Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2010 22:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
**^0^ Tricks of the Game – WG’s EXPOSED! ^0^**

“….But above all else, mongers get their most effusively gushy when the prostitute provides a GFE, or in other words, showers the man with sweetness and behaves as if she actually enjoys his company and genuinely wants to have sex with him of her own, uncoerced volition. The majority of the reviews make the rather improbable claim that the prostitute herself reached orgasm during the author’s session – often multiple times……”

Direct quote from Steve Cheng in his article “Getting laid on line” in Time Out
http://www.timeout.com.hk/featur ... ng-laid-online.html

The above is just one of the ploys that WG’s play on us mongers - but of course there are other, more insidious tricks up their sleeves.  And since we do have a lot of “entry-level” mongers like me, I thought it perhaps worthwhile to visit this topic for general discussion and hopefully come up with usable information with which to arm ourselves when dealing with the REAL Professional Girl.

Some ploys are legend and are pretty easy for one to watch out for; you know, things like what the article above states, or the sick Mom/sibling/water buffalo thing, or the frantic phone call saying “Oh darling, I don’t know who else to turn to – I feel you’re the closest person to me after last night/just now/last week – but I just got robbed……. (how the heck did she manage to still have your phone number if she presumably also got robbed of her phone??!!).

But it’s actually the more subtle/sophisticated Oscar award winning performances that these gals have in their bag of tricks that I’d like to “lay bare”-  so to call -  to enable us all to watch out for.

Let me start off with tactics a lot of China WG’s love to employ when dealing with foreign and Hong Kong mongers – The “I’ve never had that done to me before – WOW!”
And this usually involves DATY – for we have it all firmly in our heads that most PRC local guys will not go down on their ladies. This being so, when a Foreign/Hong Kong monger try to DATY them, they’d act all coy and make appropriate protestations – but of course eventually gives in, go along for the ride with wild abandon and eventually express extreme satisfaction; even gushing that they’ve never come before this, that they’re now addicted to you and are willing to do whatever…just to be with you!!  Bingo – you’re now her man for the duration of your stay – and even for subsequent visits – and since you’re now THE MAN – well…. You cain’t help but be generous with her can you?!

You can also substitute DATY with any other things she perceptively concludes is what you’re most proud of as “A Lover” – your size, your staying power, your techniques, your considerateness/gentleness – basically just about any and all things which you pride yourself as being.  The really skilled courtesan will instinctively know what to emphasize.

And even the reverse – a skilled pro can actually use your short-comings to manipulate you; things that you had always been a bit embarrassed/reticient about i.e. size, shape, even non-staying power, hirsute/hairlessness etc, she can turn it right around and convince you that at last, with you, she’d found somebody with those exact things which she truly cherish -  as most guys are completely the opposite!  Yup – these ARE Professional gals and they smell these things a hundred feet away!

So guys…. Your turn!!

SEAJ
General touch-up edits

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 4-12-2010 22:22 ]

Recent Ratings
sexpert   4-1-2011 22:22  Karma  +3   Tell me this isn't true!?
sexpert   4-1-2011 22:22  Acceptance  +3   Tell me this isn't true!?
unihorn   29-12-2010 01:50  Acceptance  +1   
bp626   17-12-2010 13:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Weelock   7-12-2010 01:28  Acceptance  +1   GirlWant U ToReturn &PayMore Money
Weelock   7-12-2010 01:28  Karma  +1   GirlWant U ToReturn &PayMore Money
CunningLinguist   6-12-2010 04:09  Acceptance  +1   The other beautiful game!
petermac
Nookie Newbie

UID 51607
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 9
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2010 23:08  Profile P.M. 
Hi Seaj
          I have not been to Hong Kong in a few years,tend to stick to Thailand,PI and even Indonesia.from what info I can gather from this forum the guys, and the norm in Hong Kong is ST,which surely minimises the the risk of the classic BG scams that abound in places like Bangkok or Pattaya.Having said that I am truly impressed with the beauty of the women that you and your fellow Bm's feast on daily and could very easily understand if some of the newbies to the mongering scene fell for one of these girls and ended up broke thinking he was the ONE
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2010 18:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 petermac's post

Yes the 141 HG's are basically/mostly just a one shot/hour deal for guys - with a few repeats here and there.

