title was held by another nearby town - Zhangmoutou - as that was where the direct train (Hong Kong - Guangzhou) used to have its intermediate stop. Punters from Hong Kong who used to go to ZMT (journey time an hour or so) started to go to Chang Ping when the intermediate stop for Dongguan was moved here.

I remember the first and just about the only KTV there that I know of was the Old Red Lion  - and in early 2000's, that WAS the place to go to, with their early version of a flower street (a hallway where the girls all line up to be picked) all the rage.  Next came People's Plaza and then the Lucky - and as I noted on an earlier post, even the Lucky has now closed down.

In place now, we've got some VERY LAVISH hotels at some very cheap room rates - mainly because the hotel's KTV/Sauna operations are where the profit center is and actually subsiidizes room rentals.

Just opened within the past year or so are the EuroAsia, Yihao, Mayflower, Lihao, within the last 2 or 3 years the Clipper, Manhattan as well as a few odd smaller budget hotels. Older hotels like the Swan Lake, Virgin etc are also being re-furbished whilst the old standby Chinese 5 stars like the Miraton, Hui Hua, and 3-4 stars like the Walter, Hui Mei are also still going strong.  Hotel rates for a reasonable and clean room is around RMB100+,  a bit more luxury RMB 200-350, whilst most of the 5 stars are at the 400-500 level. (NOT a full list - just what popped into my mind at writing)

Just about ALL the hotels will also have sauna facilities offering a "menu" of 10, 15 even 20 or more "tastes" (sex experiences).  Prices for 90-120 minutes is around the RMB 600-900 range.

Then there are the BBS's - which are famous as each offers choices of up to 50 or 60 gals at RMB 150-200 FS for one pop and  RMB 40-600 overnight.  Most of the gals that comes to town (including KTV/Sauna gals) usually start their WG life at one of these BBS's before graduating (to first earn the needed funds for initial security deposit/uniform/sign-on fees, as well as to get their bearings) to the KTV/Saunas - and thus there ARE plenty of opportunities to find a "Farm Fresh" girl in a BBS.

Besides the attraction of sex services, CP is actually a dump and can also be quite dangerous - especially right now before the CNY when robberies, pick-pocketing - even kidnappings are quite rampant.  But even with all this - CP attracts punters from far and wide - not only from Hong Kong/Taiwan - but also from Shanghai, Beijing and other parts of China as well as guys from just about any and every corner of the world.

I've met lots of Western and ABC, CBC, BBC punters and guys from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand etc and even from Poland, Brazil, Nigeria etc - name it and I'm pretty sure some one's come all the way from their own country to partake of CP.  That is how famous it is.  

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 6-1-2011 20:21 ]

Recent Ratings
Weelock   25-1-2011 03:37  Karma  +2   Gov't might Shut CP down if too popular
Weelock   25-1-2011 03:37  Acceptance  +1   Gov't might Shut CP down if too popular
PVGoober
Kinky King

UID 21252
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1715
Posts 534
Karma 1704
Acceptance 212
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2009
Location HKG
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2011 20:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #59 SEAJ's post

Its inseparable Bit-Titted MILF.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   11-1-2011 02:19  Karma  +1   Read Guy3's post on big tit MILF Fat L
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2011 20:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #65 PVGoober's post

Read this report by crazycanuck75
Bak Fu, Flat A, 3/F, 165 Queen's Rd. East
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 4816&highlight=

Might be what you're loking for.  
Worse come to worse - she's at least a Genuine WHITE TIGER!!

SEAJ
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2011 22:07  Profile P.M. 
A sure way to increase your RA... FAST!!!

Bros, one of the most common questions by new members is how to increase your RA (Reading Access)? This enabling you to see "real" non computer enhanced pics and some restricted reports. There is plenty of valuable info about this subject in the GETTING STARTED section... definitely worth a look.

However, a NEW window of opportunity has recently opened up I would like to share with you.

As you look through the Working Girl (WG) Data Base (DB) you will note that most of the girls are Mainland Chinese. Nothing wrong with that, they are lovely. You will however note some other ethnicities, you can search by Nationality LINK HERE.

Traditionally, the most expensive girls on the DB have been listed as Japanese (JGals) priced at $1,500 up. Consensus is that in most cases they are actually Korean.

The next level down are girls listed on the DB as Korean (KGals). They are priced from $1,000 up, consensus has been they are actually Mongolian (MGals).

In both cases, reports on so called Japanese and Korean girls have suggested the service is mediocre at best and pics are NEVER allowed!

Times are changing...

Based on recent reports in the HK section, at least some of the JGals are really JGals (the more expensive ones). Also some of the KGals are really KGals (Those priced $1,400 up). Even more interesting... services that were NEVER available from JGals or KGals such as Deep Kissing (DFK), Bare Back Blow Jobs (BBBJ) and... pics... YES PICS... are starting to become available from at least some of these girls!

