Font size: S M L
[* POOR, NAIVE BUT HAPPY LISA*] My heart goes out to you Dear! [PIXS!]

Name: Lisa
Where: Star of Star KTV, ChangAn
When: Late last year - before the crack-downs
Face: Melancholic Young beauty with a sexy pout 4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5 Young, firm A-B boobs and TIGHT
Skill: 2/5 didn'really know what she was doing - at least not then
Service: 5/5 totally NO servicing and without even understanding it, but she gave me total GFE
Language: Cantonese and Mandarin
How Much: 2/5/8

And before anybody points it out - yes it looks like a report - but it's really a chat topic; you see, this all happened last year/I can't find her anymore - so it's not of any usable information as a report.

“Get one with a short skirt, then it’s easier to play with her all night” instructed all the guys.

And so I scanned the room for ones with short skirts; and saw this li’l thing, cute as a button, all uncomfortable and appearing not being quite sure what to do with herself.

Hers is not a remarkable story in this land of billions, nor is it, I’m sure, unique. But her combination of youthful naivety, stoic – and actually stupid - acceptance of her life PLUS her fresh good looks prompt me to write this. That in this Chat thread, you fellow mongers would take time to sometimes reflect upon “our activities.”

Lam ….? …? –  she said, as I struggled to understand what her name really was. “LISA, you can call me Lisa!” she proudly exclaimed; her very own name being one of the few things that she can truly be proud of. “And I’m from Guangxi,”  one of the poorest provinces in China and right away signaling to me why she’s here.

Off to the loo, she took her bra and panties off and I was ready to party. Oh yeah, I groped and poked and felt her all up – who wouldn’t when with such a young and fresh thing?!

“My first night here – it’s nice huh?” as she ignored my probing her pussy. “Much nicer than my old 1-4-7 place” again showing pride that at least to her, she had “graduated” into this higher class venue. Higher Class? 2-5-8??! And you gotta let any old Tom Dick and Harry full and complete access?? Higher class?

I was amazed that such a good looking gal had actually worked at a 1-4-7 place and asked why she had worked there. And that is how her story unfolded.

Worked at a factory, got seduced by this good looking young guy who told her that his family is well off and thus he didn’t need to work. Spent some serious money on her – serious to her anyways - and then told her that his family disapproved of her and had thus cut off his $$.  What to do? Well, why don’t you work at this K-OK where he’s got a couple other “sisters” working also.

“Sisters? Really sisters?” I was incredulous.

“Oh, I know that they’re really not his sisters, but in China, one’s got to accept these kind of things” she said nonchalantly. “But then he beat me up” she said with an equally nonchalant tone.

“Yeah, I’ve only slept with 2 guys then, and the second time I was so tired afterwards that I fell asleep… and the creep took off without paying!”  And instead of comforting her when she came home all teary-eyed, the guy proceeded to beat her; had to teach her a lesson he said!

And then the Mommie came into our KTV room and all the gals proceeded to completely strip. Lisa followed suit but she really was out of place amongst all ‘em enormous hooters and well worn pussies. Here she was, barely pink nipples on slight mounds of promising firm flesh, pubes practically barely able to declare her womanhood but still, an ass grown men would swoon at. Amongst all this, she was a trooper, moving awkwardly whilst her “sisters-in-arm” were gyrating and seductively moving to the beat of the music – but again, not really knowing what to do with herself.

All the groping and touching, the rubbing of flesh to flesh, the almost pungent and sweet smell I swear I didn’t imagine that was emanating from all that bare pussies…. All that….did its job on me; and I was raring to “go upstairs”

And go upstairs I did and the experience is still keeping me nostalgic and high even as I write this. Fresh young flesh unaccustomed to anything but the rough and crude ways of her young stud or the wham-bam-thank you man technique of her 2 other previous clients. Here I was, faced with a delectable morsel that I was bound and determined to not only enjoy but to enjoy thoroughly…. And it was a true banquet of delicate flavors, of sweetness and freshness, of having her discover new and wonderful experiences, and even of her desperate and ultimately fulfilled “peak of her sexual experience up to now.” Yup – she never had an orgasm until that night. She swore it! OK guys – I know, I know – but that is how I’d rather think of what I enjoyed! So shut-up will-ya??!

Cuddling up, little pecks here and there, a nuzzle, deep longing looks into each other eyes, the warm after glow of a truly satisfying session; she seemed soooo much younger…and she then dozed off.  Just like that!

Darn it, Darn it, Darn it!  I  told my CP footsie gal that I'll see her at 3 when she got off work!

"Errr... you're gonna be alright if I send you off in a taxi??"

No, no need, I'll just call my boyfriend to pick me up" she answered.

"WOT??!!!  You're still with your boyfriend?" I asked incredulously.

“No, No, my new boyfriend .... and he's a much better person. He’s a computer worker and is sweet to me” she declared.

“Huh? You’ve got another boy now? And does he know you’re working as a xiaojie?”

“Yeah, but he didn’t force me to work here. I got this job myself and I don’t give him all my money – just a couple hundred or so when he needs it.”

That sinking feeling…that gnawing voice that tells me I need to give her advise….that sadness….

Next time…. Perhaps next time when I’ve got more time…. when I don’t need to rush....  Oh Lisa… Lisa…

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 24-12-2010 00:18 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sillyboy   9-1-2011 04:04  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
SkinnyForum   24-12-2010 03:03  Karma  +3   So interesting story, if true.
captaincaveman   24-12-2010 01:51  Karma  +3   interesting
TonyToro   23-12-2010 18:15  Karma  +3   love the shape face and lips!
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 17:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 SEAJ's post

Aint it the story of all ktv girls in DG...

... so did her feet stink or not??
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 17:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 JckJr's post

White face guys!