But that is not all the action in Hong Kong;  it is also the various nationality gals in Wanchai that a lot of our foreign friends (and those who do look at our forum) partake of.  These gals can many times "attach" themselves to the visitor for the duration of their visit and even on subsequent visits - to Hong Kong or even to where the gals are originally from.

Then there are the WG's, the Mongkok gals, The KTV beauties, the sauna skilled gals etc etc who are " on site" months at a time - and we've read stories here about a guy betting besotted by one of these gals and end up not only being a serial customer - but also a sucker in the process.

And then there is of course CHINA!!  And it's proximity to - and availability - for us guys living in Hong Kong.

We've got the whole spectrum here or close by

SEAJ
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2010 18:52  Profile P.M. 
Ok....

I'll coninue talking to myself!!

Another bad one is anything - anything at all - to do with pregnancy.

Them being pregnant - or NOT?
Them being pregnant by you - or somebody else.

I can relate at some length how these "pregnancy" ploys works - but of course will not bother if nobody else is interested in this thread.

Toodle Loo!!

SEAJ
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2262
Posts 990
Karma 2192
Acceptance 1394
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2010 19:13  Profile P.M. 
From a regular walk-up, asking for a loan of HKD 1,000, "until next time" , in her case because she would have to take the day off for her "brother's wedding" and hence would lose a day of fees . I politely told her no.

This was an indicator that she would be moving on soon, and sure enough two weeks later she was gone. Must have asked all her custom for the same.
barney.winkel
Master Mongerer

UID 41728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5275
Posts 944
Karma 5195
Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2010 22:33  Profile P.M. 
when they say shit about how they're hating their job so much and how they're so ashamed about it. if they did, they're wouldn't still be doing it - regardless of the money.
LoveBigBalls
Nookie Newbie

UID 36435
Digest Posts 0
Credits 49
Posts 16
Karma 48
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2010 22:41  Profile P.M. 
Hmm

How about the "I only let you fuck me without a condom and nobody else" line? I've fallen for that a few times....
ram
Carnal Conqueror

UID 3976
Digest Posts 0
Credits 451
Posts 67
Karma 449
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2010 23:39  Profile P.M. 
Yo bro SeaJ, I'll be interested in hearing about the pregnancy ploy, as I have, against my upper heads advise, put my lower head into a 141 girl once and even finished in it.  I never went back, thinking she probably do that with a lot of bros and the thought of getting her pregnant kept me away from punting for a few weeks.  She was a really good f*ck, her pussy control was awsome and she alternates between riding me and sucking me while all her juices was dripping from my LB, slow down when I was about to cum and just try to give me as much pleasure as possible..... I'd love to do her again but is afraid that she's going to tell me she is pregnant.....etc.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 gwailoplayer's post

Oh wow - just came out and ask for extra money as a loan huh?  
Yes, I can see that this would work with some guys as we're all a knight in shining armour at heart ain't we? Nice trick - as many clients as some of these gals can handle daily.

Worst case scenario would be a line of guys complaining to the Consumer Council when they couldn't get serviced for prepaid amounts a la yoga centers!  ROFLMAO!

And Barney, yes these gals have to go into self-denial mode don't they?  But then, I've always wondered how people like thieves, murderers etc face themselves daily; don't they know that what they're doing is wrong?  And some criminals even think themselves glamorous - whilst there ARE people who reinforces this kind of thinking.

LoveBigBals, just last week, I had a friend who I had previously considered to be a rational and experienced monger phone me at all hours of the night and day insisting that there is something more than meets the eye with a particular gal I had introduced him to.  She had wanted to do it with him sans-Dom and was professing true love etc.

I KNOW this particular gal very well - but no matter how I scolded him, pleaded with him, try to make sense with him - he dreamily went on with her day after day. Not only was he paying her her usual KTV daily rate but he was buying her clothes, appliances and even a ring for her.  Of course "chuk-kam" as these can easily be sold afterwards. And of course she's back at the Mayflower line-up the same day he left Chang Ping.