Recent reports from Bros comatose67 & 12thmaster to name a few are good examples.

So here is the RA increase opportunity.

GOOD reports on KGals and JGals that identify those WGs offering good service and allowing pics are rare. Doing some research and perhaps PM'ing (personal message) to those Bros currently reporting and asking them to recommend an agent will help you find KGs and JGs who "cooperate". Providing a NEW report (and if possible pics) on these girls, especially those who have not yet been reported on will get the attention of fellow members, and with attention comes Ks and Ks increase your RA.

Have fun, with luck and some good reporting you'll be increasing your RA in no time!

EDIT: Here's a link to the kind of thread I am talking about LINK HERE. Helpful, informative, the Bro got a BBBJ and pics. As you can see... lots of interest and Karma points.

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 7-1-2011 09:57 ]

Recent Ratings
sillyboy   9-1-2011 04:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
SEAJ   6-1-2011 22:13  Karma  +1   Welcome Tony! Thanks buddy!
audible
Nookie Newbie

UID 58073
Digest Posts 0
Credits 85
Posts 40
Karma 84
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2011 22:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #51 Thai-delight's post

@TD this is my only name in this forum.

I think this is actually a very important rule to follow. I run a forum as well and we always look out for multi accounts.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-1-2011 16:30  Karma  +1   M V. Interested in ur input for us.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 00:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #68 audible's post

Thanks for the explanation.  

Care to tell us which forum you're running?
And if not appropriate to so disclose here, perhaps just a general description and what you mean by "running" a forum - as a mod, actually operate it, etc etc?

I'd certainly like to pick your brains as to how we could make this thread become THE thread that members will first check when they sign on to the forum;  I am of course MOST concerned during this inital period when we don't have the critical mass yet.

It's a bit of a vicious cycle in that if not enough guys join in the "fun and games"...and serious dicussions too I may add!! ... then the thread will of course become stale and uninteresting and it will of course spiral quickly downwards.

Once we have this critical mass, sucess will breed success and it will take off by itself with only very minimal input from yours truly - at least that's what I think and hope!

Right now I've got to find a balance between 'spurring it' and not appear as if I'm domineering the whole thing. And I KNOW I can get pretty tedious!!

Got any ideas for us?

Thanks
SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 7-1-2011 01:16 ]
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 00:41  Profile P.M. 
JUST FYI

I would like to take the liberty of informing you guys that I have re-directed "traffic" from some of my recent threads to here.

The following are the threads FYI:

- Tricks of the Game – WG’s EXPOSED!
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 6002&highlight=

- Who says you cain't bargain KTV gals???!!
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 5379&highlight=

- BING2 SEXIEST CP KTV(EX BBS) GAL-PIXS GALORE!
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 5440&highlight=

- POOR, NAIVE BUT HAPPY LISA*] My heart goes out to you Dear!
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 6482&highlight=

Thank you.

SEAJ

Recent Ratings
sillyboy   9-1-2011 04:02  Acceptance  +1   awesome thread, and really helpful
Deggwin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 50772
Digest Posts 0
Credits 210
Posts 76
Karma 209
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 03:17  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 6-1-2011 19:28
WOW....That's got to take the cake!
Saran Wrap or plastic bag??!!!  
Are you serious?
When was this and where was this?

Was it at some out of the way little town or village where most of the client ...

Would you believe it was just last Fall in the grand and glorious metropolitan capital of Beijing? Granted it was not the city center, out by the third ring road. But still it was hardly a village in the middle of Gansu.

Needless to say I never went back to that particular place. And I didn't have to. That little area had a good 7 or 8 BBS within five minutes' walk. And I had much, much better luck in the other joints around there.

I miss it. Hong Kong just isn't the same.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-1-2011 09:15  Karma  +1   Props! 1st time always memorable tho!LOL
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 06:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 5-1-2011 20:06
OH WOW!! You're really in an enviable place in your marriage.

Eh... sneaking around and trying not to get caught is half the fun! LOL

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-1-2011 09:16  Karma  +1   THAT "Fun" I can do without! LOL!
PVGoober
Kinky King

UID 21252
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1715
Posts 534
Karma 1704
Acceptance 212
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2009
Location HKG
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 06:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 6-1-2011 20:58
Read this report by crazycanuck75
Bak Fu, Flat A, 3/F, 165 Queen's Rd. East
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 4816&highlight=

Might be what you're loking for.  
Worse come to wor ...

Interesting but I was hoping guys would share their favorites.
More like Dora in Sai Wan.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-1-2011 09:17  Karma  +1   Give it time-others wl chime in!Hope!
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 10:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #70 SEAJ's post

Just checked into to the Forum after a day and only realized this thread has started and already going on 73 posts. Good going SEAJ but how come everyone gets a Karma for posting here? Good tactic I suppose to keep people coming

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-1-2011 13:12  Karma  +1   Even YOU! Thanks n WELCOME!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 13:24  Profile P.M. 
HI Geo!!