Yeah - worse than leeches
SEAJ
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 18:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 SEAJ's post

Best I can tell with the cover up, she's gorgeous. Even a hint of Mongolian look which is something I'm quite fond of.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 23-12-2010 17:32
White face guys!

Yeah - worse than leeches
SEAJ

what are "white face guys"? and why are they worse than leeches?

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 23-12-2010 18:24 ]
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 18:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 TonyToro's post

Taiwanese refers to those boyfriends of these WG's as White Face guys - and they're worse than leeches IMHO.  
YOu agree?

SEAJ
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 18:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 SEAJ's post

I dont have enough experience to know. You mean they force the WG to work as a WG and take all the money she makes? If that's what's happening and that's what you refer to then yes... I agree.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 21:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 TonyToro's post

YES - that is precisely what happens.... a LOT.... in China.

You've got these guys always on the look-out to recruit gals and make them go out and hook and keep them. Pimps - that's what they are  and there are a whole load of 'em taking advantage of these gals.  

And the tragic thing about all this is that just about all the time, these gals truly believe that they are in love - and thus perfectly OK for them to go out and sell their body in order for the 2 of them to be together.

SEAJ
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 21:16  Profile P.M. 
1-4-7

Hey joe, you ever been to any of dem places? Wazzit like?

ANd there's sumthing wrong with the title of your thread, it says PIXS  but theres only 1 PIX so howzabout doing sumthing about it??
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2010 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 JckJr's post

Yeah I've been to 1-4-7 places.  Actually not too bad considering.
There's still some in CP now like the Silver star (?) at Yalan and some li'l ones in the lanes between Dongxing Lu and Huaren shopping centre/ next to the old night market.  At least they were still there the last time I noticed them.

And at some of the smaller towns around Shenzhen/Dongguan - lots of them.  I used to go to them in ShaTouJiao, Dapeng, QuaiChung etc -they're still all definitely there.

Even the Swan Lake Hotel KTV - BEFORE it got re-decorated, was a 1-3-6 place and I used to have a real blast there.  The supposed KTV gals actually starts work at 2;30 in the afternoon and the place functioned as a BBS - you know - 200/500.

Anytime you came to the place though and you want to have a KTV session, then the gals would sit with you and party - just like at a regular KTV.  The only difference being that everybody is well aware that these gals are BBS gals and as such no pretenses/Princess airs/whatever.  And we'd party and party HARD!

And since it was so cheap, my buddies and I would get a minimum of 2 gals each and we'd do just about everything in that room.  Fact is though, 2 gals sitting with you - to me anyway - is the OPTIMUM ratio. The 2 of them would compete to be the one to go out with you and you're pretty well assured of a good time.  3 or more gals and the gals start to chat with each other instead of catering to you.

And hold on to your horses on the pixS - it's coming - but at my own sweet time thank you very much.  
So there!

SEAJ
Myworld
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 201
Posts 213
Karma 201
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2010 02:31  Profile P.M. 
Some guys just don't have any shame, "living off" a WG is really low.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2010 13:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
SkinnyForum   24-12-2010 03:03   Karma   +3   So interesting story, if true.

No, I'm 99% sure that its all true - and in fact, these kind of things happen all the time in China.  I'd say that a minimum of half of all Chinese WG's have a pimp BF living off of them.

The worst case I know of is that of Xiao Xiao - a gal I coincidentally met at the Old Swan Lake KTV/BBS shop.  She must be one of the best if not the best BBBJ givers I know of and she's a true professional at her chosen profession.  Only it wasn't exactly her choice to originally go into hooking. It was of course a BF who convinced her!

XX was working at a factory and got swooned by this guy - the usual story - but what made it worse was that the guy was a druggie and not working at all.  So, he sent her off to the local 100/300 BBS to work and support his drug habit. He even taught her everything on how to please a guy - especially the fine art of fellatio - and thus her superior skills at it.  And it was this skill that made her become one of my regulars; man she was good at it and I was practically addicted to her ministrations!

Anyway, we got to know each other very well and she revealed her story to me over time. The way she’d hurry things along, just to rush back home and give her RMB 70 (share of the 100 that she’d make for ST in Longgang) to her BF so that he can pay for the drugs to take, how happy and gratified she was every time she watched her BF go into his pleasurable stupor, (Can you believe THAT??!! Ridiculous!) and how he eventually got busted and sent to jail.

Yes, can you believe THIS??? The guy is actually in jail for drug possession and XX is still out there hooking to earn the money needed to 1. Get him out of jail earlier 2. Have enough money for them to start their lives together back home when he gets out.  He’s actually got a Svengali kind of hold on her and actually still pimping her out by some kind of remote control from jail!

SEAJ
grammar edits

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 24-12-2010 15:34 ]
pcheng
Nookie Newbie

UID 57736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 36
Posts 23
Karma 36
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2010 10:17  Profile P.M. 
Gah, poor girl.

It would be nice to find such a innocent and naive girl in Hong Kong actually. Not to take advantage of her but seems like everyone is too worried about being cheated or used by everyone else here making it so hard just to make friends.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2010 16:52  Profile P.M. 
Nearly forgot -

- some more pixs!  

Only I've just discovered that I really don't have any nikked pixs of her!!

You guys still interested?

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 27-12-2010 16:53 ]

Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2010 16:57  Profile P.M. 
Just imagine this sauna gal...

Just imagine this sauna gal is Lisa - pretty close representation.

SEAJ

Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2011 22:11  Profile P.M. 
This thread continued....

As this thread has evolved into a sort of a general chit chat, it is now continued on:
@**IDLE CHAT, Q+A, PIXS, RANTS ETC. - WELCOME ALL NEWBIES/MEMBERS**@
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 6766&highlight=

Please join me there.

Thanks
SEAJ
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20495
Karma 20533