SEAJ
touch-up edits

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 7-12-2010 00:20 ]
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 01:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 ram's post

Well, I guess you already know that doing it bare with a WG ain't ideal!  Never mind the obvious health risks - but more important is this matter of pregnancy. And her getting pregnant from you is the lesser of your worries as easily it could be some other guy's.  In fact, I've heard of - and even myself been offered bare-backing - by gals who are already pregnant; you know, any safe port on her part when her ship's already leaking thing!  Watch out bro!

And even if she was not pregnant at all - man, it's quite difficult for us errrr.... "Gentleman mongers" to come straight out and say - "NO, You ain't pregnant and even if you are it cannot be mine".....when we HAD already exchanged bodily fluids! And the nicer a guy you are, the worst off you're going to come out of doing it bare. The way these WG's figures it- the least that you're gonna provide is some money to get an abortion with some extra $$ to make up for the time that she's gonna be out of action.

And you the "guilty as charged" monger is gonna want to get rid of the pregnancy - whether real or not - as soon  as possible/without waiting for the non-arrival of the next Red Auntie. Result - pretty easy and quick money.

But I've also heard sob stories from a couple of my buddies who got suckered in by a WG into thinking that they are NOT agreeable to an abortion and instead want to marry or be "packaged" up long term.  These gals really know how to play their game and take advantage of the conflicted guy!

"I'm pregnant, but that's OK as I love you so much I want to be with you for the rest of my life with you and our baby"  

WHAT??? Are you going to reply??!!  LOL!

Man! these guys goes nuts trying to figure it all out....especially since they're now convinced that the gal really loves him!  You get the picture!

I'll stop for now as I am eager to hear from others about some other wonderful ploys that WG's have in their bag of tricks!

SRAJ
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 01:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 SEAJ's post

I had a two working girls that wanted to marry me because they knew I was single. These two working girls I have known for serveral years. Several others wanted to be my girlfriend after asking me if I was married or have a girlfriend. I told them I will think about and maybe but I said to myself, no way...I don't trust these girls.

Does anyone know what is the going rate for an abortion in China ?

Edit : grammar errors

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 7-12-2010 02:17 ]

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-12-2010 01:49  Acceptance  -1   Only coz u got a 10 ft tool! LOL!
SEAJ   7-12-2010 01:49  Karma  +1   Only coz u got a 10 ft tool! LOL!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 02:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 Weelock's post

On abortions in China - all depends on stage of pregnancy, method of abortion and of course facilites/town where procedure to take place.
Why ask Wee??  You got aother gal knocked up?!  LOL!

If it's just the "morning after Pill' just a few ten RMB's available at the corner drug store
For chemically induced abortion (The doctor prescribes/administer under his care abortion pills) for early stage confirmed pregnancy - approx. RMB 300 - 600 - and the gal being really quite sick for 3-5 days.

For D+C I (dilation and cu-ration) for pregnancies within the first trimester - approx RMB 1,000 - 5,000 - depending, like I said, on the town and the actual facilities.

Just very very rough price indications and from what I can recall.

And do also note - that whatever the actual price is - you can figure on at least a 100-200% mark-up charged by the gal who's bugging you for the money to do the abortion!!  LOL!

Plus of course if you're such a gentleman - she's gonna come back to the drinking trough and ask for more $$$ as she had "complications" from the abortion that you "forced" her to have.  I've known gals to get away with sums up to RMB 50,000 on this ploy alone!!  Watch out guys!

SEAJ
edit - to fine tune the prices as my memory is shot!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 7-12-2010 02:17 ]

Recent Ratings
SkinnyForum   9-12-2010 04:09  Acceptance  +2   Perhaps time to get that vasectomy.
Weelock   7-12-2010 02:20  Karma  +1   thks for reply
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 02:24  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 7-12-2010 02:14
On abortions in China - all depends on stage of pregnancy, method of abortion and of course facilites/town where procedure to take place.
Why ask Wee??  You got aother gal knocked up?!  LOL!