A special welcome to you!

And YES, I am doing a reverse Karma whore!  Basically as I realize that to let this thread have any chance at success, we all do need to build up a critical mass of members joining in chatting, pulling innocent pranks, posting up pixs, and  just generally hanging around and enjoying the tom-foolery!

I feel that we do need to at least let members - especially newer ones - know that there is always a welcoming thread for them to contribute something - even if they've got no report that particular day.

After all, the sense of community is not only when you share your reports - to me its a daily thing with I knowing that I can get on anytime and KNOW that I'll get a reaction/response (Good or Bad - but since it is MOI - usually bad! LOL!) here.

OTOH - if any one of us see a particularly GREAT report - like just about all of yours are, I'd like to add - then THAT FACT alone could be a reason for somebody to come on and direct the rest of us to have a look-see!

What do you think - fair game for me to use the privilege I've been given to dispense K's in this manner?  As a way to welcome and thank members coming and participating?  At least you know that when you get a K's here - it does come with a sincere "Thank You" on my part.

SEAJ

Recent Ratings
geoduck   7-1-2011 13:50  Karma  +1   A Reverse Karma Whore? LOL
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 13:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #71 Deggwin's post

Know what - I'd be VERY interested to read a report about what you found in Beijing.   I'll pretty soon need to get back to Beijing and let's face it - 5 years is an eternity in China/I'll be soooo lost all over again there!

And the Third ring road is NOT far away in Beijing - is it NWS or E?

Hopefully E as most times I stay in the Chao Yang district.

Thanks
SEAJ
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #72 sexpert's post

That's a very topical subject you've brought up - what with Tony Toro trying to figure out  how he and his buddies could go and monger when they will be taking their SO's with them in Hong Kong!

Actually one of the main reasons I started doing WG's instead of civvies is precisely because of the worry about being caught - and the hassles I needed to go thru to avoid such.

A paid experience is  do-able within a very short window of time - but when you go around trying to pick up Civvies, spend the time (and the $$ BTW) to then wine and dine them, then and only then are you gonna get your jollies - well it was just a pure hassle.

How many early morning hours have I tried sneaking back home to only be caught by the SO with a black face - and AT LEAST then insisting I hand in my homework! As a sort of test if I had been out screwing around or not!  (Fact is, that's actually the reason why I started using Chemical enhancers - I'd do it outside and BEFORE coming home, I'd take some - just in case I needed to....!!).

SEAJ
Edit - to add Pixs!!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 7-1-2011 14:23 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
cp141   17-9-2011 17:09  Karma  +1   Why do they all have that shot on their arm?Even my wife has that. I don't have ...
captaincaveman   22-1-2011 22:13  Karma  +1   go joe go
sillyboy   9-1-2011 04:05  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
sexpert   8-1-2011 00:53  Acceptance  +1   armpit hair!!!!!YIKES!
sexpert   8-1-2011 00:53  Karma  +1   armpit hair!!!!!YIKES!
TonyToro   7-1-2011 15:10  Acceptance  +1   what do the pics have to do w report???
Deggwin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 50772
Digest Posts 0
Credits 210
Posts 76
Karma 209
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 14:18  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 7-1-2011 13:30
Know what - I'd be VERY interested to read a report about what you found in Beijing.   I'll pretty soon need to get back to Beijing and let's face it - 5 years is an eternity in China/I'll be soooo lo ...

And the Third ring road is NOT far away in Beijing - is it NWS or E?

Hopefully E as most times I stay in the Chao Yang district.

I understand Chao Yang is where most of the action is, but I was literally on the other side of the city in the northwest. Much more local establishments with girls not accustomed to white guys. But if you're ever around the old Russian-style Beijing Expo Center or the Beijing Zoo, there's a lot of nice BBS over there.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-1-2011 16:27  Karma  +1   What are prices/selection like?
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 14:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #78 Deggwin's post

Hey - I've also stayed around there when I needed to go to a ministry nearby.  Fact is, I also had a small sub-office around the Hou Hai area; that place - the lake area - is now quite a "Hip" and happening place with lots of bars, restaurants etc.

When I had my sub-office there, it was just a very peaceful and scenic area with that half built monstrosity of a house, owned by the Beijing Mayor who got arrested for corruption, jutting out into the lake.

Do you/Anybody here know what ever happened to that house?

SEAJ
-

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 7-1-2011 14:40 ]
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2011 15:20  Profile P.M. 
what do the pics have to do w report???

Hey Tony!

What do the pics have to do with the report??

My Goodness!!
GLAD you asked!! Really glad!

And the reply......??

Absolutely and totally NOTHNG/ZILCH/ZERO!!

And THAT..... is precisely  "the point"

On this thread - just so long as you don't spam (not too much anyway), Flood or get shirty - just about anything goes!

Whaddya think?  
Liberating huh??!!

LOL!
SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 7-1-2011 15:23 ]