If it's  ...

There was a potential problem with 2 non-working girls that I don't want to get into the details and NOTHING Happened.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-12-2010 02:37  Karma  +1   Sez YOU! LOL!
LoveBigBalls
Nookie Newbie

UID 36435
Digest Posts 0
Credits 49
Posts 16
Karma 48
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 02:32  Profile P.M. 
SEAJ,

Your friend's situation sounds similar to mine except my gal works in an expensive sauna in Macau instead of CP. Except I really don't see her at her work, instead she either comes to stay at my place in SZ or at a hotel in Macau. We're even thinking about going to Thailand together.

Anyway, my "logic" for doing it bareback with her was as follows:

1. She's probably really ISN'T doing it with other guys. She can't possibly be that crazy.

2. She said she loves me.

3. She didn't demand any extravagant gifts (although I have been quite generous with her).

Ahh anyways, who am I kidding. We're all just horndogs and when the offer comes logic usually goes out the window.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-12-2010 02:38  Karma  +1   LOL! In fact, ROFLMAO!
Wachovia68
Kinky King

UID 50735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1422
Posts 843
Karma 1410
Acceptance 232
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 02:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 4-12-2010 22:04
And since we do have a lot of “entry-level” mongers like me

Yo SEAJ - I hardly think that you're an entry-level monger. From your posts (and posted pics), you seem to be more advanced sifu-level monger rather than entry-level...haha.

One trick that I find them WG's like to use is to criticize the local men, saying how foreigners like me treat them better. I got that quite a fair bit in Korea, also a few times in Macau. Obviously, it's just a whole bunch of hogwash...just trying to boost and pad up my ego.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 02:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 Wachovia68's post

Yes Yes Yes.... that is one very common ploy they use to convince us to think we're really special to her!

And just like the conman's mantra to always  "Get at the Greeed, the Greed! That's how you get them", WG's get at our ego and scores!!

God Bless these li'l vixens!

SEAJ
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 14:16  Profile P.M. 
some pictures!!

Just to liven this thread up a li'l

Totally gratuitous and of only tenuous relevance to subject matter.....but....!

You guys gonna object???

LOL!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 7-12-2010 14:36 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
captaincaveman   18-12-2010 03:54  Karma  +3   lovely
Weelock   8-12-2010 00:44  Karma  +2   Favorable
ram   7-12-2010 22:59  Karma  +1   She has sexy fingers !!
doghead   7-12-2010 15:48  Acceptance  +1   U karma whore!
reggid
Lustful Lord

UID 36262
Digest Posts 0
Credits 714
Posts 509
Karma 710
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-12-2009
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 15:38  Profile P.M. 
Been to a few massage places in PRC that i wasn't sure what was available if anything.

Offered HJ for a small fee say 100RMB

short time later

offered BJ for another fee 200RMB

short time later

offered FS for another fee 300RMB

TOTAL = 600RMB

just paying for FS was actually 300RMB and got all services. Only fall for that once.

Another at a massage place offered 2 girls which was double price but still only get 1 shot........Again only once

My excuse is language barrier in PRC

[ Last edited by  reggid at 7-12-2010 15:39 ]

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   8-12-2010 00:42  Karma  +1   Gotcha by your balls huh?! LOL!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2010 17:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 reggid's post

QUOTE:
doghead   7-12-2010 15:48   Acceptance   +1   U karma whore!

Me???
Moi??

You must be mistaken.  
Oooops!!
LOL!!

SEAJ
Ps. THANKS!!  Love 'em! Live for 'em!  Yeah... Karmas!!
Hey!!!  NO!!  You didn't give me any!! Sob sob sob!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 8-12-2010 00:27 ]
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2010 00:43  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by LoveBigBalls at 6-12-2010 22:41
How about the "I only let you fuck me without a condom and nobody else" line? I've fallen for that a few times....

I would suggest you getting a check up for STD if you gone bareback with a working girl. A check up at least once a year. It should be even more often, if you having sex more often with a working girl.....In my opinion, never trust them....